Next Last
THEKINGCOBRA

Stigler, OK

#1 Aug 15, 2010
Just wondering who
in the know

United States

#2 Aug 15, 2010
Ben Baxter if he ain't using all he's got.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Sep 23, 2010
This thread screams cops
Way

United States

#4 Sep 23, 2010
No shit who gunna ask a question like that u either a tweaker lookin for some or a cop tryin to see how many dumbass snitches there are.
law enforcent

Hugo, OK

#5 Oct 16, 2010
then quite spreadin that poison !! cause i"m lookin for ya and i aint lyin . lol . get a job and be a real man and toe your own wait instead of drawin a welfare check and food stamps and smokin dope all day and drivin a nicer car than a hard workin man that breaks his back every day like an honest good man should .
WoW

Caddo, OK

#6 Oct 16, 2010
law enforcent wrote:
then quite spreadin that poison !! cause i"m lookin for ya and i aint lyin . lol . get a job and be a real man and toe your own wait instead of drawin a welfare check and food stamps and smokin dope all day and drivin a nicer car than a hard workin man that breaks his back every day like an honest good man should .
Youre not looking too damned hard!

Location hidden

#7 Oct 18, 2010
law enforcent wrote:

Didn't pass english, huh, cop. Do your job. Stop drinking coffee at the local diner and get out there and do your job. Obviously the junkies are smarter than you if you think anyone would answer this post with a "hell yeah come buy some".
and here we go

Kenosha, WI

#8 Oct 21, 2010
just my personal opion but im not sure its a very good idea to try and belittle the ones with a badge. lets face it, if they wanna knw bad enuff all they gotta do is find the runts, bottom feeders, bump monkeys, and sack chasers then put alittle thot of jail time in their head. then like dominoes they'll start fallin. and the local dinner is the best place to hear where the most activity is goin on. and yes people wud answer a question like this thred. this is the first thing they ask on hugos forum and the list got longer every day. and what do you know, they started bustin everybody from the 10$ crackhead to the shot callers. so again i say, dont stand at the end of a dogs chain and poke him with a stick, cause one day they might have a little more slack than they did before.

Location hidden

#9 Oct 22, 2010
I say come to my house. I'll
laugh as I poke them with a stick. And laugh while they spend thousands in man hours searching my house to find nothing. Then thousands when I sue for unlawful search. Bet my lawyer is better than any lawyer podunk antler cops or the city can afford. So come on by. I'll drink a beer and get a good laugh from you yokals.
from Antlers

United States

#10 Dec 26, 2010
Wouldn't the better question be who dont sell dope in Antlers?

Since: Jan 11

United States

#11 Jan 28, 2011
Bet the KingCobra is Bj Hedgecock.He seems like the type to use that name. If so then Hey! Lmao...Stupid thread.
laughing at u

Valliant, OK

#12 Jan 28, 2011
u kno they can get your ip number if they wanted to so a screen name wouldnt save ya.
firecracker

Caldwell, TX

#13 Feb 22, 2011
well if ur from around here or living here long u will need to know that if u r messin in that stuff u will get caught.no crime goes unpunished..
Bullshot

Red Rock, OK

#14 Feb 22, 2011
firecracker wrote:
well if ur from around here or living here long u will need to know that if u r messin in that stuff u will get caught.no crime goes unpunished..
If you honestly think that no crime goes unpunished,you must not be from Push county.

Location hidden

#15 Mar 2, 2011
laughing at u wrote:
u kno they can get your ip number if they wanted to so a screen name wouldnt save ya.
I'm not afraid of them. Use my ip address to find me. Or here even better.

W. Lassiter
106372 E. 1090 Rd.
Sparks Oklahoma

Come on by. Ill put the beer on ice and my lawyer on speed dial. Hope to see you soon.
lol

Lawton, OK

#16 Mar 3, 2011
what difference does it make if you "sale" the dope or not? They legal system will just slap you on the wrist and turn you right back out. Hell half the lawyers in town are on the crap. The judge too. If the cops DID do their job, the legal system will fail them EVERY time. So waste your time cops! Watch Push County turn them LOOSE!
Wheres My Helmet

London, TX

#17 Mar 9, 2011
It used to be a whole lot worse around here. And I know lots of people who have problems and use drugs like a bandaid. Of course its easy for people to judge. Don't get me wrong if your out stealing and robbin your momma you need to go to rehab and get some help. But some of them are just people who go to work and handle their business and get high. Those people aren't hurting me so what do I care. What I care about is child molesters and sex offenders that aren't registering and moving down the f$cking road from me and my children. And punk ass thugs bein mean to kids and putting it on youtube for the world to see. There are lots of crimes that need to be looked into besides drugs. And fyi for all the snitches reading this cops don't like you anymore than the people you are telling on. They can't wait to leak your name and get you f$cked off. Best to mind your business and if you playing the game Take your lick.
R-A-E

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Mar 9, 2011
I agree with that. Theirs kids being abused &women being beaten & all kinds of vicious crimes being done everyday. & all ur worried about is the tweekers tht r so out of their mind they wont even set foot out of their house? & the pot heads tht r so blown
R-A-E

Chesterfield, MO

#19 Mar 9, 2011
Tht all they wanna do is lay around, be lazy & eat? Thers phsyco's & cho mo's & woman beaters & all kinds of criminals other than druggies out ther & were really supposed 2 b worried bout the ones tht keep 2 their own buisness? Wtf.
Wheres My Helmet

London, TX

#20 Mar 9, 2011
I know all types of people and some of those "tweekers" would give you the shirt off their back and stand up for women and children quicker than others that are so much better cuz their "straight" As far as weed goes sleepy,happy, hungry who even calls that a drug. Just make the shit legal and see if the crime rate don't drop.All these people in prison and our tax money and truth is they will only change if they want to. And our so called law enforcement has scandalous ways I've personally seen it. Just cause they say its so doesn't make it so. If they want you bad enough they will find a way.They disgust me they would cut a chomo a deal to catch a drug dealer. Drug dealers are giving people what they want Chomos are making future drug addicts. 95% of girls and women strung out where raped or molested at some point in their life. Look it up fat lazy pigs its a statistic. What if it was your little girl. Gets me mad cuz I have a very close friend with some of this issues....And she didn't hurt anyone only her self.But yet she is so wrong

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antlers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hungry Horse 1 hr Lucky 17
City of Hugo at a new low? 1 hr Lucky 3
Amanda Biggers 4 hr laughing it up 1
Beau Butler 6 hr lol 4
Who is running the sheriffs office? Wed No Jokes Please 13
Does anyone know David or Reena Harmon?? (Dec '11) Mar 23 realtalk1980 18
For Rent? Mar 22 rental 1
Antlers Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web