First Prev
of 3
Next Last
AWE

Gouverneur, NY

#2 Feb 21, 2013
she needs to be locked up and the key thrown away, friggen loser.
Irritated

Gouverneur, NY

#3 Feb 22, 2013
I think that it is absolutely pathetic that she is narking out people once again who she herself buys drugs from just so her puke, scumbag boyfriend can get out of jail on 3/7/13. He only had to serve 35 days for 5 felonies and a probation violation??? I guess if you blow enough of the police department and rat on your own dealers, anyone can get anyone out of jail. Now the piece of shit will be back on the streets stealing from everyone once again. Bobbie Sue, pregnant again for the 5th time and has none of her kids, really?? Her arms look like railroad tracks. She needs to be in jail for attempted murder as she knows exactly what she is doing to that poor baby everytime she sticks her self. Our taxpayers pay her bills and she buys drugs and sells her food stamps for drugs too.... What a joke!!!
Caleb johanson

Gouverneur, NY

#5 Feb 23, 2013
Irritated wrote:
I think that it is absolutely pathetic that she is narking out people once again who she herself buys drugs from just so her puke, scumbag boyfriend can get out of jail on 3/7/13. He only had to serve 35 days for 5 felonies and a probation violation??? I guess if you blow enough of the police department and rat on your own dealers, anyone can get anyone out of jail. Now the piece of shit will be back on the streets stealing from everyone once again. Bobbie Sue, pregnant again for the 5th time and has none of her kids, really?? Her arms look like railroad tracks. She needs to be in jail for attempted murder as she knows exactly what she is doing to that poor baby everytime she sticks her self. Our taxpayers pay her bills and she buys drugs and sells her food stamps for drugs too.... What a joke!!!
Who is her Boyfriend?
Brenda

Gouverneur, NY

#7 Feb 24, 2013
friend wrote:
To irrated above ^^^^^you just said that perfectly. She should defend be punished for doing drugs while shes pregnet. That poor poor baby. She should be made to get her female organs removed so she can't have and hurt anymore innocent babies. Sad thing as soon as she has baby it gets taken right from her. No holding him no bonding time justice gone but best thing for that baby. March she goes.to court to have all her rights terminated. Best thing to ever happen now maybe those kids can have a normal happy healthy life.
Wow are you ppl really that dumb he didnt get 5 felonys and you ppl dont know what ur taalking about so just dont talk ur really making yourself look dumber then what u are
Brenda

Gouverneur, NY

#8 Feb 24, 2013
friend wrote:
So sad she failed another drug test this time not only for pot but for heroin. That poor baby. It just sickings me to see this girl lose her kids n then get pregnet again and now still harming her unborn child. I pray I never see u out and about back u will be getting a piece of my mind. Ur kids are better off without u. This will all cone to a end when u go to court in March n lose all rights.
ha ha ha shes not losing all rights so like i said below if you dont know what ur talking about then dont talk
moron

Canandaigua, NY

#9 Feb 24, 2013
You are trying tomake everyone look like an idiot and like they don't know what they are talking about but yet you don't deny the fact she failed aanother drug. Test while being pregnant.... hmmm shows just how smart you are because apparently you know her so well but aren't stopping her from harming that unborn baby! So maybe you should shut the fucck up and think before you speak!
Villager

Bristol, CT

#10 Feb 24, 2013
I think I saw her at the American Legion last night.
meeee

United States

#11 Feb 24, 2013
Sad thing is brenda happens to be that unborn babies grandma and could give two shits...brendas to busy eating bridget prashaws box then caring about her grandkid...sad
.sad.sad
Bobbi Prashaw

Gouverneur, NY

#12 Feb 24, 2013
wow ur all to funny for one the last time i failed a drug test was back in december and all i failed for is pot like always so get ur stories straight when we go to court in march my rights r not being terminated and i'd like to know how i'm a nark and who i'm supposedly narking on i wouldn't do that to anybody no matter who it was.... and as for my boyfriend he only had 2 felonies and 3 misdameaners when he went to court on the 27th he was offered a plea to where he pleaded quilty to one count of felony criminal possession in the 5th degree for the fire arm and all the other charges got dropped so yess there for he will be released on march 7 2013 as for the violation of probation he was only sentenced to 35 days cause its his first violation and no he won't be right back out stealing agian.. you guys know so much u should know he hasn't been the only one doing shit like that theres plenty more people doing it still even since he's been in jail as for what he got caught with he wasn't even involved a so called friend brought it back to our house left well we were sleeping and when the cops came he got possession cause the other kid took off and still don't have the balls to fess up and do his time..... i hope i could be helpful by bringing all u idiots up to date on mine and my boyfriends life i guess if u had ur own u wouldn't have to worry about whats going on with ours but like always thanks for thinking about us........
looking for love

Durhamville, NY

#13 Feb 25, 2013
hey bobbie want some co@k why your mans in jail??
duhh

Queensbury, NY

#15 Feb 25, 2013
Haha dont do that youll get the herps and hep like all the other sisters
opinion

Cuba, NY

#17 Feb 25, 2013
friend wrote:
Ur a lieing bitch bc I know for a fact u failed drug test few weeks ago for heroin n if u want.I could post a copy.of.the report...u are a waste of space u don't deserve to be around any of your kids. U just keep shooting up and hopefully one day it will all come to a end. Be better off for everyone. Kill two birds with one.stone. my tax dollers will no longer support u and two a nark will be off the street.
why would such a hard working, tax paying, law abiding, anti druggie such as yourself want the narks off the streets?(i for one couldnt care less how many drugs someone does, my concern is the guys not doing but selling them) yup shes killing her kid. better hers than mine.
like your name says you are a "friend" of hers to have the info you claim to have and probably just as bad or worse than she is. my guess is you was her dealer and you are probably just pissed she stopped buying from you.
lol

Lynn, MA

#18 Feb 26, 2013
Richard L. Cyrus, 20, of 90 West Main St., Apt. 6, Gouverneur, was indicted in connection with a string of vehicle burglaries last month in the village of Gouverneur, with an alleged haul ranging from a coin purse to consumer electronics and a shotgun. Mr. Cyrus faces two counts of fourth-degree criminal possession of stolen property and one count of fifth-degree criminal possession of stolen property.

Police said Mr. Cyrus had been living a partly “nomadic” lifestyle, and the stolen goods were found at the apartment where he was staying. Specifically mentioned in the indictment were a shotgun, a debit card, an iPod and two mobile phones.
waste of space in society

United States

#19 Feb 26, 2013
Bobbie Prashaw is nothing but a low life scum bag and doesnt deserve to be out in society. Go get some help and learn to live a productive life. You really make me sick when I think of what you are doing to your unborn child. U say you are only smoking pot, HELLO WTF is wrong with you. You have done so many drugs that you cant realize that smoking pot is bad for your baby. Are you that brain dead. Must be.
wondering

Gouverneur, NY

#20 Feb 26, 2013
friend wrote:
Ur a lieing bitch bc I know for a fact u failed drug test few weeks ago for heroin n if u want.I could post a copy.of.the report...u are a waste of space u don't deserve to be around any of your kids. U just keep shooting up and hopefully one day it will all come to a end. Be better off for everyone. Kill two birds with one.stone. my tax dollers will no longer support u and two a nark will be off the street.
Yeah I wanna see that drug test results.....only a select few have those drug test results so yeah we wanna see
Got to be like everyone

Gouverneur, NY

#21 Feb 26, 2013
lol wrote:
Richard L. Cyrus, 20, of 90 West Main St., Apt. 6, Gouverneur, was indicted in connection with a string of vehicle burglaries last month in the village of Gouverneur, with an alleged haul ranging from a coin purse to consumer electronics and a shotgun. Mr. Cyrus faces two counts of fourth-degree criminal possession of stolen property and one count of fifth-degree criminal possession of stolen property.
Police said Mr. Cyrus had been living a partly “nomadic” lifestyle, and the stolen goods were found at the apartment where he was staying. Specifically mentioned in the indictment were a shotgun, a debit card, an iPod and two mobile phones.
wow wow again dumb ppl you have to go to grand jury to be indicted by them lol and richard is only facing one charge and that is for the fire arm
Brenda

Gouverneur, NY

#22 Feb 26, 2013
meeee wrote:
Sad thing is brenda happens to be that unborn babies grandma and could give two shits...brendas to busy eating bridget prashaws box then caring about her grandkid...sad
.sad.sad
Listen I dont like the fact that Bobbi did drugs being pregnat and its not likeI can control it I DONT BUY THE F***ING SHIT AND THERE IS MANY MOMS IN THIS TOWN THAT DO IT ....AND NO THAT DONT MAKE IT RIGHT BUT ITS LIFE
hahaha

Rocky Hill, CT

#23 Feb 27, 2013
Brenda wrote:
<quoted text> Listen I dont like the fact that Bobbi did drugs being pregnat and its not likeI can control it I DONT BUY THE F***ING SHIT AND THERE IS MANY MOMS IN THIS TOWN THAT DO IT ....AND NO THAT DONT MAKE IT RIGHT BUT ITS LIFE
wow Brenda ur sick. So your pretty much saying u don't care if she's killing ur grandbaby.
FRIEND

Gouverneur, NY

#24 Feb 27, 2013
WELL BOBBIE SUE HAD HER BABY SHES IN SYRACUSE N GUESS WHAT A DSS WORKER IS RIGHT THERE WITH HER. THAT BABY WILL BE RELEASED AS LONG AS THERES NO PROBLEMS NOT TO BOBBIE SUE BUT TO A NEW FOSTER FAMILY...HOPE BABY CHASE IS OK FROM HAVING ALL THE DRUGS IN HIS SYSTEM HE TESTED POSITIVE FOR HERION POOR POOR BABY BOBBIE SUE U MAKE ME FN SICK......
Horrible

Seneca Falls, NY

#25 Feb 27, 2013
Poor baby! They need to rip her uterus out right there so she can't have anymore!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antwerp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teacher Hits Student's Car 28 min Mort Peck 81
22 rimfire 1 hr dwayne M 19
It's spelled CORONER 7 hr The outsider 2
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 9 hr henu 6,429
Rights for Illegals 11 hr ralph 5
cameron watson 12 hr dwayne M 17
Who is Taylor Way? (Jan '11) 12 hr dwayne M 19
•••
•••
•••