State Police say suspect in amber ale...

State Police say suspect in amber alert in custody; alert cancelled

There are 8 comments on the MyABC50.com story from Aug 16, 2013, titled State Police say suspect in amber alert in custody; alert cancelled. In it, MyABC50.com reports that:

New York State Police say the man suspected of abducting a child in Pennsylvania triggering a multi-state Amber Alert has been taken into custody in the St. Lawrence County town of Gouverneur.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyABC50.com.

Millie

Washington, DC

#1 Aug 16, 2013
Great job by law enforcement locating the vehicle and keeping the little girl safe. The Amber Alert originated with the wrong vehicle involved but due to diligence of the PD where he lived, the correct vehicle was IDed and he was caught with the little girl. My question would be, why? Why was this little girl taken?
dr

United States

#2 Aug 16, 2013
They said he was her mothers ex boyfriend. Him and the little girl made contact through Facebook a few months ago. The mother found out and blocked him. The next question is why does a 10 yr old little girl have a Facebook account?
Unbelievable

New York, NY

#3 Aug 16, 2013
I too question why a 10 year old has a facebook. More has been in the news on this case, not only is he the mothers ex boyfriend but also claims he is the little girls biological father. The mother states she is unsure whether he is the biological father. The two of them separated 2 years ago when the little girl was 8 years old.
wrong

United States

#4 Aug 16, 2013
They switched cars. He was in his mothers car when caught she was driving. He was last seen on near syracuse with the green saab
wrong

United States

#5 Aug 16, 2013
On I 81 near syracuse
Adam

Ithaca, NY

#6 Aug 16, 2013
Nhbgfd
hum

East Syracuse, NY

#7 Aug 18, 2013
he was never driving the saab, they were in his mothers car, when they knew who she was with they they ran a check and found what type vehicle he drove and assumed they were in that vehicle it was our local depts. that found out the correct vehicle/ the kid is still on his friends list so guess mom didn't do to good a job on taking care of that. mom and step dad look like they eat all the food in the house ,I heard that was the start of the problem.. kid fixed something to eat and mom got mad and hit her,
do da

Gouverneur, NY

#8 Aug 19, 2013
hum wrote:
he was never driving the saab, they were in his mothers car, when they knew who she was with they they ran a check and found what type vehicle he drove and assumed they were in that vehicle it was our local depts. that found out the correct vehicle/ the kid is still on his friends list so guess mom didn't do to good a job on taking care of that. mom and step dad look like they eat all the food in the house ,I heard that was the start of the problem.. kid fixed something to eat and mom got mad and hit her,
You sure know a lot about this and most of what you wrote was not in the news. What policeman are you related to that is spilling the info?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antwerp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Check north country now on the 18 Wed Justwondering 5
school board May 22 Jim Leahy 6
Who is Katlynn manning? May 22 Really 4
all these pregnant teens who all prego in gouvy? May 21 haha 2
Troy Bigwarfe May 21 Resident 4
internet trolls (Mar '17) May 19 Adam 32
weird May 17 hopeless 21

Antwerp Jobs

Personal Finance

Antwerp Mortgages