Going to Miffle PA Topix has pissed G...

Going to Miffle PA Topix has pissed Gentle off lol!!

Posted in the Antrim Forum

Pattys winning photo

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1 Feb 20, 2013
I will be going regularly LOL!!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 20, 2013
Nah, it's just more entertainment! You are so freaking hilarious and you have NO idea that you are, which makes it even funnier! Post away Pat!
BipolarDelusions

United States

#3 Feb 20, 2013
Gentle Reader wrote:
Nah, it's just more entertainment! You are so freaking hilarious and you have NO idea that you are, which makes it even funnier! Post away Pat!
Child abuse and sexual harassment is entertaining to you, bipolar crazy

Location hidden

#4 Feb 20, 2013
Where the HELL is 'Miffle'?
Funny, funny, too freaking funny!
jacanus donovani

AOL

#5 Feb 20, 2013
Actually, going to that PA Topix makes you look like a damn fool, based on YOUR OWN logic.

1) You claimed that only people from a specific city should post on the Topix labeled for that area. Now here you are, residing in Greenfield, NH and posting elsewhere. That makes you a hypocrite and JACKASS.

2) You spent weeks posting about "bipolar" disorder and how they "congregate" towards other bipolars, calling it "herd mentality". Now here you are, after claiming that Gentle is "bipolar", following someone with the "disorder" to another area of Topix. That would be the "herd mentality" you spoke of. That would make YOU BIPOLAR, by your own logic, and also a JACKASS.

Location hidden

#6 Feb 21, 2013
^Truth. Amen Jacanus. I don't really care where she posts, she can go to any topix site in the world and spew her trash. I think it's really entertaining and funny. She gets so worked up over the dumbest sh*t! I don't even know he and I know how to push her buttons. Good times, good times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antrim Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So fullfiling and rewarding 2 hr Greenfield Entrep... 8
My first date with Jenny ...... Wed Ray Belmore 11
Mommy, it's OK Jenny has no morals and values w... Apr 24 Burt Rambeau 25
I'm stoned out of my mind Apr 19 Beverly Belmore 5
Morals and values seem to be a touchy subject f... Apr 18 Ray Belmore 11
I see the other thread was deleted. Indeed Ray ... Apr 14 Sharon 3
News Job growth is up, let's keep it going Nov '15 Sharon 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Antrim Mortgages