First Prev
of 3
Next Last
BipolarDelusions

United States

#43 Feb 21, 2013
town crier wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't made it in life. You are no better off now than you were at age 12. You are not self sufficient. Everything you own after 49 years of life can be loaded into a single pickup truck. You have zero accomplishments.
Why don't you get a job? You would be amazed at how quickly working and independently supporting yourself can create a better reality and tear you from those delusional fantasies of "making it".
Delusional hider. Please tell me what you think a stranger has or doesnt have..

Perhaps.YOU should get a job and maybe you wouldnt be so jealous of women online

Reality v.fantasy
BipolarDelusions

United States

#44 Feb 21, 2013
Three things I dont have

Drug addiction
Booze addiction
Court docunents finding me unfit

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#46 Feb 21, 2013
BipolarDelusions wrote:
<quoted text>
How long have you been jealous of women online? As long as the fat broads?
Does it anger you when strange women raised their children in the same home, same schools?
Does it piss you off to know some people dont have to be drunk and stoned to make it through life and just how long have you defended sexual deviant perverts and child abusers? You fit in well :)
I'm not jealous of anyone. I'm 48 and was beyond that in my early 20's. Some people do grow up. I know that is hard for you to understand because you never did. Like I said, you want a medal for raising your own children? I have ONE child, she is 23 and in college and we lived in the same house from the time she was 9 months old. I still live here. She moved out in Jan. She's a great girl, well rounded, Catholic School educated (same elementary school from Pre-K 3 year old until 8th Grade) and went to Serra Catholic 9-12. I am proud of my daughter. She has no drug, drinking or BREEDING problems. She knows that she needs and EDUCATION and not BABIES. SOME OF US RAISED OUR OWN CHILDREN TO BE RESPONSIBLE MEMBERS OF SOCIETY AND NOT TO START BIRTHING BABIES AT THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN. I don't drink; you don't believe it, fine, because I find it hard to believe that you live with a bi polar self medicating child abusing drunkard and do not drink yourself. Just because you life bites the weenie does not mean everyone else's does.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#47 Feb 21, 2013
BipolarDelusions wrote:
<quoted text>
Agan, more fantasies of strangers trying to make your miserable life feel better.it hasnt in a decade. You fail all the way around..
I won custody in the same Hillsborough County Court, and the same year Jennifer Cullinan lost custody of her.first two kids with the same Judge
Both cases PUBLIC.:)
Reality v Famtasy
What is famtasy?
[email protected] you WON custody...you were GRANTED custody because the man did not want to deal with it. He did NOT want to see you every two weeks, for sure. You WON NOTTA...it was granted...DEFAULT..went to you because that is how the laws were back then...unless the Dad fought for custody. He did not...it went to default...YOU ....thats it. Quit your double talk.

Location hidden

#49 Feb 21, 2013
lol lol lol lol lol That is some funny sh*t! OMG! GENIUS! Bravo! Applause!
CTFU!

Location hidden

#50 Feb 21, 2013
Yeah, she's rough.

Location hidden

#51 Feb 21, 2013
BipolarDelusions wrote:
<quoted text>
[email protected] posting anonymously...actually sorry about your bad luck
Your first delusion=posting anonymously
Anonymously you could be married to a multi-millionair.. Apparent your life isnt worthy enough not to hide behind a screen
Reality v Fantasy
YOU hide with all your many silly little screen names. We always know its you though. You are the one that repeats, repeats, repeats and never changes her material. You are the one that has no idea about decent spelling and grammar. You are the one that makes HUGE mistakes in the courtroom yet calls herself intelligent and a paralegal. And we continue to spot you right off. LOL

Location hidden

#52 Feb 21, 2013
Chelly Rene wrote:
Gentle Reader, listen to Patty's voice. Her voice matches her personality. Nasty, evil and stupid.
http://squirrelnuts.webstarts.com/patty.html...
LMAOOOOOOOO! Listen to how she sounds!! Rugged, nasty voice! Listen to the filthy words she uses! She is a grandmother but using horrific language so unbecoming.

Gentle, we TOLD YOU how ugly inside out she is. Now, you see how not only ugly and wrinkled she is, but how ugly she sounds. Dirty inside out.

Location hidden

#53 Feb 21, 2013
Chelly Rene wrote:
Gentle Reader, listen to Patty's voice. Her voice matches her personality. Nasty, evil and stupid.
http://squirrelnuts.webstarts.com/patty.html...
Thank you Squirrel!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOO

Patty has that flannel on that she says is NOT flannel. LOL
She was FURIOUS that "Don" spoke to a lady on the phone that posted in the chatroom at AOL. Listen to the jealousy and rage in her voice. She claims Don, her made up lover, was being harassed..however NEVER did Don feel harassed. He is an attorney. Why is The Big Bad Patty making a call like that? Don could have cared less. Patty was a caged rabid dog. LOL

Patty do listen to that snippit. Listen really well. Do you not even get how bad you sound? Certainly not attractive. Who would be jealous of THAT?? LMAO!! Surely Desire either stuffed a sock in her mouth or wore ear plugs.

Moe drinks because of it. How she looks and sounds drives him to it. I would drink til I was drunk too!!
LOL at the wrinkled flannel!
Now, when you put her posts to that voice..you can hear and understand just how rabid she really is. LOL!

Location hidden

#54 Feb 21, 2013
Chelly, THANK YOU for posting Squirrelnuts...LOVED IT! LOL!!!

I hope Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa listens to that ...Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa will get a huge laugh out of it!
BipolarDelusions

United States

#55 Feb 21, 2013
All this attention on.Patty Donovan.:)
BipolarDelusions

United States

#56 Feb 21, 2013
Inquiring MlNDS wrote:
<quoted text>
What is famtasy?
[email protected] you WON custody...you were GRANTED custody because the man did not want to deal with it. He did NOT want to see you every two weeks, for sure. You WON NOTTA...it was granted...DEFAULT..went to you because that is how the laws were back then...unless the Dad fought for custody. He did not...it went to default...YOU ....thats it. Quit your double talk.
Delusional jealosy one read carefully

I won custody in a court of law

Hillsborough County Superior Court in Manchester NH the same year and Judge Jennifer Cullunan lost custody. All a public record. The same public record you jealousy bipolars posted in a chatroom for years.. Your jealous delusions do nada to help your miserable life :(
BipolarDelusions

United States

#57 Feb 21, 2013
Gentle Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not jealous of anyone. I'm 48 and was beyond that in my early 20's. Some people do grow up. I know that is hard for you to understand because you never did. Like I said, you want a medal for raising your own children? I have ONE child, she is 23 and in college and we lived in the same house from the time she was 9 months old. I still live here. She moved out in Jan. She's a great girl, well rounded, Catholic School educated (same elementary school from Pre-K 3 year old until 8th Grade) and went to Serra Catholic 9-12. I am proud of my daughter. She has no drug, drinking or BREEDING problems. She knows that she needs and EDUCATION and not BABIES. SOME OF US RAISED OUR OWN CHILDREN TO BE RESPONSIBLE MEMBERS OF SOCIETY AND NOT TO START BIRTHING BABIES AT THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN. I don't drink; you don't believe it, fine, because I find it hard to believe that you live with a bi polar self medicating child abusing drunkard and do not drink yourself. Just because you life bites the weenie does not mean everyone else's does.
Post your name because nothing you post can be verified anonymously.. Really grow up lunatic ;)

Location hidden

#58 Feb 21, 2013
[email protected] she is not commenting on Chelly's generous sharing! LMAOOOO that is STILL fluckin hilarious! She went right to that link tonight though. She probably gets off listening to the filthy words she used and that growl!! Rabid dog!

Location hidden

#59 Feb 21, 2013
Inquiring MlNDS wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Squirrel!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOO
Patty has that flannel on that she says is NOT flannel. LOL
She was FURIOUS that "Don" spoke to a lady on the phone that posted in the chatroom at AOL. Listen to the jealousy and rage in her voice. She claims Don, her made up lover, was being harassed..however NEVER did Don feel harassed. He is an attorney. Why is The Big Bad Patty making a call like that? Don could have cared less. Patty was a caged rabid dog. LOL
Patty do listen to that snippit. Listen really well. Do you not even get how bad you sound? Certainly not attractive. Who would be jealous of THAT?? LMAO!! Surely Desire either stuffed a sock in her mouth or wore ear plugs.
Moe drinks because of it. How she looks and sounds drives him to it. I would drink til I was drunk too!!
LOL at the wrinkled flannel!
Now, when you put her posts to that voice..you can hear and understand just how rabid she really is. LOL!
:)

Location hidden

#60 Feb 21, 2013
BipolarDelusions wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusional jealosy one read carefully
I won custody in a court of law
Hillsborough County Superior Court in Manchester NH the same year and Judge Jennifer Cullunan lost custody. All a public record. The same public record you jealousy bipolars posted in a chatroom for years.. Your jealous delusions do nada to help your miserable life :(
You were GRANTED custody. Your sperm donor did not want custody. There was no fight over it, you WON nothing. Granted by default..DUHHHHHH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antrim Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Francestown Music Thread Sep 13 Musikologist 1
Adam LeComte (Jan '10) Aug '17 Half 42
Give our regards to Judith Nykanen! Karma biotc... (Nov '12) Aug '17 Kathy Malwitz is ... 58
DIPSHlT Patty Donovan (Oct '12) Aug '17 Kathy Malwitz is ... 229
BLACK MOON "Twins"cakes (Nov '07) Aug '17 lagigolfer 125
Monadnock Paper Mills hires known drug addicts (Jan '14) Jun '17 Markey Fife 2
Patty's pretending to be busy, so says the loons (Jan '16) Apr '17 Real Person 8

Antrim Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Antrim Mortgages