Three charged with drug possession in...

Three charged with drug possession in Rossie

There are 7 comments on the North Country Now story from Mar 8, 2012, titled Three charged with drug possession in Rossie. In it, North Country Now reports that:

A Gouverneur woman and man and an Antwerp woman were all charged with drug possession at 3:25 p.m. Wednesday on U.S. Rt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Country Now.

Mad Man

United States

#1 Mar 8, 2012
Yes, another gouverneurs upstanding citizen makes headlines!!!
ridiculous

Utica, NY

#2 Mar 8, 2012
another? its always the same ones!
DodgeDude

Bradford, VT

#3 Mar 8, 2012
Do corey and jessica suck off the judges and cops to keep getting these slaps on the hand? I have known corey a long time and use to hang with him but he is a big mouth punk and drug addict no! jessica just got arrested the end of last year and has never stopped dealing and using! Pukes!
carma

Waterville, NY

#4 Mar 9, 2012
Yeah and if corey woulnt have hanged out with her he wouldnt have been arrested.Ive seen it coming thats for sure.Stay away from the prayshaws bad news.There like a disease you get near them you most likely will get it!! And most likely they have it!!Druggie ho bags thats all they are pathetic!!!
yeah ok

New Hartford, NY

#5 Mar 9, 2012
carma wrote:
Yeah and if corey woulnt have hanged out with her he wouldnt have been arrested.Ive seen it coming thats for sure.Stay away from the prayshaws bad news.There like a disease you get near them you most likely will get it!! And most likely they have it!!Druggie ho bags thats all they are pathetic!!!
Bullsh*t! Not that I'm saying she isn't trouble but he has been in trouble long before he started hanging with her. They are both bad news and should be locked up and the key thrown away!
scum

Utica, NY

#6 Mar 11, 2012
Sucking off the cop n judges really? Do you not know he's been to jai over a dozen times. He deffinatey doesn't get away with stuff. Most people who get possesion og marijuana only get appearance tickets unless its a large quantity and intent to sell. So get over youselves and move to a new topic this is old news y all are always talking shit about him get over it already n on with something new.
yeah ok

New Hartford, NY

#7 Mar 11, 2012
scum wrote:
Sucking off the cop n judges really? Do you not know he's been to jai over a dozen times. He deffinatey doesn't get away with stuff. Most people who get possesion og marijuana only get appearance tickets unless its a large quantity and intent to sell. So get over youselves and move to a new topic this is old news y all are always talking shit about him get over it already n on with something new.
Your name says it all. You are obviously scum sticking up for scum!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antwerp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stolen Bikes 37 min Interested 2
Kyralea K. Poore-McIntosh 39 min just me 2
clement 4 hr classmate 2
Medical Pot in Gouverneur (May '15) Sun Frank 26
Stick a fork in this town and lower the flag to... (Jul '15) Aug '15 Derka der 3
Three teens accused of possessing, selling cont... (Jun '15) Jun '15 kite 1
News Military veterans receive Christmas meals, gift... (Dec '14) Dec '14 concerned citizen 1

Antwerp Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Antwerp Mortgages