First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Reed

Oklahoma City, OK

#22 Oct 9, 2012
colt wrote:
i just read this and this shit pisses me off! all u dumb mother fu**ers talking shit bout darren and saying kim is good she is the biggest slut in SE oklhoma! she wasnt shit till she met darren. and she is not hot at all with her stupid ass lookin nose and fu**ed up lip. darren paied for what she is now. and he has a 12 million dollar house in texas! how the hell a b**ch gonna kick him out! u people on here r jealous and pathetic peace of shit! ill bet my life if darren wasnt rich and didnt have anything u guys wouldnt hate in him! dont be pissed because he is successuful and u live live a fu**in sorry life!
Man, what a dumbshit you are! Can you really not even spell the state that you live in?? I'd hate to have some uneducated bafoon like yourself defending me if I were... well, anyone. There is not a thing wrong with her, she a good gal. He's just an alcoholic piece of shit. Doesn't matter how many homes he has or anything else... you can't polish a turd. He's good for business, that's about it. Which is more than we can say for you colt! It appears that you are good for nothing!
sherself

Oklahoma City, OK

#23 Oct 9, 2012
who cares
Really

Norman, OK

#24 Oct 10, 2012
I think you should all man up and state your names if you're gonna talk shit so that when you have a bad day we can make sure to put your name up on this stupid site and let the bashing of you begin.

Maybe if you had to actually have accountability for what you say and not be nameless you wouldn't be so brave, quick to talk and judge others.

I've noticed that no one elses divorce is being publically toted around the community so leave them alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antlers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tresea jacobs (Oct '12) 10 min Cadet 12
megan spaulding spill ur guts (Mar '14) 7 hr Friendofmeg 5
Terry matlock 8 hr wide open ears 9
Two Pushmataha County officials under investiga... Thu esh53 3
Larry hendrix Thu huh 1
Mike at Walmart (May '12) Thu Chunky 47
roy dean white pedofile Oct 22 Scuba Steve 2
Antlers Dating
Find my Match

Antlers Jobs