geezzz

Hudson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

She wore a wire to bust people to get her bf out of jail early...awwww how sweet
ChaCha

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Who is her boyfriend?
omg

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Richard Cyrus
LMAO

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

scums
Bobbi Prashaw

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

wow u guys r so full of crap tell me when and who i wore a wire on?? u think if i did it to get my boyfriend out he'd be out he's been sitting in jail for almost 2 months and he's still sittng there really get a life and try to come up with some real shit
looking for love

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Bobbi Prashaw wrote:
wow u guys r so full of crap tell me when and who i wore a wire on?? u think if i did it to get my boyfriend out he'd be out he's been sitting in jail for almost 2 months and he's still sittng there really get a life and try to come up with some real shit
bobbie want to sit on my dink till it pukes!!!
omg

New Britain, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Ha she deff would... It will more then likely have something on it when it comes out ha lmao... If u can feel anything... She had how many kids out that thing... Barffff I wouldn't go they if my life depended on it...
Bobbi Prashaw

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

wow guess so no actually i wouldn't fuck anyone other then my boyfriend Richard Cyrus and no matter how many kids i've had it makes no difference on how big or small my shit is and if u would never go there then y worry about it the only one who needs to worry about is my boyfriend and he don't see to have a problem with it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Antwerp Discussions

Search the Antwerp Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Rush Limpballs 6,331
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 1 hr Billy O Liar 16,768
new chief of police 2 hr mandude 17
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Billy O Liar 6,353
public defenders office,GPD 6 hr Convict 4
Ashley F (Jan '14) 20 hr Whoops 13
Unwed mothers 20 hr Please 28
•••
•••
•••
•••

Antwerp Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••