The Power to make you wait....
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#42 Feb 20, 2013
Then maybe someone you know will report you for having your grandchildren in the company of an alcoholic self medicating bi polar man that you are not married to but are living in sin with.
BipolarDelusions

United States

#43 Feb 20, 2013
Desire Belmore and Jennifer Cullinan continue to do drugs around Heather and Nathan the remote little amount of time they are allowed=child abusers..
BipolarDelusions

United States

#44 Feb 20, 2013
Gentle Reader wrote:
Then maybe someone you know will report you for having your grandchildren in the company of an alcoholic self medicating bi polar man that you are not married to but are living in sin with.
Maybe you need to report it . People who dont abuse.dont care.. Report 82 times.. And the next day another 82 times

Child abusers defend child abusers as perverts condone/ defend perverts, right?.after all you can only defend what you have personal knowledge of.. If living with someone was abuse Jennifer Cullinan would never ever see her kids even the two times shes.allowed right?

You are crazy bipolar and you know it

Location hidden

#45 Feb 20, 2013
So what does that have to do with the fact that you willingly put your grandchildren in a situation where they are affected by and witness to a bi polar self medicating alcoholic? Patty & Moe = Child Abusers!

Location hidden

#46 Feb 20, 2013
Patty doesn't love her grandchildren enough to protect them from bi polar self medicating drunks. SMH. Patty = Child Abuser

Location hidden

#47 Feb 20, 2013
And you do SO drink, that's what the bulge in your bikini is, the bottle....where you hide it...LMAO
BipolarDelusions

United States

#48 Feb 20, 2013
Gentle Reader wrote:
At least he doesnt throw ketchup bottles a woman or get fired for sexual harassment :)
BipolarDelusions

United States

#49 Feb 20, 2013
Gentle Reader wrote:
So what does that have to do with the fact that you willingly put your grandchildren in a situation where they are affected by and witness to a bi polar self medicating alcoholic? Patty & Moe = Child Abusers!
Bipolars never absorb reality..lies do nothing. Truth=effects :)

You defend child abusers and perverts

Location hidden

#50 Feb 20, 2013
No, he throws empty beer cans at the babies! Who are you referring to in that post? Use a name. Please? LMAO

Location hidden

#52 Feb 20, 2013
YOU LIVE WITH A CHILD ABUSER. Drunk in front of children = Child Abuser. Smoking in front of children = Child Abuser. Ignoring the children to post on topix 24/7 = Child Abuser.
BipolarDelusions

United States

#53 Feb 20, 2013
Gentle Reader wrote:
YOU LIVE WITH A CHILD ABUSER. Drunk in front of children = Child Abuser. Smoking in front of children = Child Abuser. Ignoring the children to post on topix 24/7 = Child Abuser.
You defend child abusers and perverts :)
BipolarDelusions

United States

#54 Feb 20, 2013
Truth=effects
Lies=never will

One of me, a herd of you. I win :)
BipolarDelusions

United States

#55 Feb 20, 2013
Now, sit, wait, watch..I have normal, rational, logical, intelligent people to discuss normal things with..

I see Bipolar Inquiring Minds on Miffle PA topix discussing why "black" people talk in cell phones like walkiet talkies..Im so impressed that someone lacks a life so greatly that is her utmost concern in life, and of course.obsessed with.Patty lol!!

Location hidden

#56 Feb 20, 2013
Avoid, avoid, avoid the subject of you living in sin with a self medicating bi polar alcoholic who is old enough to be your own father. THAT is the truth.
Dodson

AOL

#58 Feb 21, 2013
Gentle Reader wrote:
Patty doesn't love her grandchildren enough to protect them from bi polar self medicating drunks. SMH. Patty = Child Abuser
Patty smokes like a chimney. Imagine what those kids inhale from her drug abuse. Smoking laws are going to change too when it comes to being around minors. Smoking and alcohol - what a way to exist in a dump shack.
BipolarDelusions

United States

#59 Feb 21, 2013
I can only inagine what you fat bipolars accolimplished today=as usual NADA

Off to another voluntary committee meeting, where drug free, normal folks live in reality :)

Power to make you wait, watch and wonder

[email protected]..haaaaaaaaaaaa
BipolarDelusions

United States

#60 Feb 21, 2013
LOL!!! Gone to a meeting and the crazy bipolar lunatucs, begging and jumping for attention like caged dogs!!

Booo hooo , likes literally like dogs with distemper LMFAO!

Keep waiting,,while your minds erupt into bipolar rage :)

Sit, heal, stay, roll over, play dead!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antrim Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adam LeComte (Jan '10) 13 hr Golfergal 40
When these lunatics aren't on Topix... Jul 27 Jenny 10
Give our regards to Judith Nykanen! Karma biotc... (Nov '12) Jul 23 Burt Rambeau 55
The reason why.. Jul 22 Mutated Jude 1
Three Blind Mice Jul 22 Mutated Jude 3
News N.H. AG: Police Shooting of Peterborough Man Wa... Jul 21 Sharon 2
Mommy I'm home !! Jul 20 Beverly Belmore 3

Antrim Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Antrim Mortgages