Who doesnt know doing drugs in front of children is child abuse,???

Posted in the Antrim Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Birds of a feather

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Just the AOL child abusers the rest of the world knows
jacanus donovani

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

here's the answer: Erica Stabler of Elkhart Indiana. LOL
Birds of a feather

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Jennifer Cullinan is a child.abuser ask het sons Jason and.Joshua Thibodeau of Amherst because I have
Dodson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Birds of a feather wrote:
Jennifer Cullinan is a child.abuser ask het sons Jason and.Joshua Thibodeau of Amherst because I have
Diversion by Donovan - She doesn't want to discuss her BFF Erica.
Belmore loves Skanks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Wow! Make your own blog and discuss who ever you like. Erica isnt relevent to NH topix shes in Indiana

Try to stay on topic
This is Greenfield NH Topix
Where the two drug addict child abuses reside on 81 Francestown Rd Greenfield.
Dodson your in Ferndale Michigan
Make your own Topix Ferndale topix about your obsession on a reside of Elkhart Indiana lol
Belmore loves Skanks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Im a reside of Greenfield Im staying on Topic. If I want to discuss your nasty pig ass I will go to Ferndale Michigan Topix but thats never happening, you.are moot in my world
Dodson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Donovan is a reside of Greenfield. Desire and Jenny are not a reside of Greenfield.
Belmore loves Skanks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Patricia Dodson more lies from Belmore?
You reside in Ferndale Michigan tell us how you know where some one resides in NH? Oh thats right Belmores lies LOL!

more pejury happening? Shes been ousted in court with no chance of being a witness LOL
Belmore loves Skanks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Jennifer Cullinan IS not raising her kids.
You being thousands of miles away are merely being fed bs from a child abuser named Jennifer Cullinan

Her kids reside in a 1974 trailer on Baboosic Lake Road Amherst
Belonging to Yves uncle because Yves is unemployed

Yes an unemployed father got custody LOL!
Dodson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Ousted in court? When was this Order issued?
jacanus donovani

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

If you're going to talk about abusing children by doing drugs in front of them, of course erica's name is going to surface with relevance. She was also arrested for Domestic violence, and the act was in the presence of her minor children, which the Indiana court also sees as a form of abuse.

So if abuse is what we're talking about, then why did Erica Stabler continue to take her meth addicted husband back to do drugs in front of her kids? That is condoning child abuse. And by you refusing to address the issue, which suddenly seems to be high on your list of priorities, you are dismissing (and thereby condoning) your friend's abusive ways, while disapproving another.

can't you see the hypocrisy? Maybe it's time to move on to another subject. Because as long as this one is thrown out there, I'll continue to throw your friend's name into the mix.
Belmore loves Skanks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

What mix? I dont care whose non relevent name you use.

Im not moving on.

You should stick to your AOL fake lawyer fantasy otherwise you look like a buffoon!

Are you gonna wink* and.giggle and pretend your a NH Judges wife and try to have secret communications with him ?
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Nobody is going to listen to you, its illegal, its called undo prejudice. Cases are Dismissed for less. Go back to your fruits and nuts and give them your ineducated bs!
Birds of a feather

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

jacanus donovani wrote:
here's the answer: Erica Stabler of Elkhart Indiana. LOL
Erica has never lost custody .
Most people know doing drugs in front of minors is child abuse, its you loons and Belmore that dont.

NH has a specific outline as to what is considered child abuse. Before looking like a buffoon study it
Birds of a feather

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Dodson wrote:
<quoted text>
Diversion by Donovan - She doesn't want to discuss her BFF Erica.
Etica has never lost custody nor ever done drugs in front of minors, that would because she doesnt use drugs duh!
jacanus donovani

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Birds of a feather wrote:
<quoted text>
Etica has never lost custody nor ever done drugs in front of minors, that would because she doesnt use drugs duh!
Erica repeatedly takes her drug addicted spouse back, who does drugs in front of his kids. They then beat each other in front of the kids. By doing so, erica is condoning and contributing to child abuse. Why do you think her kids are so fcked up?

Erica has never lost custody. Instead, her kids just keep running away from her. Not just one child, it's several. Ever stop to think that they are running from the abuse experienced in that dysfunctional family?

You are DEFENDING A CHILD ABUSER and thereby CONDONING CHILD ABUSE. YOU are a DUMBASS. YOU are a HYPOCRITE.
BipolarDelusions

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Dodson wrote:
Donovan is a reside of Greenfield. Desire and Jenny are not a reside of Greenfield.
Bipolar crazy Patricia Dodson, you are a resident of Ferndale Michigan and also a convicted felon
jacanus donovani

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

lmao@ refreshing this blog.

The answer is still "ERICA STABLER", who continues to take her drug addicted husband back into their Elkhart home to do drugs in front of the kids.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

jacanus donovani wrote:
lmao@ refreshing this blog.
The answer is still "ERICA STABLER", who continues to take her drug addicted husband back into their Elkhart home to do drugs in front of the kids.
Erica IS a drug abuser, food is her drug of choice. If she wasn't abusing it she wouldn't tip the scales at the livestock house @ a whopping 350#.

Erica was under CPS watchful eye for months and she had to take parenting classes as I recall. AND as I further recall, CPS did take her kids away and took them to her mother's home because Erica and Danny were both arrested and jailed. She didn't get them back until after a court hearing took place and she was ordered to start parenting classes before she could have them back home.
BipolarDelusions

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Me Thinks U Dont Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Erica IS a drug abuser, food is her drug of choice. If she wasn't abusing it she wouldn't tip the scales at the livestock house @ a whopping 350#.
Erica was under CPS watchful eye for months and she had to take parenting classes as I recall. AND as I further recall, CPS did take her kids away and took them to her mother's home because Erica and Danny were both arrested and jailed. She didn't get them back until after a court hearing took place and she was ordered to start parenting classes before she could have them back home.
Poor Cathy Cmelo whats your excuse for 250+?
Erica has custody of her children.:)
Dream on with your delusions..

Reality v Fantasy.. You lose again
BipolarDelusions

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

When you try to win with your own made up delusions, you have been beaten but you were a decade ago...:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Antrim News Video

•••
Antrim Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Antrim Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••