Documented facts v sexual fantasies a...
jacanus donovani

AOL

#44 Feb 20, 2013
BipolarDelusions wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes Jennifer Culinan found unfit in two courts of laws to raise her children.. Nobody in a divorce is.found unfit. One of the parties has to file and prove the other is unfit
Oh, so you've finally figured it out and are now repeating what I've told you. You are seriously slow!
BipolarDelusions

United States

#45 Feb 20, 2013
jacanus donovani wrote:
<quoted text>
A court can take custody without "abuse" present. A court need only to find a parent "unfit". "Unfit" isn't exclusively drugs or alcohol. "Unfit" can be a parent lacking the means to properly provide the basic necessities (food, clothing, shelter)for a child. In such instances, custody will be awarded to the other parent--or even the state.
Do you honestly believe that every single time a court rewards custody to one parent over another that there was "abuse" present? Are you that fcking stupid?
You are high on drugs, arent you? You play a fake.AOL lawyer.. Pretty damn.pitiful. How many.years you been playing a fake lawyer online??

A court can not take custody of children from a parent unless the guidelines abuse is present

Yve Fortier filed an emergency petition for custody due to Jennifer Cullinans abuse and neglect.. Guess what/? He successfully proved HIS petition. He won custody

What part of that dont you comprehend??
BipolarDelusions

United States

#46 Feb 20, 2013
What Yves Fortier presented to the court was "drugs" "domestic violence" "suicide attempts"

He won!
BipolarDelusions

United States

#47 Feb 20, 2013
Same as Scott Thibodeaus emergency petition.18 years prior

They both proved their allegations..both awarded custody based on abuse and neglect

Both times AFTER she lost custody the court held at a later.date "status hearings" she never showed because both times the court scheduled mandatory drug testing.. She would fail :(

Docunents v fantasies
BipolarDelusions

United States

#48 Feb 20, 2013
jacanus donovani wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so you've finally figured it out and are now repeating what I've told you. You are seriously slow!
Found unfit=due to child abuse and neglect.
BipolarDelusions

United States

#49 Feb 20, 2013
Slow IS you. If she couldnt house, feed=neglect duh!

The court determines WHY a parent IS unfit...child abuse or,neglect

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#51 Feb 21, 2013
LMFAO Check out this FB post

Andrea Eddy
February 14
LMAO @ Patty Donovan losing in court again. How many times is it now? Looks like her current stalking charge will be going to trial. Only a psycho would be arrested and charged with stalking 2 different men in 2 different states in the last 10 years!
BipolarDelusions

United States

#52 Feb 21, 2013
Maxi Patty wrote:
LMFAO Check out this FB post
Andrea Eddy
February 14
LMAO @ Patty Donovan losing in court again. How many times is it now? Looks like her current stalking charge will be going to trial. Only a psycho would be arrested and charged with stalking 2 different men in 2 different states in the last 10 years!
Again, you base you own delusios on your own fantasies. You know your life is pitiful.when you make up names and you laugh about them. Make up lies and laugh about them..
You have,been desperately emailing on FB with "andrea eddy" for years and havent gotten any further in your life but your nose gets bigger lol!!
Everything is made up to make you feel good about yourself and its not worked yet
BipolarDelusions

United States

#53 Feb 21, 2013
jacanus donovani wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul Donovan lost custody, so by your logic, he abused you and your siblings. By your logic, drugs or alcohol must also be present for a parent to lose custody, so obviously Paul was also boozing it up and getting high. Those are the "guidelines", remember?
Your delusions of what reality is , is a product of your drugs. Nobody is that out to lunch without drugs are some extreme mental issue..

Again, nobody loses custody in a divorce. One or the other has to file for custody due to the other being unfit. The court finds the parent unfit based on the law which is abuse or neglect. Both Scott Thibodeau and Yves Fortier filed for emergency custody due to Culkunan being "unfit" because of abuse and neglect and was successful at proving their claims to the court. Spending hours twisting reality on an internet blog isnt changing reality how many ways you try to twist, manipulate reality. You twist, manipulate what is reality for personal reasons directly related to the subject matter because he directly effected you. No other reason. No other reason someone defends child abuse unless you have personal reasons
BipolarDelusions

United States

#54 Feb 21, 2013
Yes doing drugs in front of ninors makes you unfit in New Hampshire courts.. Seems like a sore subject again=drugs

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#55 Feb 21, 2013
Maxi Patty wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a simple minded moron. A person would have to have custody to lose custody. It's like when you posted over and over that you won custody of your oldest..that's bullshit, her Dad didn't want custody, he didn't fight for it or even ask for it..divorce was different back in the coon ages when you got yours after how many months of marriage and at what age?!?! then you had a child out of wedlock with another man, I'm assuming because you tried to trap his ass into marriage (yet again another attempt to get away from Moe) and that back fired, another man who didn't want a child..You had children with 2 worthless men who couldn't wouldn't and didn't support their children. You had to know what kind of men you were laying with, very telling on your part..Guess it is a good thing for old Moe, he is/was the only contant in your daughters lifes, Lord knows you're one fuckedupMENTALmess. Think before you post idiot, we all know your past and we know your bullshit lies now.
Then man she claimed to be Nickies father wasn't, and the poor sap never found out until Nickie died. Ok so he may have been trying to be greedy because of the life insurance. But it didn't come to light until after Nickies death.
BipolarDelusions

United States

#56 Feb 21, 2013
Me Thinks U Dont Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Then man she claimed to be Nickies father wasn't, and the poor sap never found out until Nickie died. Ok so he may have been trying to be greedy because of the life insurance. But it didn't come to light until after Nickies death.
Poor Cathy Cmelo living in Algoma Wisconsin fantasing about strangers? Oh my he wasnt Nckys father?. Were you there during conception?

Why dont we talk about RC Brown your dead son?
Remember the dead son, you told Lunda Whalen wasnt your husbands son? My my more project because after all you can only speak with your own personal knowledge..

Rc Brown was up on charges of two felony child abuse charges at the time he hung himself in Algoma.Wisconsin. Child abuse, its what you have in common with Jennifer Cullinan..its why you, Cathy Cmelo defend child abuse..

Deny your Cathy Cmelo, everyone would :)

Reality v.Fantasies

Wrong story..Nickys father got nothing from her estste :)
BipolarDelusions

United States

#57 Feb 21, 2013
RC Browns arrest for child abuse IS a public record even though Cathy Cmelo thought she was hiding it from an AOL chatroom..what a legacy. :)
BipolarDelusions

United States

#58 Feb 21, 2013
Just like coward Jennifer Cullinan running from child abuse just like RC Brown, except he hung himself..child abusers!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#59 Feb 21, 2013
BipolarDelusions wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Cathy Cmelo living in Algoma Wisconsin fantasing about strangers? Oh my he wasnt Nckys father?. Were you there during conception?
Why dont we talk about RC Brown your dead son?
Remember the dead son, you told Lunda Whalen wasnt your husbands son? My my more project because after all you can only speak with your own personal knowledge..
Rc Brown was up on charges of two felony child abuse charges at the time he hung himself in Algoma.Wisconsin. Child abuse, its what you have in common with Jennifer Cullinan..its why you, Cathy Cmelo defend child abuse..
Deny your Cathy Cmelo, everyone would :)
Reality v.Fantasies
Wrong story..Nickys father got nothing from her estste :)
LMMFAO, you call everyone cmelo. and talk about her kids. Am I suppose to be rattled by that? None of us you call cmelo get rattled over it.
No man got anything from Nicky's estate because you refused to reveal who her REAL father was. But you got your false teeth with the money you stole from her estate. Caps myass those are fake snap on dentures.

Location hidden

#60 Feb 21, 2013
BipolarDelusions wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you base you own delusios on your own fantasies. You know your life is pitiful.when you make up names and you laugh about them. Make up lies and laugh about them..
You have,been desperately emailing on FB with "andrea eddy" for years and havent gotten any further in your life but your nose gets bigger lol!!
Everything is made up to make you feel good about yourself and its not worked yet
LMFAO you dumbfuck I don't even know who the chic is but the comment I posted is directly off her facebook page where she has your daughter and several of Moe's family as friends..LOL

Location hidden

#61 Feb 21, 2013
BipolarDelusions wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. You really are pathetic. LOLLOLLOL
BipolarDelusions

United States

#62 Feb 21, 2013
Inquiring MlNDS wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. You really are pathetic. LOLLOLLOL
Pathetic.and said is you living vigorously through strangers and quite literally jealous of complete strangers.. If you could grasp how insane you are you might seek help but ten.years dictates you dont/cant grasp reality

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#63 Feb 21, 2013
Pathetic and sad is this: the way you used the word vigorously. IT IS THE WRONG WORD. Who wants to live vicariously through YOU?

It's ok Pat; most insane people do not realize that they are insane.

Location hidden

#64 Feb 21, 2013
Me Thinks U Dont Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Caps myass those are fake snap on dentures.
LMAOOOOOOOOO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antrim Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
go trump Oct '16 des r 1
Patricia Dodson, former online stalker is DEAD Oct '16 Jen 33
Thank you Judge Runyon! (Feb '13) Oct '16 Jen 92
Belmore's jealous of Donovan's 6000 followers ... Oct '16 Real Deb 15
News Job growth is up, let's keep it going (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sharon 1
Girls? (Sep '15) Sep '15 macus 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Grunt56 31

Antrim Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Antrim Mortgages