Documented facts v sexual fantasies a...

Documented facts v sexual fantasies about women online

Posted in the Antrim Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
BipolarDelusions

United States

#2 Feb 20, 2013
Courts do not like taking custody from the mother and sets a hearing months later "status" hearing...to determine the status of the unfit parent. Mandatory drug testing, counseling, GAL for the children..a status hearing was set. Cullinan. skipped it. Indicating to the court she is still using drugs..custody remains with Fortier.. Because Cullinan is unfit. 40 years old, lost two children previously and still unfit=child abuser
BipolarDelusions

United States

#3 Feb 20, 2013
All these accusations of child abuse an not one reports it. Is against the law not to report abuse or suspicion of abuse...hmm I report abuse or suspicion of abuse

Not only do the cowardly defend abuse, they claim to know of abuse and dont report.it

Only one kind of person=child abuser
BipolarDelusions

United States

#4 Feb 20, 2013
Jennifer Cullunan v Scott Thibodeau 91-M-1737
Scott Thibodeau raised his two young sons Jason and Joshua because their mother is a drug addict, bipolar lunatic
BipolarDelusions

United States

#5 Feb 20, 2013
Documented at the Hillsborough County Superior Court in Manchester NH-accessible to the public
BipolarDelusions

United States

#6 Feb 20, 2013
Nearly.18.years later

40 year old Jennifer Cullinan again loses custody over two more children, Heather and Nathan for the same reasons, 18 years previous, DRUGS, violence
jacanus donovani

AOL

#7 Feb 20, 2013
1) On another blog you gave "Court Guidelines" for child abuse, and it was all made up. It's clearly defined by your state, and didn't match what you posted.

2) Jennifer was never convicted of child abuse. The court finding that she was a child abuser would naturally be followed by a more thorough investigation and conviction, wouldn't it? As it stands, "abuse" only appears in court transcripts from a hearing, and only detailed by an ex-husband seeking custody. The court didn't grant the ex-husband custody based on his allegations of abuse. The proceedings never went far enough for the court to address it and determine truth or falsity. The court ruled on Jennifer's absence, her failure to appear.

3) You also said Fortier reported her for child abuse. When did that happen? If he did, and there was an investigation, it would mean the authorities found no signs of abuse, being that there was no conviction. How do I know there was no conviction? It's because the state of New Hampshire will NOT grant a custody hearing to a child abuser. Jennifer's hearing was granted.
BipolarDelusions

United States

#8 Feb 20, 2013
Paul Chandler : she's never told anyone how she lost custody but I raised my son since he was 5 because his mothers a crackhead. I kind of figured that.
jacanus donovani

AOL

#9 Feb 20, 2013
Maurice Belmore: I got tired of seeing those little girls sleeping in a car. My heart wouldn't allow me to leave them there, so I took them in. It was a package deal, meaning I had to provide shelter for their broke, crazy, slut of a mother too.
BipolarDelusions

United States

#10 Feb 20, 2013
jacanus donovani wrote:
1) On another blog you gave "Court Guidelines" for child abuse, and it was all made up. It's clearly defined by your state, and didn't match what you posted.
2) Jennifer was never convicted of child abuse. The court finding that she was a child abuser would naturally be followed by a more thorough investigation and conviction, wouldn't it? As it stands, "abuse" only appears in court transcripts from a hearing, and only detailed by an ex-husband seeking custody. The court didn't grant the ex-husband custody based on his allegations of abuse. The proceedings never went far enough for the court to address it and determine truth or falsity. The court ruled on Jennifer's absence, her failure to appear.
3) You also said Fortier reported her for child abuse. When did that happen? If he did, and there was an investigation, it would mean the authorities found no signs of abuse, being that there was no conviction. How do I know there was no conviction? It's because the state of New Hampshire will NOT grant a custody hearing to a child abuser. Jennifer's hearing was granted.
You are an uneducated drug abuser

You should do better research into New Hampshires laws on child and the guidelines courts use to take custody from the unfit mother.
It happened twice to Jennifer Cullinan

Even while you in.California the guidelines to child abuse and neglect is online :)

Yes she lost custody twice, abuse was present
Even a fake AOL lawyer should know that

Yes child.abuse and neglect courts take custody from infit parents as the do in California :)
BipolarDelusions

United States

#11 Feb 20, 2013
Yes thats documented facts in both custody hearings child.abuse.was present thus court interveing and taking custody from Cullinan and giving.it to her ex husband(s)
BipolarDelusions

United States

#12 Feb 20, 2013
[email protected] thinking nobody knows why a court takes custody from an unfit mother
BipolarDelusions

United States

#13 Feb 20, 2013
Only an abuser defends abuse
BipolarDelusions

United States

#14 Feb 20, 2013
No court can take custody from a parent without the legal guidelines are met for abuse.

Just the fact she had those children out of school was enough for the court to take custody away . Her drug abuse and violence a bonus
BipolarDelusions

United States

#15 Feb 20, 2013
Boo hoo reality has never been your forte
The more delusions you can come up with the more happy your miserable life is

First you should figure out how New Hampshire defines abuse and neglect

Everything Yves Fortier testified IS abuse and neglrct including falling behind in acedemics because your mothers to hung over and drawn out to make sure you get to school

Everyyhing Scott Thibodeau testified to IS abuse and neglect thus the court intervened taking custody from unfit parent=Jennifer Cullinan
jacanus donovani

AOL

#16 Feb 20, 2013
BipolarDelusions wrote:
Yes thats documented facts in both custody hearings child.abuse.was present thus court interveing and taking custody from Cullinan and giving.it to her ex husband(s)
The child abuse wasn't "Fact". They were allegations. "Factual" child abuse would lead to a charge and conviction. Explain why Jenny was never convicted of child abuse with all those "Facts" present? Can you? Is it typical for your state to ignore child abuse, espeically when presented to a judge?
BipolarDelusions

United States

#17 Feb 20, 2013
Why of course shes "fit" now, shes cured shes lost custody of her kids LOL

Give her back the responsibilty shed be unfit again by the end of the week

Thats bipolar logic :)
BipolarDelusions

United States

#18 Feb 20, 2013
Documents v.Fantasies online ...Documents win :)
jacanus donovani

AOL

#19 Feb 20, 2013
BipolarDelusions wrote:
No court can take custody from a parent without the legal guidelines are met for abuse.
Just the fact she had those children out of school was enough for the court to take custody away . Her drug abuse and violence a bonus
A court can take custody without "abuse" present. A court need only to find a parent "unfit". "Unfit" isn't exclusively drugs or alcohol. "Unfit" can be a parent lacking the means to properly provide the basic necessities (food, clothing, shelter)for a child. In such instances, custody will be awarded to the other parent--or even the state.

Do you honestly believe that every single time a court rewards custody to one parent over another that there was "abuse" present? Are you that fcking stupid?
BipolarDelusions

United States

#20 Feb 20, 2013
jacanus donovani wrote:
<quoted text>
The child abuse wasn't "Fact". They were allegations. "Factual" child abuse would lead to a charge and conviction. Explain why Jenny was never convicted of child abuse with all those "Facts" present? Can you? Is it typical for your state to ignore child abuse, espeically when presented to a judge?
Yes child abuse and neglect were FACTS.
A Judge can NOT take custody from a parent without ABUSE and NEGLECT being present
Its unconstitutional.. Seriously you,need a real school not your fake AOL one.

Mothers lose custody all over the country based on FACTS of abuse
BipolarDelusions

United States

#21 Feb 20, 2013
You havent a clue the definition of abuse/neglect is bozo. Go read what NH definiation is

Yes FACT she kept minors out of school=neglect
FACT she drug overdosed and attempted suicide in front of minors=abuse
She was having domestic fights in front of minors=abuse

Court intervenes and takes custody from unfit parent

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antrim Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Francestown Music Thread Sep '17 Musikologist 1
Adam LeComte (Jan '10) Aug '17 Half 42
Give our regards to Judith Nykanen! Karma biotc... (Nov '12) Aug '17 Kathy Malwitz is ... 58
DIPSHlT Patty Donovan (Oct '12) Aug '17 Kathy Malwitz is ... 229
BLACK MOON "Twins"cakes (Nov '07) Aug '17 lagigolfer 125
Monadnock Paper Mills hires known drug addicts (Jan '14) Jun '17 Markey Fife 2
Patty's pretending to be busy, so says the loons (Jan '16) Apr '17 Real Person 8

Antrim Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Antrim Mortgages