You know it!
sabrina

United States

#3 Nov 11, 2012
Livin it up!
sabrina

United States

#4 Nov 11, 2012
Go ask my fiance his name is Damon Wickson he knows me well...Bitts is Ethan Wickson.... he knows her very well...yea we keep the bloodline tight like that... they are some well bred men...as are we some well bred women... our son is a new breed who will flick people like you off with just his pinky! We aren't kids anymore...we have plans always had plans..we just reached the time we had to do what mommy and daddy told us to do when we were young t5o survive in this world...were doing it..and might I say were doing it well...mommy and daddy made a fine pick for us! Now go sit and your lazy boy and ill sit in my throne B!+(H!
Amy

United States

#5 Nov 12, 2012
Sabrina well said girl I don't know why people hafta to hide behind screen names to talk shit seems like their lives are a lil off so they just pick on a random person and I don't know Brittany very well but as for Sabrina she is a damned good mom her and her man are buying a house for their family and working their butts off to take care of their kids so why don't you take ur negitivety else where assholes o and some people just can't help having miscarriage
sabrina

United States

#6 Nov 12, 2012
Thank you amy and my baby lived for 4 days and died...its ok though when people go talking stuff like that karma bites them HARD...I will find them in time
Amy

United States

#7 Nov 12, 2012
sabrina wrote:
Thank you amy and my baby lived for 4 days and died...its ok though when people go talking stuff like that karma bites them HARD...I will find them in time
ur welcome and karma is coming for them dam quick
shawnmotherfucki narms

United States

#8 Nov 12, 2012
Same one...shes gunna get it..it is just a matter of time
blunt

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Dec 17, 2012
i love you arms lol yall the shit lol jus like them plew gurls haha..hard lesson to learn but learned very good!!!!:}
oooohh

Shawnee, OK

#10 Nov 5, 2013
Dam lol
geezzzzzz

Broken Bow, OK

#11 Jan 16, 2014
Do not compare me to a plew.there is no comparison. Thanks!
right

United States

#12 Jan 16, 2014
It takes a ho to know one. Oh ya Shawn u good mother only thinks of herself don't act like you care that someone is talking shit about your daughters
BrittanyA

Stillwater, OK

#13 Apr 30, 2015
right wrote:
It takes a ho to know one. Oh ya Shawn u good mother only thinks of herself don't act like you care that someone is talking shit about your daughters
Lmao
One who would know

Hugo, OK

#15 Oct 30, 2015
She likes to use people nd a damn good lier to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antlers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany Rogers 10 hr Her fam 5
The fall of TRUMP 15 hr My Thoughts Are W... 16
Cody Harrison home wrecker!! 19 hr Jhyep 1
Rattan Softball Sun 2legit 3
Hadicap parking antlers dollar store May 20 April 2
Trial run May 19 John henery 1
Heather Phillips May 19 forbidden 3

Antlers Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance