First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yay

Norman, OK

#1 Sep 25, 2012
Thank you zack for canning jamie. Were all glad to see her go.
Zack

United States

#2 Sep 25, 2012
She wudnt go down on me when I asked.
okchicksrock

Norman, OK

#3 Sep 26, 2012
I seriously hope this is really not people that work at jim rays, talking like this. Especially the owner.
dirty old man

United States

#4 Sep 27, 2012
I like her we wud always watch her
clueless

Broken Bow, OK

#5 Sep 28, 2012
I happen to know Zack although we arn't close I wouldn't believe in my lifetime he would post on this site....Not anything like that anyways....
hey

Richardson, TX

#6 Sep 29, 2012
well duh it wasn't him, ppl get on here impersonating all the time. You just ignore it and be glad your not that bored.
the truth

Norman, OK

#7 Nov 12, 2012
yes he really needs to kick most of those pot heads to the road lke heather mullins and jennifer blan o yeaand that chick that works nites every time i go in there they r on thier phones and its a whole lot of drama most the times the only time i will go in there is when the older woman is working mornings last week i was in there getting gas brfre going to work and that heather came out sidecalling some girls hos and bitches and very nasty names and got in to a fight with one so yeah i will not go around that place any more because of that drama it just doesnt look good for his store
James

Woodward, OK

#8 Nov 12, 2012
the truth wrote:
yes he really needs to kick most of those pot heads to the road lke heather mullins and jennifer blan o yeaand that chick that works nites every time i go in there they r on thier phones and its a whole lot of drama most the times the only time i will go in there is when the older woman is working mornings last week i was in there getting gas brfre going to work and that heather came out sidecalling some girls hos and bitches and very nasty names and got in to a fight with one so yeah i will not go around that place any more because of that drama it just doesnt look good for his store
. Just to let you know they are not potheads and if you were up their the night that fight happened you would know what went on and what started it.
Ashley

United States

#9 Nov 12, 2012
Really first of all heather is the best hand they have at Jim rays I like having polite people working in our public....And I personally know that this is a. Jealous lil girl talking crap on topics so grow up and mind ur own
sabrina arms

United States

#10 Nov 13, 2012
Heather is a sweet girl.I have knnown her my whole life.her mother being jennifer blan being her mother I think you have a personal problem with them and they are not potheads.that girl that works nights she has a family to take care of so if I were you I would back off.they are good people and have a lot of people who would stand behind them!
jus a friend

United States

#11 Nov 13, 2012
This is to the truth.......I am a friend of heather and jennifer and I am pretty sure yall don't know wth yall r talking about and dont know them very well cause they r not potheads and will take a drug test any day!! U probably can't lol I think u should go say it to their face u big pussy
discover

Norman, OK

#12 Nov 13, 2012
i know heather and i have talk to her mom and they are both super sweetie when they work they are ploit to people if you dont like that store then stay out of there
the truth

Norman, OK

#13 Nov 13, 2012
yeah they r going to be sweet and nice to people they like and r friends with so u dont know them really i have vidoe of them potheads and y dont zach drug test maybe becuase he wouldnt have many working for him really jenifer may not be a drugy now but shes a drunk and everyone with a brain can see that ! bye have a great time with that place, they have lost 12 people fro that fight so yea i know what happened i dont care what happened to start fight but its the point that people that are on the clock came out side and started fight with the other trash !
Jmy

United States

#14 Nov 14, 2012
Sabrina is a ho
discover

Norman, OK

#15 Nov 14, 2012
well for one i aint friend with them at all i have been in that store when they both work . and they was very nice and ploite to me and i never seen them do drug but drink yes outside of jim rays and heather was off the clock i think anyways but i am start to think that jim rays is a placce for people to hang out at and drink a beer or two in front of the store
sabrina arms

United States

#16 Nov 14, 2012
Oh yes you said it! I'm ho ho every night! My bethrothed loves it! I take it like a champ! What is the matter with that? You mad because you ain't getting a piece of this?! If not stfu! I love my hoish self as does my fiance! He's like "oh sabrina,come be my little kinky ho!" Yea you hit it right on the head. Tell me how did you know me so well? Tell all! I want details! Lmao!
sabrina arms

United States

#17 Nov 14, 2012
Oh its betrothed by the way! I don't want any spelling bee champ to come and let me know how illiterate I am..wait did I spell that right? Lmao
sabrina arms

United States

#18 Nov 14, 2012
By the way again...heather, your the shiznitz!
may i

Norman, OK

#19 Nov 14, 2012
well everyone will think what they want just thier is more people who know that what they r.
sabrina arms

United States

#20 Nov 14, 2012
Well maybe but they are nice to me and always have been...and jamie was nice too..I miss her working there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antlers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Himes aka Hash (Jun '15) 1 hr Msb 5
Race and IQ: IQ is Everything 2 hr Nevermind the mul... 20
25,000 Foot Skydive Without A Parachute Into A Net 6 hr Soaking Up The Pa... 1
Appointment wth Dr. Croft Durant Fri Older but wiser 3
rj dillishaw (Apr '11) Fri Twofister 35
Remembering Rattan, Ok. Fri DAN 3
bj hedgecock Fri Tired of Faulty F... 12

Antlers Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance