geezzz

Newington, CT

#1 Mar 8, 2013
She wore a wire to bust people to get her bf out of jail early...awwww how sweet
ChaCha

Moravia, NY

#2 Mar 8, 2013
Who is her boyfriend?
omg

East Hartford, CT

#3 Mar 9, 2013
Richard Cyrus
LMAO

East Syracuse, NY

#4 Mar 9, 2013
scums
Bobbi Prashaw
#5 Mar 10, 2013
wow u guys r so full of crap tell me when and who i wore a wire on?? u think if i did it to get my boyfriend out he'd be out he's been sitting in jail for almost 2 months and he's still sittng there really get a life and try to come up with some real shit
looking for love

Penn Yan, NY

#6 Mar 11, 2013
Bobbi Prashaw wrote:
wow u guys r so full of crap tell me when and who i wore a wire on?? u think if i did it to get my boyfriend out he'd be out he's been sitting in jail for almost 2 months and he's still sittng there really get a life and try to come up with some real shit
bobbie want to sit on my dink till it pukes!!!
omg

West Hartford, CT

#7 Mar 11, 2013
Ha she deff would... It will more then likely have something on it when it comes out ha lmao... If u can feel anything... She had how many kids out that thing... Barffff I wouldn't go they if my life depended on it...
Bobbi Prashaw
#8 Mar 11, 2013
wow guess so no actually i wouldn't fuck anyone other then my boyfriend Richard Cyrus and no matter how many kids i've had it makes no difference on how big or small my shit is and if u would never go there then y worry about it the only one who needs to worry about is my boyfriend and he don't see to have a problem with it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antwerp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erica Kirkpatrick and Troy Bigwarfe 20 hr TROY 7
Rod and april 22 hr Bigboy201112 7
News Music News Meek Mill denied bail hearing as jud... Tue insomniacat 21
Alicia countryman Mon Done with hoes 1
Dirty Pike Mon yepper 8
Gouverneur high school principal Mon agree 14
Glenn Dygert Sun jmo 8

Antwerp Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance