Hello

Ardsley, NY

#1 Jun 20, 2013
I've heard a lot of bad things and a lot of good things about him. Can anyone else help me out here by telling me a few more things about him? Good or bad? Thanks!
unknown

Ithaca, NY

#2 Jun 21, 2013
Low life scum.... nuff said!
lmao

Somerville, MA

#3 Jun 22, 2013
Total dirtbag druggie and hangs with the same kind as him. He'll never amount to anything. Loser!
Hello

Santa Claus, IN

#4 Jun 22, 2013
Does he have any diseases? Or anything like that?
Haha

Star Lake, NY

#5 Jun 27, 2013
Jordan is a good kid just a little mixed up at times. It's hard to amount to anything when you have retards that don't know shit about your life putting you down all the time. He don't have diseases.. Kids got a good heart.
Who is he

Ithaca, NY

#6 Jun 27, 2013
Who is he I've never even herd of him
Wdk

Santa Claus, IN

#7 Jun 27, 2013
I heard that he really cares about his sister and his family and would do anything for them even though they don't talk much. He seems to be a really good kid even though he might do drugs. Half of the town does drugs but that doesn't mean they're not good people. He's got such a big heart but no one ever gives him a chance to show it.
Super V

Ithaca, NY

#8 Jun 27, 2013
I agree alot of people do drugs in this town , from upper class to the welfare class .

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#9 Jun 27, 2013
Super V wrote:
I agree alot of people do drugs in this town , from upper class to the welfare class .
Wasn't aware of an upper class ... LOL.
none ya

Edwards, NY

#10 Jun 30, 2013
listen he is a good person he is one of my best friends ya he has a messed up life he don't know if he is comin or going but he tries and he may do wrong things at times but no one is perfect so why don't people stop running their mouths and talk about other people this is gouverneur people look around u will find worse people then Jordan and talk about them not innocent people who are trying to fit in and be wanted around for example the prashaws there that's the ones to talk about they do worse drugs then Jordan and do their drugs in front of their kids so leave him alone and talk about the ones who do things wrong

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antwerp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glenn Dygert 1 hr jmo 8
Gouverneur high school principal 3 hr Valdmir putin 13
Rod and april 4 hr Justme2 2
News Music News Meek Mill denied bail hearing as jud... 22 hr albospiderman 12
need head or sex Dec 5 Unanamous 4
News Gouverneur teen indicted in connection to Septe... Dec 4 Bigboy201112 22
Hookers of Gouv! Dec 2 Justme2 7

Antwerp Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance