First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rediculous

Ardsley, NY

#1 Aug 17, 2013
Whats up withe trooper sittin in his personal truck across from blevins dodge dealer radioing so the one hiding can come out doin about a hundred from the dmv goin into town when people were out all over today I think its a little excessive then sittin there all week on the side street they are gonna kill someone drivin like that .
Errrr

Ithaca, NY

#2 Aug 17, 2013
Maybe if you sit down and rewrite your comments so that someone can understand what you are babbling about, you may save someone a ticket!
By the way, they ARE state owned vehicles.
Riparian

Springfield, NJ

#3 Aug 18, 2013
rediculous wrote:
Whats up withe trooper sittin in his personal truck across from blevins dodge dealer radioing so the one hiding can come out doin about a hundred from the dmv goin into town when people were out all over today I think its a little excessive then sittin there all week on the side street they are gonna kill someone drivin like that .
I saw that unmarked tahoe go past national grid about 80 into town, then seen him back the other direction a couple minutes later. Wtf he didnt have time to accomplish anything. Douche bag power drunk ass.
frown

Ithaca, NY

#4 Aug 18, 2013
Riparian wrote:
<quoted text>I saw that unmarked tahoe go past national grid about 80 into town, then seen him back the other direction a couple minutes later. Wtf he didnt have time to accomplish anything. Douche bag power drunk ass.
Yeah right!!!
rediculous

Springfield, NJ

#5 Aug 18, 2013
Theres always one that takes sides with the pigs
hum

East Syracuse, NY

#6 Aug 19, 2013
if you followed the laws you wouldn't have a problem with the police
wowza

Gouverneur, NY

#7 Aug 19, 2013
hum wrote:
if you followed the laws you wouldn't have a problem with the police
Hey hum(mer)- It sounds like they are having an issue with the driving and tactics and not so worried about getting tickets. The state is in a stop dwi - stop speeding - stop cell phone frenzy at this time and they specifically stated they would use unmarked vehicles do get their point across. I can understand the frustration and I am not siding with the "pigs" as you say, but they are controlled by the state and not necessarily locals calling the shots. They certainly have thresholds to reach and have to do what they have to do to get the tickets filled. I have to agree with getting the cell phone, computer, reading drivings off the road by filling their wallets with tickets. Speeding...its been going on since the first car was made. We are only in a world where technology enables our vehicles to double and triple the speed limit. Not sure why.
Front Toward Enemy

Ithaca, NY

#8 Aug 19, 2013
You have to love how just a few years ago the Troopers were on the news and in the newspapers telling us how they only had one or two men to cover from Gouverneur to Star Lake so they couldn't cover Gouverneur.. yet as this thread states, they clearly had more than a handful of Troopers to run this exercise within village limits. And you can't drive through Gouverneur without seeing at least one if not two Troops vehicles either passing through or stopped, running radar within village limits or just on the outskirts. Now, don't get me wrong. I'm fine with it. Just don't blow smoke and lie to us about how they can't have the man power for coverage when they clearly do. Ray Charles could see it. It doesn't help make the case for a fully staffed, full time GPD very well.
Judge Judy

East Syracuse, NY

#9 Aug 19, 2013
We need more cops
cooter

Gouverneur, NY

#10 Aug 19, 2013
Front Toward Enemy wrote:
You have to love how just a few years ago the Troopers were on the news and in the newspapers telling us how they only had one or two men to cover from Gouverneur to Star Lake so they couldn't cover Gouverneur.. yet as this thread states, they clearly had more than a handful of Troopers to run this exercise within village limits. And you can't drive through Gouverneur without seeing at least one if not two Troops vehicles either passing through or stopped, running radar within village limits or just on the outskirts. Now, don't get me wrong. I'm fine with it. Just don't blow smoke and lie to us about how they can't have the man power for coverage when they clearly do. Ray Charles could see it. It doesn't help make the case for a fully staffed, full time GPD very well.
I have to agree. They were only covering for the GPD so they wouldn't lose anymore people. Who would they have to hold a prisoner while they whacked them with a baton. They cannot break another trooper's hands. GPD was there and helped cushion that blow. Lolololol.
Example

East Syracuse, NY

#11 Aug 21, 2013
I got pulled over for phone use. Trooper told me that all the unmarked Cars are looking for seat belts and cellphone use only. Cracking down to keep the roads safe
Love the troopers

Hammond, NY

#12 Aug 22, 2013
I wish they would catch more people. Seems like there are a ton of people texting, and on the phone crossing the lines etc. Most of these people have nothing important to talk about aside from when their next welfare check is coming and how thier ex cheated on them with some other welfare scum. I am glad my taxes at least catch some of these shit heads. If I could allocate my tax dollars which are quite significant, I would add more troopers and pull away from the welfare program except for those who truly need it. Sick of supporting the lazy fat slobs. GO NYS Troopers, the tickets at least bring in some money. Welfare is a total loss.
Trooper

East Syracuse, NY

#13 Aug 22, 2013
I wish they would all get sucked up into space and float around giving traffic tickets to the moon rocks
truper

Ardsley, NY

#14 Aug 22, 2013
Trooper wrote:
I wish they would all get sucked up into space and float around giving traffic tickets to the moon rocks
Outside their jurisdiction dummy
lover

Ithaca, NY

#15 Aug 22, 2013
We need more state boys
Unbelievable

New York, NY

#16 Aug 23, 2013
Love the troopers wrote:
I wish they would catch more people. Seems like there are a ton of people texting, and on the phone crossing the lines etc. Most of these people have nothing important to talk about aside from when their next welfare check is coming and how thier ex cheated on them with some other welfare scum. I am glad my taxes at least catch some of these shit heads. If I could allocate my tax dollars which are quite significant, I would add more troopers and pull away from the welfare program except for those who truly need it. Sick of supporting the lazy fat slobs. GO NYS Troopers, the tickets at least bring in some money. Welfare is a total loss.
I agree, I wish they would catch more of them but unfortunately there never seems to be a cop around when you need one. While I completely agree that cell phones are a hazard when driving, there are plenty out there that are horrible drivers and aren't using cell phones. I travel in town and the surrounding areas on a daily basis, I can't begin to tell you the number of people that I see pulling out in front of someone, tailgating, speeding or in general driving recklessly. I am surprised there are not more accidents.
Front Toward Enemy

Watertown, NY

#17 Aug 23, 2013
Yeah,

We need more ticmonkey's to make $60-100k per year, retire in 20 years only to write speeding ticket. And you wonder why we're the highest taxed State in the entire nation and the population can't afford to fart. F**king idiot.
lol

East Syracuse, NY

#18 Sep 11, 2013
the next thing they are gonna come out with is tickets for eating and driving lmfao its way more distarcting than talking on a cell phone....
stump

Gouverneur, NY

#20 Sep 12, 2013
Gouverneur Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Its already illegal, you moron.
I have never heard of anyone getting pulled over for eating while driving. I do it almost everyday and have followed many police of all depts. thru drive-thrus as well. I eat and drive right next to them - in front of them - behind them. I have never heard this one and as you like to call people names - moron.
citizen

Ithaca, NY

#21 Sep 12, 2013
stump wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never heard of anyone getting pulled over for eating while driving. I do it almost everyday and have followed many police of all depts. thru drive-thrus as well. I eat and drive right next to them - in front of them - behind them. I have never heard this one and as you like to call people names - moron.
It is called distracting driving and YES you could get a ticket if cops want to be an a** or if that was the reason you were in an accident. You can bet on getting a ticket. And we really don't need to be calling everyone names >

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antwerp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa Fat Bonnell 3 hr Lmbo 2
News Bail set in Hartle rape case, jury selection to... 7 hr Frank 72
Kevin Parris 7 hr Suzy 12
vfw 7 hr Frank 6
Route 58 popcorn 23 hr Dipstick 6
92.7 Radio Aug 26 Listenner 1
Lets see Aug 26 OddAintIt 2

Antwerp Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance