He's a RAT scumbag
LMAO

New York, NY

#2 Jun 25, 2013
Who????
disappointed

Selkirk, NY

#3 Jun 25, 2013
Are u slow? Just typed his name. All u have to do is read it. Ither you know him or you don't
LMAO

Ithaca, NY

#4 Jun 25, 2013
I think you might want to learn how to spell. I have never heard that last name in this town, I know a name similar to it, lmao
disappointed

Pittsfield, MA

#5 Jun 26, 2013
Well use common sense then dumb ass. Your probably a rat just like him. Its not like its a common name
DRT

Watertown, NY

#6 Jun 26, 2013
I am betting your talking about Rosenbarker?
LMAO

Ithaca, NY

#7 Jun 26, 2013
DRT wrote:
I am betting your talking about Rosenbarker?
That is my guess too but I think our original poster needs to go back to school and learn to spell or at least sound it out enough so it hasn't been completely butchered.
yupper

Ithaca, NY

#8 Jun 26, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>That is my guess too but I think our original poster needs to go back to school and learn to spell or at least sound it out enough so it hasn't been completely butchered.
Who learns to spell Rosenbarker in school????
LMAO

Ithaca, NY

#9 Jun 27, 2013
yupper wrote:
<quoted text>
Who learns to spell Rosenbarker in school????

Read all of what I said, I stated he needed to at least learn how to sound things out, Rosebucher sounds nothing like Rosenbarker, the only thing he was close on was the rose part.
yupper

Ardsley, NY

#10 Jun 27, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>That is my guess too but I think our original poster needs to go back to school and learn to spell or at least sound it out enough so it hasn't been completely butchered.
You said...."needs to go back to school and learn to spell..."???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antwerp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cocaine 53 min Morgan 10
Crystal is at it again 2 hr Lol 6
Becky Turner 2 hr Yup 2
Class of 2017 money 4 hr Ridiculous 2
Don Peck Auction Fraud (Apr '12) 5 hr Wizard 70
Gouverneur school high school 6 hr Skippydee 60
MCcurdy ! Mon Imo 7

Antwerp Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance