Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#22 Feb 21, 2013
You know, I can be off Topix a few days and come back and her life is still consumed with posting her same bullchyt over and over.

Patty, do not EVER get tired of being so obsessive and redundant?
Remember, you volunteer for 5 committees! How ever do you find the time to run yourbusinesses (cough) scrub the toilets, sell the junk, keep that beautiful body and face up(gaaaaaaaaaaaaag) and still post your nonsense 24/7? What an amazing Granny you are! And what a future you have! Slamming your keys, getting alerted everytime someone posts on Topix, stalking Desire, watching for Jennifer...yeah...great life you have there!!
Maxi hit it correctly, btw, her comment about who YOU chose to lay down with, have children by...its all just a description of what a hypocrite you are :0 Who is the Daddy of the child born OUTSIDE of marriage? Huh? What backseat did that happen in...or should I say who's? You dont even realize what a dead end life you lead and will lead in the future. That's because this is your life. In any larger town, you would be known as white trash. The way you choose to live, dress, behave, it is just plain ol white trash, no matter how you look at it. You love being white trash. Its the life you have lived for years. No way out now. The rut you live in exists because you do not know how to change. Continue to post what a great life you have but we all know different. SLamming it on your phone will not ever make it true.
Measuring your shortcomings to others is nothing but hilarious. You have convinced yourself that others faults do not compare to yours..dumshit that you are.
BipolarDelusions

United States

#23 Feb 21, 2013
Dodson wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
Lets do the math, Patricia Dodson, of Ferndale Michigan, in.1998,,when you were charged with felony breaking and entering , you were 48. Making.you 63 in.2013...so yes, 63, drunk, not in reality, online jealous and envious of younger women.. And defending child abuse...
Dodson

AOL

#25 Feb 21, 2013
BipolarDelusions wrote:
<quoted text>
FACTS
Cullinan v Fortier 05-M-809
Mr Fortier testified that he filed this emergency petition out of concern of his children because of recent events indicating Ms Cullinan was in need of help
Ms Cullinan moved to Billerica Ma with her boyfriend and transfered the children to Billerica public schools. One or two weeks after Ms Cullinan contacted Mr Fortier to inform him she was hospitalized for drug overdosing
The kids told Mr Fortier they saw Ms Cullinan bleeding from self inflicted injuries
Yes court found Cullinan unfit from Fortiers testimony. He won custody
Reality v your fantasy
You lose
Now sit, wait and wonder.
LMAO Changes = Fantasy

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#26 Feb 21, 2013
LMAO!! BEEP BEEP...her phone sent her the alert. She had to drop the pine sol and read..BEEP BEEP...love that Gentle points out the BEEP BEEP so well.!!

The lunatic is you. It is hidden or so you think, in the confines of a lonely room upstairs. The town sees it, Courts sees it. Strangers see it all the time.

You were very unfit when those girls were growing up and just did not get some lunatic calling CPS, although, it would have been a justified call ;) How old was Nicky when you threw her clothes out of the window? Huh? How old was your youngest when you left her in Peterborough with your mother?
Your daughters were brought around a man with a severe drinking problem. His son had and has a drinking problem. The girls were there, in that house, many times, with drunks.

Sleeping in a car when you should have had those girls in a shelter.
Claiming to attempt suicide in a chat room pretending to be your daughter to make that announcement to an AOL chatroom...Unstable and unfit!
Staying on the computer hour after hour when you should have known what was going on with your daughters.
UNFIT leaving that little boy in the car in very cold weather whether it be 5 minutes or 30 minutes..alone and hungry.

UNFIT...you just got away with it.
Dodson

AOL

#27 Feb 21, 2013
BipolarDelusions wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets do the math, Patricia Dodson, of Ferndale Michigan, in.1998,,when you were charged with felony breaking and entering , you were 48. Making.you 63 in.2013...so yes, 63, drunk, not in reality, online jealous and envious of younger women.. And defending child abuse...
More Donovan Fantasy

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#28 Feb 21, 2013
"You are always trying to throw your fantasies into reality. You never succeed.. YES both drugs and domestic violence are catagorized as UNFIT to raise chikdren" YOUR WORDS

Drinking to a drunken stupor (like Old Moe) would also qualify as being 'UNFIT'.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#29 Feb 21, 2013
She has VERY selective memory and thoughts. Proves she just wants to harass. Her posts are pathetic.

Beep Beep...run, hurry, someone posted! LMAO!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#30 Feb 21, 2013
Inquiring MlNDS wrote:
LMAO!! BEEP BEEP...her phone sent her the alert. She had to drop the pine sol and read..BEEP BEEP...love that Gentle points out the BEEP BEEP so well.!!
The lunatic is you. It is hidden or so you think, in the confines of a lonely room upstairs. The town sees it, Courts sees it. Strangers see it all the time.
You were very unfit when those girls were growing up and just did not get some lunatic calling CPS, although, it would have been a justified call ;) How old was Nicky when you threw her clothes out of the window? Huh? How old was your youngest when you left her in Peterborough with your mother?
Your daughters were brought around a man with a severe drinking problem. His son had and has a drinking problem. The girls were there, in that house, many times, with drunks.
Sleeping in a car when you should have had those girls in a shelter.
Claiming to attempt suicide in a chat room pretending to be your daughter to make that announcement to an AOL chatroom...Unstable and unfit!
Staying on the computer hour after hour when you should have known what was going on with your daughters.
UNFIT leaving that little boy in the car in very cold weather whether it be 5 minutes or 30 minutes..alone and hungry.
UNFIT...you just got away with it.
WHAT?? No denial of the above FACTS? That's right, pretend the facts do not exist.
BipolarDelusions

United States

#31 Feb 21, 2013
Inquiring MlNDS wrote:
LMAO!! BEEP BEEP...her phone sent her the alert. She had to drop the pine sol and read..BEEP BEEP...love that Gentle points out the BEEP BEEP so well.!!
The lunatic is you. It is hidden or so you think, in the confines of a lonely room upstairs. The town sees it, Courts sees it. Strangers see it all the time.
You were very unfit when those girls were growing up and just did not get some lunatic calling CPS, although, it would have been a justified call ;) How old was Nicky when you threw her clothes out of the window? Huh? How old was your youngest when you left her in Peterborough with your mother?
Your daughters were brought around a man with a severe drinking problem. His son had and has a drinking problem. The girls were there, in that house, many times, with drunks.
Sleeping in a car when you should have had those girls in a shelter.
Claiming to attempt suicide in a chat room pretending to be your daughter to make that announcement to an AOL chatroom...Unstable and unfit!
Staying on the computer hour after hour when you should have known what was going on with your daughters.
UNFIT leaving that little boy in the car in very cold weather whether it be 5 minutes or 30 minutes..alone and hungry.UNFIT...you just got away with it.
Agan, more fantasies of strangers trying to make your miserable life feel better.it hasnt in a decade. You fail all the way around..

I won custody in the same Hillsborough County Court, and the same year Jennifer Cullinan lost custody of her.first two kids with the same Judge

Both cases PUBLIC.:)

Reality v Famtasy
BipolarDelusions

United States

#32 Feb 21, 2013
It is no secret unfit parents hate fit parents :)

Giving.your miserable life.away omce again :)
BipolarDelusions

United States

#33 Feb 21, 2013
Inquiring MlNDS wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT?? No denial of the above FACTS? That's right, pretend the facts do not exist.
Why deny your fantasies and jealousies? Pointless

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#34 Feb 21, 2013
Wow, I cannot believe that a person that has abused her children so SEVERELY has the gall to call out ANYONE and critique their parenting. She put her own children in danger....she was not concerned at all about the safety of her own, yet she is absolutely OBSESSED with Jenny's children. What's wrong with this picture? And I imagine she abandoned her children, and farmed them out to relatives so she could run and be with some loser, low life wanna-be man. Poor Pat, always so desperate for a RELATIONSHIP, it's a common theme throughout her pitiful life. Looking for love in all the wrong places. If she were so fine, so fit, so beautiful, and had it all together as she claims, the men would be lining up to date her, and she wouldn't be living with a BI POLAR SELF MEDICATING CHILD ABUSING DRUNKARD. If you were 1/10th as consumed with living your OWN shitty life as you are consumed with NOT living Jenny's, you just might have a decent existence.

OBSESSION OBSESSION OBSESSION OBSESSION OBSESSION
JEALOUSY JEALOUSY JEALOUSY JEALOUSY JEALOUSY
URJUSTADUMBASS

Lehi, UT

#35 Feb 21, 2013
BipolarDelusions wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you are still obsessing, still jealous, still cimsumed with your make believe world online
Jennifer Cullunan has been proven for twenty consecutive years by New Hampshire court to be UNFIT
Any shortcomings are.in your angry delusional mind...they go no further than your angry jealous mind
23 years, same address, children raised in same home, same schools, and 23.years later here I am where I will be for life
Not one of you lunatics can EVER.say the same.:)
Actually you would be wrong about that, I have been married almost 35 yrs, and lived in the same home for 24 yrs, which is the 2nd home we purchased. Now we have purchased a 3rd home in sunny FL for our retirement years. It is truly amazing what you can do when two people work together to achieve their goals. Unfortunately all you will ever have is exactly what you have now, nothing. Sorry for your damn luck!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#36 Feb 21, 2013
BipolarDelusions wrote:
Ps. I know your dumb. Drug overdosing would require using drugs. Kids were in her custody=unfit..custody loss
LMAO typical Patty "Ps. I know your dumb."..calling someone dumb and not knowing the proper way of using you're and your. Stupid Much LOL
BipolarDelusions

United States

#37 Feb 21, 2013
URJUSTADUMBASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you would be wrong about that, I have been married almost 35 yrs, and lived in the same home for 24 yrs, which is the 2nd home we purchased. Now we have purchased a 3rd home in sunny FL for our retirement years. It is truly amazing what you can do when two people work together to achieve their goals. Unfortunately all you will ever have is exactly what you have now, nothing. Sorry for your damn luck!
LOL@ posting anonymously...actually sorry about your bad luck

Your first delusion=posting anonymously
Anonymously you could be married to a multi-millionair.. Apparent your life isnt worthy enough not to hide behind a screen

Reality v Fantasy
BipolarDelusions

United States

#38 Feb 21, 2013
Gentle Reader wrote:
Wow, I cannot believe that a person that has abused her children so SEVERELY has the gall to call out ANYONE and critique their parenting. She put her own children in danger....she was not concerned at all about the safety of her own, yet she is absolutely OBSESSED with Jenny's children. What's wrong with this picture? And I imagine she abandoned her children, and farmed them out to relatives so she could run and be with some loser, low life wanna-be man. Poor Pat, always so desperate for a RELATIONSHIP, it's a common theme throughout her pitiful life. Looking for love in all the wrong places. If she were so fine, so fit, so beautiful, and had it all together as she claims, the men would be lining up to date her, and she wouldn't be living with a BI POLAR SELF MEDICATING CHILD ABUSING DRUNKARD. If you were 1/10th as consumed with living your OWN shitty life as you are consumed with NOT living Jenny's, you just might have a decent existence.
OBSESSION OBSESSION OBSESSION OBSESSION OBSESSION
JEALOUSY JEALOUSY JEALOUSY JEALOUSY JEALOUSY
How long have you been jealous of women online? As long as the fat broads?

Does it anger you when strange women raised their children in the same home, same schools?
Does it piss you off to know some people dont have to be drunk and stoned to make it through life and just how long have you defended sexual deviant perverts and child abusers? You fit in well :)
BipolarDelusions

United States

#39 Feb 21, 2013
Gentle Reader wrote:
Wow, I cannot believe that a person that has abused her children so SEVERELY has the gall to call out ANYONE and critique their parenting. She put her own children in danger....she was not concerned at all about the safety of her own, yet she is absolutely OBSESSED with Jenny's children. What's wrong with this picture? And I imagine she abandoned her children, and farmed them out to relatives so she could run and be with some loser, low life wanna-be man. Poor Pat, always so desperate for a RELATIONSHIP, it's a common theme throughout her pitiful life. Looking for love in all the wrong places. If she were so fine, so fit, so beautiful, and had it all together as she claims, the men would be lining up to date her, and she wouldn't be living with a BI POLAR SELF MEDICATING CHILD ABUSING DRUNKARD. If you were 1/10th as consumed with living your OWN shitty life as you are consumed with NOT living Jenny's, you just might have a decent existence.
OBSESSION OBSESSION OBSESSION OBSESSION OBSESSION
JEALOUSY JEALOUSY JEALOUSY JEALOUSY JEALOUSY
Broadcasting.Jennifer Cullinans pitiful, drug infested, child abusing life.. Nobody wants to ever live that pitiful life.. She doesnt. Thats why she hangs her head in shame, thats why Belmore was arrested at the library for trying to hide.that pitiful life.. A legacy of CHILD.ABUSE. Only fat pitiful blobs online would be jealous because more than likely you lost 5 not 4... Keep hiding so nobody finds out :)
BipolarDelusions

United States

#40 Feb 21, 2013
A woman who loses custody of their own children IS a loser in life :)
town crier

Piscataway, NJ

#41 Feb 21, 2013
BipolarDelusions wrote:
<quoted text>

Does it piss you off to know some people dont have to be drunk and stoned to make it through life
You haven't made it in life. You are no better off now than you were at age 12. You are not self sufficient. Everything you own after 49 years of life can be loaded into a single pickup truck. You have zero accomplishments.

Why don't you get a job? You would be amazed at how quickly working and independently supporting yourself can create a better reality and tear you from those delusional fantasies of "making it".
BipolarDelusions

United States

#42 Feb 21, 2013
Seems its emotionally upsetting for unfit mothers to discover women that actually rais their children in stable enviorements without drugs..

Hmm revealing of how many unfit mothers dwell on.these blogs

Here in the real world, its not acceptable not to raise your own children..but keep hiding and hanging your heads in shame :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antrim Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patty's pretending to be busy, so says the loons (Jan '16) Apr 13 Real Person 8
Poll John Patrick Cullinan died of a drug overdose (Sep '13) Mar '17 l1cullinan 31
Patty Donovan finally gets her karma Feb '17 Deb 3
Go Fund Me (Aug '16) Feb '17 Happy happy happy 2
Diamond Acres (Aug '08) Feb '17 OldOwnerSon 14
News Henniker, Weare welcome exchange teacher from C... (Aug '13) Dec '16 jeamlee 2
BLACK MOON "Twins"cakes (Nov '07) Dec '16 Jennie 124

Antrim Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Antrim Mortgages