E.J. Noble Hospital starts fresh

Mar 5, 2013 Full story: Watertown Daily Times 37

E.J. Noble Hospital has a finalized management agreement with Canton-Potsdam Hospital, a new board, a new administrator, an infusion of money and the start of a new vision of how to provide health care in Gouverneur.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
patient

Gouverneur, NY

#21 Mar 9, 2013
haha wrote:
You r dumb! Wrong blood can kill u and if u knew anything about the guy that got the wrong blood it doesnt matter he had cancer people can live a while with.cancer if taking the treatments but when that guy got the wrong blood they shipped him to syracuse and they told him when he got there to go home and enjoy his time with family bc there was nothing they could do and that he would die bc of it! So dan the man u should learn a little more about the medical field then just running ur cock s!ck! We have a specific type of blood for a reason and if u dont get ur type u will die!
There is something you might want to consider....if it was so detrimental then the doctors at the hospital in which they discovered that he had received the wrong blood, would not have sent him home. They sent him home knowing that the wrong blood type was not life threatening to him....it was the cancer that was life threatening. There was no more that they could do for him. Doctors know more than you do about blood types.
Dan the Man

Gouverneur, NY

#22 Mar 10, 2013
Lets see here HA HA,

The man had terminal cancer, was brought in the ER on his last legs. They shipped him to Syracuse because he was in to bad a condition to be treated here. It was the next day when they discovered the error.

When he was discharge from syracuse he was sent to Hospice to die peacably with his family which he did.

The wrong blood had nothing to do with his dying.
Close it

Cicero, NY

#23 Mar 10, 2013
EJ should be closed and stay closed.
Da Police

Gouverneur, NY

#24 Mar 10, 2013
Close it wrote:
EJ should be closed and stay closed.
Based upon WHAT? Your slap happy opinion?
Wow

Gouverneur, NY

#25 Mar 10, 2013
You really think its a good idea to not have a hospital with the next closest being 40 minutes away? It's under new management, new changes, there will be new employees. This is what we need!! Any of you that want it to shut down forever are obviously uneducated and , sorry , but just DUMB.
GotTheShaft

Potsdam, NY

#26 Mar 10, 2013
Wow wrote:
You really think its a good idea to not have a hospital with the next closest being 40 minutes away? It's under new management, new changes, there will be new employees. This is what we need!! Any of you that want it to shut down forever are obviously uneducated and , sorry , but just DUMB.
Point is, they have a poor track record, and have been failing miserably for years. If there are no problems there, then release the reasons why the state closed the lab. All of the reasons, not just a few details. Never happen. They keep their lips shut so the unsuspecting public can come in and pay to be slaughtered and killed with malpractice.

Nurses with no drug tests? Not serving me, thanks anyway. I hate F%cking druggies.

40 minutes away? The first decent hospital in hours away, not 40 minutes. Oldendburn (purposely miss-spelled) is worse than going to a vets office, potsdam in probably a little better based ON THE FACT that the stated approved CPH to over the idiots and morons practicing in Gouvy. I don't think it makes Gouvy much safer, but CPH WAS approved.
Dan the Man

Gouverneur, NY

#27 Mar 10, 2013
GotTheShaft wrote:
<quoted text>
Point is, they have a poor track record, and have been failing miserably for years. If there are no problems there, then release the reasons why the state closed the lab. All of the reasons, not just a few details. Never happen. They keep their lips shut so the unsuspecting public can come in and pay to be slaughtered and killed with malpractice.
Nurses with no drug tests? Not serving me, thanks anyway. I hate F%cking druggies.
40 minutes away? The first decent hospital in hours away, not 40 minutes. Oldendburn (purposely miss-spelled) is worse than going to a vets office, potsdam in probably a little better based ON THE FACT that the stated approved CPH to over the idiots and morons practicing in Gouvy. I don't think it makes Gouvy much safer, but CPH WAS approved.
We know you, your a typical welfare junkie that comes in looking for more drugs hoping we will give them to you.
GotTheShaft

Potsdam, NY

#28 Mar 11, 2013
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you, your a typical welfare junkie that comes in looking for more drugs hoping we will give them to you.
That is why you are a f&cking moron. I haven't been to a hospital myself in 20 to 25 years, and do not go to doctors offices either.

Don't worry, with the new health care udumbo has got going you will be able to the the mental health you need without waiting or paying, right there on the corner in Gouvy. Since I have to purchase healthcare I do not use, you will be able to waste it.
resident

Gouverneur, NY

#29 Mar 12, 2013
GotTheShaft wrote:
<quoted text>
You are uninformed....Many people have been well taken care of at EJN. They have an emergency room that has saved MANY lives, and we are very fortunate to have a hospital that we can drive to either to be taken care of there, or stabilized until we are transferred. You have NO clue. You do NOT know all the people who are and have been satisfied with their care at EJN. There is no perfect hospital. If you think you know so much, then tell us of the "perfect" hospital. If you had a choking child, or you yourself was having a heart attack, are you saying that you would take the time to drive many miles to get help. Sure.
Concerned

United States

#30 Mar 13, 2013
The hospital staff will NEVER change with having the same management staff. The employees are not treated with respect by management and that makes for a poor work environment. As far as the financial issues that will not change either, there are too many chiefs and not enough indians!!! There is almost as many management staff as employees. In my opinion if some of the not needed management were gone the hospital would have alot more money
GotTheShaft

Potsdam, NY

#31 Mar 13, 2013
resident wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had a choking child, or you yourself was having a heart attack, are you saying that you would take the time to drive many miles to get help. Sure.
If I had a child choking, I would take care of that myself. No hospital needed for that. In the time it takes the hospital to ask about your insurance the child is dead.

heart attack - already had 3 and didn't go to hospital for them either, In fact, never knew I had them. BUT, I would be dead no matter what in Gouvy. Spend a little time and read about the number of deaths at the ER in the local hospitals and see who tops the list. Massena in a top, next is Gouvy, next is oldenburg. 3 worst in the county per statistics.

Sorry, your hospital just sucks. Any hospital that charges $ 5.00 for a free sample of Neopsorin is only out for the money, not the patient. Simple as that.
Fact

Gouverneur, NY

#32 Mar 13, 2013
If getting a fresh start Donna Prashaw and Mary Jane Gotham need to GO
resident

Gouverneur, NY

#33 Mar 13, 2013
GotTheShaft wrote:
<quoted text>
If I had a child choking, I would take care of that myself. No hospital needed for that. In the time it takes the hospital to ask about your insurance the child is dead.
heart attack - already had 3 and didn't go to hospital for them either, In fact, never knew I had them. BUT, I would be dead no matter what in Gouvy. Spend a little time and read about the number of deaths at the ER in the local hospitals and see who tops the list. Massena in a top, next is Gouvy, next is oldenburg. 3 worst in the county per statistics.
Sorry, your hospital just sucks. Any hospital that charges $ 5.00 for a free sample of Neopsorin is only out for the money, not the patient. Simple as that.
You have NO clue. You are just making up the statistics. There are instances other than choking that a child may need immediate ER attention, as well as adults. I know several people whose lives were saved at EJN. Of course people die. You cannot always blame it on the hospital.....that is ridiculous. Show us the proof that Gouv. is third in the county for deaths. Also, you name three hospitals in St. Law. Co. Well how many hospitals total do you think there are in St. Law. Co. Not many. I think you better do a little fact checking. Some people have serious heart attacks that require emergency care, apparently your heart attacks did not require emergency care. Maybe you're having a mental lapse, and you're not aware of that either.
Dan the Man

Gouverneur, NY

#34 Mar 14, 2013
Don't worr about GotTheShaft, he is a prior employee who got fired fo stealing some years ago.

Whe he said he had 3 heart attacks ad didn't know it, we knew exactly who he is.

Fess up my man, tell everyoneyoour slimeball name.
Concerned

United States

#35 Mar 14, 2013
Fact wrote:
If getting a fresh start Donna Prashaw and Mary Jane Gotham need to GO
there are more than just the 2 of those that need to go but lets hope cph see's that
Now

Gouverneur, NY

#36 Mar 14, 2013
It is doubtful the hospital will survive the more that Obama Care regulations go into effect. And, no, that is NOT opinion, it is FACT.
GotTheShaft

Potsdam, NY

#37 Mar 14, 2013
Dan the Man wrote:
Don't worr about GotTheShaft, he is a prior employee who got fired fo stealing some years ago.
Whe he said he had 3 heart attacks ad didn't know it, we knew exactly who he is.
Fess up my man, tell everyoneyoour slimeball name.
No, you moron, I am not a former employee of that dumpy hospital. I am a machinist, a mechanic and a metal fabricator. I would not work in any f%cking hospital anywhere, especially Groovy Gouvy.

I have worked for real business's, like Special Metals, several Towns, 2 machine shops, manager at a national chain of autoparts, as well as driving truck for multiple companies.

Assumption is the mother of all F&uckups, that is why you are a f&uckup - a little peon wanna-bee that has not done anything with your life. Except work in a dead-end job at a failing hospital.

Every job I have ever worked on I was constantly promoted with increased benefits, because I do the job I am paid to do and get it done. I have worked circles around deadbeat union employees, always received higher pay raises and more benefits and always had the ability to pick and choose my jobs. Everywhere I have worked I was always offered other jobs for more money. I never needed to pay a fat-ass union slob to get me something better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antwerp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Betty and Ron 11 hr daisyduke 4
troy BIGwarfe and erika bishslop Wed lena 3
arrests Tue Screamin Mimi 18
watch out Tue ur buddie 1
Tia Stevens (May '13) Tue lol 11
Child Support Arrears Tue EK Parent 4
News Military veterans receive Christmas meals, gift... Dec '14 concerned citizen 1
Antwerp Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Antwerp People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]