What happened at palms last night to ...

What happened at palms last night to Danny ashley?

Posted in the Antwerp Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just wondering

United States

#1 Jun 23, 2012
Anybody know?
Riverside

Utica, NY

#3 Jun 23, 2012
how do u know something happend to him?
Just wondering

United States

#4 Jun 23, 2012
Apparently was jumped by Tim shippee Witnesses have him talking to someone with his hands in his pockets and Tim shippee came from the side and hit him
Just wondering

United States

#5 Jun 23, 2012
I thought Tim shippee would be on probation coming out from jail
Townie

Charlestown, MA

#6 Jun 23, 2012
Who won?
witness

United States

#7 Jun 23, 2012
Just wondering wrote:
Apparently was jumped by Tim shippee Witnesses have him talking to someone with his hands in his pockets and Tim shippee came from the side and hit him
Bullsh*t! I am an actual witness and it was face to face no jumping involved. About time somebody put that big mouth in his place! Hahaha
Disgusted

New York, NY

#8 Jun 23, 2012
All you freaks that go to Palms are nothing but lowlife scum. If a meteor fell from the sky and took out that whole place and everyone in it some Friday or Saturday night, the whole village would be better off. That place and the people who go there make me sick.

Have a nice day.:)
riverside

Utica, NY

#10 Jun 23, 2012
im totally with u Disgusted, if that bar was to close down idk what all these skanks would do...
Tim shippee

United States

#11 Jun 23, 2012
He is a douche that should rot in jail...a true zero in this town, he'll be back in jail before Danny gets to him ... Just a lowlife that's all
TowNie

Charlestown, MA

#12 Jun 23, 2012
Alot of decent people go there also, so going to palms doesn't decide a persons worth. Getting on topix to bash a business or people makes you worth less than the people at palms. So have fun sitting at home alone losers.
Family

Madison, NY

#13 Jun 23, 2012
Payback is coming, slug. And you'll get it the same way you gave it. Even if it means while you're in jail. Think about what that means. Wrong move.
Family 2

Utica, NY

#14 Jun 23, 2012
Family wrote:
Payback is coming, slug. And you'll get it the same way you gave it. Even if it means while you're in jail. Think about what that means. Wrong move.
i hear u there, im sure tim will get his pay back like he needs bc hes a bitch and have to get ppl when they aren't ready, danny hope get that scum and give him what he needs!!!
witness

United States

#15 Jun 23, 2012
Family 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
i hear u there, im sure tim will get his pay back like he needs bc hes a bitch and have to get ppl when they aren't ready, danny hope get that scum and give him what he needs!!!
Lmfao nobody is scared of danny or any of his family. Get a clue toughy!
See ya

United States

#16 Jun 23, 2012
Hope ur actions were worth more time in jail and spent away from your son... Maybe he will realize what a failure his dad really is!! Grow up douche bag... Hope you find a new love in the slammer! Peace be with you!
family 2

Utica, NY

#17 Jun 23, 2012
witness wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmfao nobody is scared of danny or any of his family. Get a clue toughy!
well if u think u are so f*ckin tough how about u state ur f*cken name and i'd be more then happy to come clean ur clock real fast for u and it don't be a cheap shot like shippee did it will be face to face f*ck head
Brandon Dudham

Oriskany Falls, NY

#19 Jun 23, 2012
family 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
well if u think u are so f*ckin tough how about u state ur f*cken name and i'd be more then happy to come clean ur clock real fast for u and it don't be a cheap shot like shippee did it will be face to face f*ck head
Here's my name, Want my address?
him

Paterson, NJ

#21 Jun 24, 2012
Lol...drama
funny

Lake Placid, NY

#22 Jun 24, 2012
Brandon Dudham wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's my name, Want my address?
i bet that you just used someone else name,and that wasn't really you.chickn,thats what you are.
mary

Lake Placid, NY

#23 Jun 24, 2012
wow
Brandon Dudham

Oriskany Falls, NY

#24 Jun 24, 2012
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
i bet that you just used someone else name,and that wasn't really you.chickn,thats what you are.
Really, ya think that? Was that an origonal thought or did you steal that stupid name you use also?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antwerp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paige Dusharm 2 hr Cla 10
Ashley Kelsey 19 hr Newsflash 2
Her booty thogh ❤❤ Mon Louisiana Fast 15
News Two Natural Bridge men arrested, charged with b... Sun Gabberz 1
Any one wana trade nudies (May '12) Aug 18 Mrchewtoy 10
Foo Fighters to play Gouverneur Fair Aug 18 SlimboyFat 6
Emily Dehart.... Aug 17 Yuck 10

Antwerp Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance