Whos tiff forsythes baby dady?

Posted in the Antwerp Forum

Wtf

Gouverneur, NY

#1 Mar 30, 2013
I know theres a lot of guys in the running...but i was wondering who she is claiming it is? This is assuming that she is actually prego again and not a rumor
haha

Gouverneur, NY

#3 Mar 30, 2013
Hmmmmm I havent yet heard this... Is Tiffany pregnant again? If she was im sure she would abort. She has one already thats never with her! Shes too busy "trying" to be a model, and acting like she lives in NYC when really she lives with her parents still in hicktown Gouverneur. Tiffany living with your parents at your age is not the glamerous life!!!! Quit trying to act like something your not.
hahahahahahahaha haha

Verona, NY

#4 Mar 31, 2013
I kno its not me she cant get prego from swallowing it
not

Gouverneur, NY

#6 Apr 1, 2013
Its funny to me how of someone can't stand this girl or think she's fugly she says it's because people r jealouse of her.NOT she was up to a salon when i was there her skin is grey, her hair is nasty thats why she wears fake hair. I guess anyone can look some what okay if they touch there pictures up 10 times.
haha

Danielson, CT

#7 Apr 1, 2013
Wtf wrote:
I know theres a lot of guys in the running...but i was wondering who she is claiming it is? This is assuming that she is actually prego again and not a rumor
it's raymos
Puff

Syracuse, NY

#8 Apr 2, 2013
She isn't a Forsythe
WOw

Gouverneur, NY

#9 Apr 2, 2013
She is nasty as they come! She is in her late 20's and still hangs with teenagers. Must be it makes her feel cool.
TheMan

Gouverneur, NY

#10 Apr 2, 2013
Guys dont bang her cause shes hot. Shes just an easy piece.
wrong

Clinton, NY

#11 Apr 2, 2013
she is like 22 years old , she is not in her late 20s I went to school with her
wrong r u

Gouverneur, NY

#12 Apr 2, 2013
wrong wrote:
she is like 22 years old , she is not in her late 20s I went to school with her
Bull shes way older then that. She has had 3 or 4 abortions so whats another. Sick bitch if u can spread your legs then learn how to take care of the kids, not there fault your a slut
baby daddy

Cicero, NY

#13 Apr 2, 2013
im the daddy of her baby so shut the fu@k up
friend

Worcester, MA

#14 Apr 3, 2013
Seriously why even ask a stupid question to begin with..why would you bring am innoccent child onto this peice of shit website, its because you obviously are very immature and ya lets say jealous.. are you jealous your not pregnant and she is seriously you people sound like a bunch of high school drama queens who didnt get their own way so your throwing a fit.. Grow the hell up and worry about yourself and worry less about people that arnt your concern. Sorry to tell you but the only reason people put other people on here to bash is because their immature and jealous. Just leave her alone.and let her live her life and you live yours!!!
whoknows

Danielson, CT

#15 Apr 3, 2013
Well if she truely is prego and going to be a model and is in running for a spot with playboy she might not want to have a kid. Some people say she stages alot of things to make herself appear to be pursuing a professional career. But maybe she is really getting somewhere. The girl is good looking regardless of what she does. There are.a few different people in this town who have started a professional career and have made progress so its not unbelievable. The average citizen wouldn't believe people like that would come from our town but it does happen. Best of luck to her if she is chasing dreams. It would be nice to see the few people I've heard of make it somewhere with their passions. Guess some of us have the motivation, skills, and resources to do it. Nothing wrong with dreaming big
yuck

Queensbury, NY

#16 Apr 3, 2013
If you ask me a girl who has to put twenty pounds of make up on before she even thinks about walking out of the house is not pretty. Ompa lompa orange is not a skin color. And no matter how many times you photoshop your pictures so you cant see your millions of freckles in real lfe you are hideous. And yea she is in her late twentys. Shes still a slut just like she always was. She use to get drunk at partys and walk around naked "blacked. Out". Your going no where in life u married an army dude didnt work came running home to your parents and now take care of mentaly handicaped. You will never be anything special keep on dreaming. Never hurts to dream haha
truedat

Gouverneur, NY

#17 Apr 4, 2013
^Exactly! She needs 20 lbs of makeup, eye lash extentions, hair extensions, and a tan before she can even walk out of the house. That is a FAKE B*TCH. Shes not in the running for playboy! shes in the running for "miss social" on playboy website. Anybody can run. You dont get chosen! And let me tell ya shes not even close to winning. There are beautiful girls on there that arent fake, and I think thats what people like. She needs to quit being so fake.
so true

Gouverneur, NY

#18 Apr 4, 2013
Theres alot of trash in this town, along with alot of trash. She is by far trash

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#19 Apr 5, 2013
You mean to tell me that Tiffany LC is NOT famous yet? LOL

If she really put her lips (both sets) to it, I'm sure she could find a producer in the City to give her a bit-part in something. All it takes is a swallow and a spread or three. I'm surprised she hasn't figured that out yet. The Rabbis do love their blond trophies, even if they're fake as a $3 bill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antwerp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whistleblowers or traitors? Dec 16 resident 19
drugs Dec 15 really 10
Antwerp man accused of damaging car Sep '14 Jordan 1
Question for everyone (May '14) May '14 Curious 2
moving to Antwerp (Jan '14) Jan '14 nursemeow 1
sarah fuller (Nov '13) Dec '13 That Guy 15
not! (Nov '13) Nov '13 so much for --fri... 1
Antwerp Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web