a really close friend

Norman, OK

#1 Jan 13, 2012
really pisses me off after all this time that the robert strickland murder aaron has been locked away behind bars as the rest of them get to roam around free and he gets a life sentence when the others dont even have trial til march. If anyone knows aaron he didnt do this in his right mind anyways he is too soft hearted and loving i know the rest of these crack whores and dopeheads better get life.
The other will get it 2

Hugo, OK

#2 Jan 29, 2012
Life ??? Could the jurys not hear...
You are right

United States

#3 Feb 10, 2012
They couldn't hear and it's not fair. His life sentence is not enough. Should have been a lot worse.
Friend

United States

#4 Feb 19, 2012
It does break my heart they gave him life.. the Aaron now is not the Aaron that committed those crimes.. He's a good kid that made a bad decision in a state of mind that could have screwed anyone.. it truly breaks my heart
maybe

Norman, OK

#5 Feb 19, 2012
Friend wrote:
It does break my heart they gave him life.. the Aaron now is not the Aaron that committed those crimes.. He's a good kid that made a bad decision in a state of mind that could have screwed anyone.. it truly breaks my heart
I bet someone said the same thing about Jeffery Dahmer. You people need to stop making excuses for all of these doped up pieces of primate feces around here and start executing them on main street as examples.
offbeat

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Feb 19, 2012
let me tell you about this so called nice guy he got what he ask for he tryed to run over a old man an got caught by his daughter an she beat the dog out of him an he came back with some of his dope up friends an got shot at an ran off in the woods an the cops could not fine him but in the end he never came back in this part of the word god does do to other that they try hard to do to you think about it befor you stand up for some one !!!!!!
huh

United States

#7 Feb 20, 2012
offbeat wrote:
let me tell you about this so called nice guy he got what he ask for he tryed to run over a old man an got caught by his daughter an she beat the dog out of him an he came back with some of his dope up friends an got shot at an ran off in the woods an the cops could not fine him but in the end he never came back in this part of the word god does do to other that they try hard to do to you think about it befor you stand up for some one !!!!!!
well first off you could get your point across if you slowed down and made it a little clearer and easier to read and secondly one person should not take the fall for things other people who get rehab did so maybe the rehab people in the case should have to take some blame
a really close friend

Norman, OK

#8 Feb 20, 2012
So are we saying that Robert Strickland was the angel in all this? Aaron was a great guy who went a lil sideways and admits to it and what happen that night was not something he had set his self out to do and I'm not saying he should walk but life he is 24yrs old with a whole life ahead him he has never had kids or married because he was still young and wanted to be settled down before he did cause he is a family guy he doesnt deserve life when he was beating that night by robert he didnt shoot him or stab him it was a fight that went to far. As for the dope whores who set all this up is getting to walk the streets and see there kids that they dont deserve while the court system decides before entering the court room that he was guilty and if they say life then thats what everyone else should get. It was mainly self defense and robert was the one who had the gun to begin with it was his gun that he beat aaron with that night before it turned the other way... So Self Defense!!!
Jessica

United States

#9 Feb 21, 2012
EVERYONE NEEDS TO QUIT TALKING ABOUT HIM!!!! KEEP ALL UR SAYINGS TO UR SELF NOONE CARES WHAT U SAY ABOUT HIM IT'S ALL JUST SHIT TALKING WEBSITE FOR PUSSIES TO TALK ALL THE SHIT THEY WANT WITHOUT ANYONE KNOWING WHO THEY ARE..yea that's my cousin and he did make a bad choice for where he is now but they shouldn't b so hard on him if it's self defense. He's really a kind hearted person and would do anything in the world who needed help. I love him with all my heart. None of the shit talkin and ppl thinking they know what's goin on when really they are clueless with their pathetic lives hahaha weirdo smfh :/
huh

United States

#10 Feb 21, 2012
Jessica wrote:
EVERYONE NEEDS TO QUIT TALKING ABOUT HIM!!!! KEEP ALL UR SAYINGS TO UR SELF NOONE CARES WHAT U SAY ABOUT HIM IT'S ALL JUST SHIT TALKING WEBSITE FOR PUSSIES TO TALK ALL THE SHIT THEY WANT WITHOUT ANYONE KNOWING WHO THEY ARE..yea that's my cousin and he did make a bad choice for where he is now but they shouldn't b so hard on him if it's self defense. He's really a kind hearted person and would do anything in the world who needed help. I love him with all my heart. None of the shit talkin and ppl thinking they know what's goin on when really they are clueless with their pathetic lives hahaha weirdo smfh :/
fyi i was expressing concern for the boy because not only is my cousin his family but my fiancee was n jail with him and they are friends and he been wanting me to find out what happen cuz he worried bout him so this chick will post

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antlers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Martin Luther King Jr. FBI File & Assassination... 1 hr Nick the Dick 3
Jamie Alexander 4 hr I Am The Establis... 42
Transgender bigot 5 hr Tyrone 11
Opiods and other Pain relief Meds 7 hr dfgdfg 1
Humanity's Deepest Desires For Orgasm And Destr... 11 hr I Am The Establis... 10
Heather Phillips Thu Smeller is the fe... 2
coach Gray Thu Bill Jackson 49

Antlers Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Antlers Mortgages