First Prev
of 3
Next Last
question

Syracuse, NY

#42 Apr 6, 2013
You said the only people that bought cars there were lowdown welfare trash, so tell us do you socialize with these low down welfare trash or are you out there taking random surveys? hmmmm
haha

West Roxbury, MA

#43 Apr 6, 2013
Mike Willington wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, right. Just talked to two people that bought cars from them. To make a payment they have to make a 60 mile round trip, average cost $30.00. Now one called about repairs, got the run around, said that he would have to be squeezed in between the regular customers. So tell me now what that car is worth?
I think your friend is lying because I got my car from timebuyer in Gouverneur and called Thursday for an appointment and got it for the next day (which was yesterday). I didn't get any kind of run around..
Mike Willington

Gouverneur, NY

#44 Apr 6, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your friend is lying because I got my car from timebuyer in Gouverneur and called Thursday for an appointment and got it for the next day (which was yesterday). I didn't get any kind of run around..
Well, really, why don't you put your name on here so we know your not a liar like the rest of the welfare trash.

Whats the matter, got no BALLS?
Ron

Feeding Hills, MA

#45 Apr 6, 2013
Moro??
happy customer JW

Oneida, NY

#46 Sep 2, 2013
I have unsatisfactory credit due to health issues in the past... bought a nice little pickup through timebuyer in Canastota...they were very decent, truck only had 50,000 miles on it and price was decent... the people at the store were very nice... I had one issue with the truck a year into paying for it and they offered to have it fixed at a local shop and add the cost to fix it to contract if I were not able to afford the fix at the time so I wouldn't be without a vehicle ...very decent and respectable to me. I love that they are local and I'm not the type to go and buy a new vehicle for 20-30 grand... thank you time buyer for helping someone like myself and my family.
truper

Bronx, NY

#47 Sep 2, 2013
happy customer JW wrote:
I have unsatisfactory credit due to health issues in the past... bought a nice little pickup through timebuyer in Canastota...they were very decent, truck only had 50,000 miles on it and price was decent... the people at the store were very nice... I had one issue with the truck a year into paying for it and they offered to have it fixed at a local shop and add the cost to fix it to contract if I were not able to afford the fix at the time so I wouldn't be without a vehicle ...very decent and respectable to me. I love that they are local and I'm not the type to go and buy a new vehicle for 20-30 grand... thank you time buyer for helping someone like myself and my family.
bad credit because of a health issue.....BULLSH!t!!!!!
snoopy

Manchester, CT

#48 Sep 3, 2013
i have 2001 dodge dakota with less then 75000 miles on it 1 yr ago was a down south truck as no rust i drive it every day the inside is like new i was very happy with the deal i have not had any problems at all them treated me very well it is a silver dodge dakota has vietnam vet n giants in back window
i love my truch so know yr facts before u talk
snoopy

Wallingford, CT

#49 Sep 4, 2013
i have a 2001 dodge dakota from them it was a very clean low milage truck had 75000 when i got it 1 yr 3 months ago i have not had any trouble at all it had no rust at all inside was like new it came with a 3 yr warranty it is a great place to get a good used car when u work n have credit problems i drive my truck every day been to long island with it 3 or 4 times its silver n has vietnam vet n giants on back window it is a very good n clean truck so get yr facts before u talk n i mail my payment in every month with u problems from them n they still have 13 places open i know 3 other people who have there cars n love them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antwerp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grooming 3 hr Me 10
Doesn't Feel Good, huh, Joe Lacks? 19 hr Jerry 2
Kfc in Gouverneur Thu Nealio 91
News St. Lawrence County legislators want Amish to i... Thu Nealio 3
arlyss ???? Apr 21 2 sense enjoy 2
Gouverneur police why do we still pay them Apr 20 Jerry 31
who is hollie platt (bristol) (Apr '11) Apr 20 Unbelievable 28
More from around the web

Antwerp People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE