This needs to be banned

Posted in the Antwerp Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Confused

East Syracuse, NY

#1 Apr 25, 2013
This site is ridiculous, it ruins good people's life's. it should have been banned a long time. They're kids who've killed theirselves over people trashing them, "because they seem to think "they can pass judgement on others, but in reality they are just as bad if not worse. It's pretty much just for people to run their mouths without getting caught. To me if you had something to say to someone, you said it to them. Not hide behind a computer. So for all you so called "haters" stop being a p****. Go say what you have to say to that person face. Feeding into drama like a little school girl. Ha what is this world coming to? Or is just me seeing this?
Randy Andy

Ithaca, NY

#2 Apr 26, 2013
Yo "Confused", you really are confused.

People have been gossiping nd talking trash about others since caveman days. The only thing TOPIX does it make it easier.

As for kids, the problem today is they are all sissified, learn to live with failure. Learn to take a little disappointment.
wow

Ithaca, NY

#3 Apr 26, 2013
Oh is Randy Andy putting in his two cents. He is
one who lives on here. You should spend more time looking for job leave town if you have to. The site should banned just people who abuse it.
marcie dean

Ardsley, NY

#4 Apr 26, 2013
Confused wrote:
This site is ridiculous, it ruins good people's life's. it should have been banned a long time. They're kids who've killed theirselves over people trashing them, "because they seem to think "they can pass judgement on others, but in reality they are just as bad if not worse. It's pretty much just for people to run their mouths without getting caught. To me if you had something to say to someone, you said it to them. Not hide behind a computer. So for all you so called "haters" stop being a p****. Go say what you have to say to that person face. Feeding into drama like a little school girl. Ha what is this world coming to? Or is just me seeing this?
really...yet you didn't put your real name now did you???
tru

East Syracuse, NY

#5 Apr 26, 2013
This site is individually owned and operated. To all those that are posting trash about others I have one question. "What are you going to do if the owners someday decide to publish the IP addresses of everyone posting on here? Or if they are forced to do so because of all the complaints." Karma is coming to get you !!!!!!

“I could be wrong.”

Since: Apr 11

The Internet

#6 Apr 26, 2013
Confused wrote:
This site is ridiculous, it ruins good people's life's.
Oh no my life's! They're ruined!
redrum

Ithaca, NY

#7 Apr 26, 2013
Don't like it don't read it DUH!!
just my opinion

United States

#8 Apr 26, 2013
To the people that want this site shut down,i totally agree. There is more than 1 way to skin a cat. I have started making a list of all the buisnesses that pay to have their ads on here. I called 1 buisness and met in person with the owner explained to him he was sponsoring and showed him. I the explained that if my name appears on there again that not only will i try to track the people down who posted it,but i would go after him also for defamation of character,slander,and harassment among other things as he was sponsoring and allowing it to happen. If this site loses its sponsors/buisness support they would have no money to operate. I urge you continually send complaints to topix thru report post!! Like i said there are ways to shut this down you just have to think it thru and then take action!
right

United States

#9 Apr 26, 2013
Right on
DRT

Watertown, NY

#10 Apr 26, 2013
just my opinion wrote:
To the people that want this site shut down,i totally agree. There is more than 1 way to skin a cat. I have started making a list of all the buisnesses that pay to have their ads on here. I called 1 buisness and met in person with the owner explained to him he was sponsoring and showed him. I the explained that if my name appears on there again that not only will i try to track the people down who posted it,but i would go after him also for defamation of character,slander,and harassment among other things as he was sponsoring and allowing it to happen. If this site loses its sponsors/buisness support they would have no money to operate. I urge you continually send complaints to topix thru report post!! Like i said there are ways to shut this down you just have to think it thru and then take action!
Man, you really are dumb, you can't sue because your name appeared on a website.

Jeez, what an Idiot
surprised

Berlin, CT

#11 Apr 26, 2013
DRT wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, you really are dumb, you can't sue because your name appeared on a website.
Jeez, what an Idiot
Oh yes you can and you are the idiot.... I have checked into it and they cn also be forced to give out Ip addresses.... it's true
see

Berlin, CT

#12 Apr 26, 2013
Topix may share information about you with advertisers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties. However, we only divulge aggregate information about our users and will not share personally identifiable information with any third party without your express consent. For example, we may disclose how frequently the average Topix user visits Topix, or which Topix pages are most often used
Please be aware, however, that we will release specific personal information about you if required to do so in order to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, or court order. Further, Topix reserves the right to cooperate with legitimate law enforcement requests for information at its sole discretion.
SEE YOUR AN IDJIT

Ithaca, NY

#13 Apr 26, 2013
So you think because you can copy and paste that makes you correct, DRT was right, you are an IDIOT!
ASHAME

Ithaca, NY

#14 Apr 26, 2013
Its not good for backstabbers! PEOPLE who like to bash on each other for having a phone conversaation the night before.And then when you wake up your names on here!cryassers!!Put up a fight night around here and let enemies kill each other!! I get 50%!!Idiots immature people!!
Just looking

New York, NY

#15 Apr 29, 2013
Unfortunately in this case banning this sight would be a huge violation of everything out founding fathers stood for, it is a constitutional right for anyone to speak their mind. Freedom of speech. Perhaps you've heard of it.
Just looking

New York, NY

#16 Apr 29, 2013
Just looking wrote:
Unfortunately in this case banning this sight would be a huge violation of everything out founding fathers stood for, it is a constitutional right for anyone to speak their mind. Freedom of speech. Perhaps you've heard of it.
*site sorry iPhone.
THINK ABOUT IT

Ithaca, NY

#17 May 1, 2013
I for one think this is a form of cyber bullying
assjoke

East Syracuse, NY

#18 May 1, 2013
GET LAWYER I AM
thread

East Syracuse, NY

#19 May 1, 2013
I agree this site needs to go. Too many people's lives are destroyed because some people are so immature that they can not tell the truth about others. They have to bash others and post lies because they are so unhappy with their own lives!
SEE YOUR AN IDJIT

Ithaca, NY

#20 May 2, 2013
This site doesn't need to go, if your feelings are hurt because someone said a bad thing about you and you do't like it, well too bad. Don't come on here and read it then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antwerp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Kelsey Tue Newsflash 2
Her booty thogh ❤❤ Aug 21 Louisiana Fast 15
News Two Natural Bridge men arrested, charged with b... Aug 20 Gabberz 1
Any one wana trade nudies (May '12) Aug 18 Mrchewtoy 10
Foo Fighters to play Gouverneur Fair Aug 18 SlimboyFat 6
Emily Dehart.... Aug 17 Yuck 10
stabbed (Sep '16) Sep '16 cody 1

Antwerp Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance