Name the blog, time, date you cant . ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#21 Jan 29, 2013
Tonka wrote:
End of your lies.No one involved you,you pig. You involved yourself willingly in some/many things that is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! just like you have Many times in the past two years.You've twisted and added your own to facts and posted them as Fact. You are a lying pig. Just like you were when You involved Joan,Eddie,Michele,my nieces,my mother,& extended family,Jenny,her family kids aunts & uncles,neighbors,random townfolk..etc. You made it your business to harass two families. One that you don't know. and one that you have every reason to respect..but you are a pig. sick? maybe. but either way a pig. Your deranged ways are criminal. No normal people act like you and do the heinous things you've done. What you've been doing is a crime. You will pay for those crimes.
You have to know that by now. If your delusions lead you to think you are to walk away from this-YOUR mess unscathed...you are in for some surprises.
You are a criminal drug addict. Nobodys involved anyone BUT you. But Moe doesnt.give a fk nor.do.I.
You involved both me and moe.. Getting someone baked and drunk IS not helping as YOU tried to BS Moe...keep your drug addict sociopath crap away from.us....oh you most definiately lied to CPS for 5.months.. They have everything now.
Its just that simple
Your a pathological liar, bipolar and self medicate on drugs

Lies? No, thats YOU and you can get a copy at Runyons court too. Its a public record

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#22 Jan 29, 2013
Are you on crack? I have absolutely NO reason to respect TRASH. Do you understand its great? I dont ever have to even remotely give acknowledgement any of Moes relatives exist...its fantastic!

You started your harassment when you perjured yourself and no you wont walk away. You will.pay..

My only suggestion stay the fk away from me and moe and your stupidity of involving.others does nothing but make moe not want anything to do with zero..

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#23 Jan 29, 2013
You,and you alone involved Moe and I with your sociopathic drug games. Thinking youd be a big hot shot feeding Deed drugs and booze...telling Moe how you were helping him..your sociopath, compulsive liar...you havent figured out Moe knows your mental too

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#24 Jan 29, 2013
Youve played your games with others and I have spoken to those others. You ARE a sociopath..lying, manipulating heathen . Only you picked the wrong one :)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#25 Jan 29, 2013
Yes, crime= mutual combat...you will see like Dec..
Perjury is a felony...you are the criminal...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#26 Jan 29, 2013
People helping Deed dont feed him drugs and booze.. But he figured that out. Its on the audio
You were using him in your sick sociopath games..
Not everyone is as stupid as you hope...feed them drugs they will be your friend.:)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#27 Jan 29, 2013
Again, this isnt about me or Deed. Everyone knows he has a drinking.problem..its about YOU and your sociopath games...too bad you invloved me and Moe.. Too bad you did it around minors...your mental.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#28 Jan 29, 2013
Your a sneaky, manipulating, compulsive liar who self medicates your bipolar with drugs and I do laugh because you have honestly convinced yourself your self medicating with drugs is successful. So does the other 87% of bipolars that do. Your lower than whale shit. Coniving, lying, manipulator.. Your project what YOU are on to orhers. You have done everything that you claim I have. You involved Joan last January. You involved Mauricia. You tried to involve Deed...you moronic attempts to involve Moe...
You started your lies in Runyons court and you actually thought Im not coming after you??? You thought wrong...but most drug addicts do

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#29 Jan 29, 2013
Poor picked on stinkmore, the big bipolar victim. you involved MY grandson with your lying vodka child abuse.. Go crybaby to somebody who cares what my response back is.. Stupid sissy, dont dictate to me, what my response is going to be..
Same bipolar crazy BS

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#30 Jan 29, 2013
Looks like his paragraph up there set her off, again. One post after the other, saying ZERO but her same old repeats. She says LEAVE ME ALONE.wahh wahhh...yet here she is begging for any attention he might give her...its ok if it negative..she wants it.
Poor old Moe...she is manipulating and lying...but then, he needs to be man enough to throw her out and not let her attempt to bully him.
Look at her up there complaining of all the people she claims Desire involved...OMG..she has involved anyone that breathes.

The above posts simply prove once more...disturbed and obsessed.
Very disturbed.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#31 Jan 29, 2013
Pattys winning photo wrote:
Poor picked on stinkmore, the big bipolar victim. you involved MY grandson with your lying vodka child abuse.. Go crybaby to somebody who cares what my response back is.. Stupid sissy, dont dictate to me, what my response is going to be..
Same bipolar crazy BS
As she repeats and repeats,bipolar bipolar bipolar, she REALLY thinks she is talking to him..her posts tell all...and what they tell is a story of a lonely female that is stuck on a man who detests her inside out, but whom she thinks she is actually talking to on this thread.
She ends it with "Same bipolar BS "...she has posted the same BS for two years!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#33 Jan 30, 2013
Boo hoo lol

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#34 Jan 30, 2013
Waaawaaaaaaaaaaaa boohoooo lol

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#35 Jan 30, 2013
Waaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaa gaaagoooo booo fking hooioi waaaaaaaaa Ima victim.. Moooooommmy lol

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#36 Jan 30, 2013
Hhhelp help booi hooooo

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#37 Jan 30, 2013
Inquiring MlNDS wrote:
<quoted text>
As she repeats and repeats,bipolar bipolar bipolar, she REALLY thinks she is talking to him..her posts tell all...and what they tell is a story of a lonely female that is stuck on a man who detests her inside out, but whom she thinks she is actually talking to on this thread.
She ends it with "Same bipolar BS "...she has posted the same BS for two years!
Suicide lunatic youve repeated the same posts for 13 years. Booi hooo butch
Miserable Patty

Los Angeles, CA

#38 Jan 30, 2013
I rest MY case wrote:
Patty Donovan is a SHlTHEAD
#6
Apr 16, 2012
Judged:4
dirty incest secrets in Belmore family plus others besides Emma got it with a broom. Dylan is another victim.
Apr 19, 2012
#17
Judged:26
desire is going to have his online child predator friends make child pornography with photos of Emma, juliana and Dylan. Its a belmore hobby!
That's not even the tip of the iceburg is it? I know Patty posted lots more about Belmore kids being molested. Good that you found the PROOF for Patty. She's so damn manic with OCD she can't remember the shit she posts. Selective memory or mental illness?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#39 Jan 30, 2013
Miserable Patty wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not even the tip of the iceburg is it? I know Patty posted lots more about Belmore kids being molested. Good that you found the PROOF for Patty. She's so damn manic with OCD she can't remember the shit she posts. Selective memory or mental illness?
Im still waiting for the post I made that Desire raped Dylan .. Where is it? Oh thats right another sexual perversion :)

Did you make that up out of sexual fantasy or was it a group effort? although Deed speaks about incest on the audio.. LoL!!
Tonka

Bradford, NH

#41 Feb 4, 2013
End of your lies.No one involved you,you pig. You involved yourself willingly in some/many things that is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! just like you have Many times in the past two years.You've twisted and added your own to facts and posted them as Fact. You are a lying pig. Just like you were when You involved Joan,Eddie,Michele,my nieces,my mother,& extended family,Jenny,her family kids aunts & uncles,neighbors,random townfolk..etc. You made it your business to harass two families. One that you don't know. and one that you have every reason to respect..but you are a pig. sick? maybe. but either way a pig. Your deranged ways are criminal. No normal people act like you and do the heinous things you've done. What you've been doing is a crime. You will pay for those crimes.
You have to know that by now. If your delusions lead you to think you are to walk away from this-YOUR mess unscathed...you are in for some surprises

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antrim Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Desire Belmore hates the most: truth being... 1 hr Sharon 1
Is gypsy clown belmore telling strangers online... 2 hr Yepitsme 56
Patty's making her famous Matzo ball soup tonig... 22 hr Someone else 13
What kind of character does a person have who d... Mon Yepitsme 19
child abuser Patricia Dodson of Ferndale Michig... Mon Yepitsme 18
Gypsy clown Belmore spending Friday night with ... Sun Burt Rambeau 12
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Apr '15 jamebazer 28
More from around the web

Antrim People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]