murder on hwy3 by eric blades OHP

Posted in the Antlers Forum

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
you judge

Axtell, TX

#1 Jul 6, 2011
in my eyes there are two kinds of toopers good law abiding and power seekers this is the deal three poeple rob bank then a chace then a supposed "shoot out" funny a eye wittness said the trooper was the only one sling lead.trooper kills driver and one male passeger did not try to disable the truck just took life this could have had a different ending if he was not looking to kill other wise he would have remembered he had a ton of backup and they had no where to go i will bet money they did not to die that day. it is time the trooper association to take another look at their training program there are great troopers,city pd's and sheriff deputy's but they are black clouded by the bad,unruly,power hungery.
makin a change

Axtell, TX

#2 Jul 6, 2011
well ,well it starts to unfold
Jury

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Jul 6, 2011
Sentence served, saved taxpayers alot of money.
lol

Durant, OK

#4 Jul 6, 2011
Jury wrote:
Sentence served, saved taxpayers alot of money.
hope you're perfect and never end up at the wrong place, wrong time situation. Wait.... of COURSE you're perfect, you just rendered judgment.... are you GOD?
makin a change

United States

#5 Jul 6, 2011
so some one takes your cow out of your feild that gives you the right to murder . i see your mentality and i would gladly pay more taxs dollars if it means a life is spared from the hands of a of the handle trooper that needs more indepth training.
information

Enid, OK

#6 Jul 6, 2011
Protect snd Serve!! What about the robbers that ran at over 100 mph through Rattan and run people off the road. I guess the trooper that has to live with the fact that he had to kill two idiots that day should have protected the robbers instead of the law-abidding citizens their actions could have killed.
shawn arms hilton

Stillwater, OK

#7 Jul 6, 2011
thats right information~ better said...
makin a change

Wills Point, TX

#8 Jul 6, 2011
shawn arms hilton wrote:
thats right information~ better said...
but it did NOT happen if these new wave troopers are trained so well how did the robbers get so far everyone knows HWY3 theres no where to run.
get real

United States

#9 Jul 6, 2011
R u for real?! Ur going to blame the officer for doing what he was suppose to do?! Ur ok with 3 people speed thru after they rob a bank (violent crime btw) putting dozens of people and children at risk while trying to get away from their wrong doing and ur gonna put blame on the law for taking them out?! U have got to be the stupidest person alive! I would have done the exact same thing and so would any other law enforcement officer. I guess if they were heading ur way at a hi speed u would be ok with them hitting u head on and risk urself and others dying so 3 criminals could get away with what they have already done. They got what they deserved!!! If u do the crime u face the consequences!!!!!
TOO BAD

Palestine, TX

#10 Jul 6, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
hope you're perfect and never end up at the wrong place, wrong time situation. Wait.... of COURSE you're perfect, you just rendered judgment.... are you GOD?
He is Better than God, These two jerk off's got what they were asking for. DEATH! Good job troopers!
Unknown Facts

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#11 Jul 6, 2011
We need to know more facts before we place judgment on anyone involved. In America, everyone is considered innocent until proven guilty. The bank robbers were not "convicted" when they were gunned down, they were simply "suspects" in a crime. The police officer is not a murderer just because he shot someone. There are a lot of facts that have to unfold before we can pass judgment. If the suspected bank robbers shot at the police, people can't call self defense murder. If the suspected bank robbers didn't shoot at the police first, the officers actions seem too aggressive. If you know details about what happened, post them and maybe everyone can get a better idea of what really happened.

My first question is: What happened to the money? I have not heard anything about the money that was allegedly stolen from the bank. Was it recovered?
i was there

Wills Point, TX

#12 Jul 6, 2011
Unknown Facts wrote:
We need to know more facts before we place judgment on anyone involved. In America, everyone is considered innocent until proven guilty. The bank robbers were not "convicted" when they were gunned down, they were simply "suspects" in a crime. The police officer is not a murderer just because he shot someone. There are a lot of facts that have to unfold before we can pass judgment. If the suspected bank robbers shot at the police, people can't call self defense murder. If the suspected bank robbers didn't shoot at the police first, the officers actions seem too aggressive. If you know details about what happened, post them and maybe everyone can get a better idea of what really happened.
My first question is: What happened to the money? I have not heard anything about the money that was allegedly stolen from the bank. Was it recovered?
money was recoverd 755,000.00 in white trash bags with red draw strings ,as for another fact 25 to 30 min after truck came to rest in the ditch 542feet west of bob pace rd on the north side there where 21 officail vehichels present the female was taken from the truck and walked up the ditch hill and put in a ambulance and taken to push. county hospital then taken to push. county jail.back to the 25 to 30 min part there was 1 round discharged from a weapon WHY?????? if the two males where killed in the truck one shot in chest one shot in head both in truck when it went into ditch and at about 9:30pm one body was exracted from truck where did the other body go if they where both in truck dead NO officer reported shots fired by suspects at 11:25pm the wrecker pulled truck out of ditch and went to county barn so i gess we transport dead bodies by wrecker service bet that cost us tax payers. for get about the robbers ask your self was this handled the best way possible the only awnser is no unaccounted for fired round only one body exracted no shots fired from suspects to cause a "shoot out" and testimony of a officer was called a lier by troopers go figure unless you were there you no nothing
Unknown facts

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#13 Jul 6, 2011
How many police officers were on the scene when the suspects were gunned down? I know that the suspects' vehicle had bullet holes in the windshield, not around the tires. Trooper vehicles have video recorders installed on them. If there were several troopers present, then the video should tell the story.
makin a change

Wills Point, TX

#14 Jul 6, 2011
Unknown facts wrote:
How many police officers were on the scene when the suspects were gunned down? I know that the suspects' vehicle had bullet holes in the windshield, not around the tires. Trooper vehicles have video recorders installed on them. If there were several troopers present, then the video should tell the story.
ok the truck turned up in a drive way to avoid stop sticks deployed for them the trooper behind them was eric blades ,rattan pd went past drive way turned around came back to see said trooper take his 308cal.rifle out of his car and waited for suspect to come from around houe on the east side when they showed he started shoting hitting the driver in the chest and other male in the head driver died while truck was in motion to final resting placethe female had to be taken from under the male suspect that was dead on top of her she was covered in blood from the babys father she is carring at this time there was 21 different officers on scene from rattan pd,state troopers,osbi,push.county,macu rtin county sheriff him self,drug task force and fbi where on their way. M.E. showed up 5 hrs later said driver is dead troopers kept going close to the truck to see if he had moved in 7hrs and 27min he did not yep he's D.O.A. i have seen less officers show up when one of their own is hurt or killed but i gess they just heard high speed chase so lets all drive over 100mph and hope someone don't kill anyone standing around when they sould have been stopped 60 miles ago in wrght city at worst north pole store intersection.
WOW

Norman, OK

#15 Jul 7, 2011
WOW!!! makin a change - I may have over estimated your intelligence. Your above post shows me that you have never been in law enforcement. If you were, you were not a cop. But seeing how all of you people's post are "facts" this makes for an interesting story. lol. The statement of events are available for the citizens to read. Just use your fine detective skills you learned when you were in law enforcement and LOOK IT UP. i was there - your "story" was also interesting. There just stories. Funny unbelievable stories. I never wish harm on anybody, but you people need to be stoned in public for being retarded. Great job Trooper for keeping these idiots from hurting or killing anyone on the roadway or in this fine THANKFUL (sarcasm) town of Antlers. May one of you ungrateful, unintelligent citizens be that idiot behind the wheel next time...Now, trash talk me for a while.
makin a change

Grand Saline, TX

#16 Jul 7, 2011
wow don't get caught speeding they may shoot you ,they are funny about that these days. and if you had any merit you would probly get "trash talk " from someone but your not worth time or effort .i know where i have been and i know what i know. start trouble some place else
lol

Durant, OK

#17 Jul 7, 2011
WOW wrote:
WOW!!! makin a change - I may have over estimated your intelligence. Your above post shows me that you have never been in law enforcement. If you were, you were not a cop. But seeing how all of you people's post are "facts" this makes for an interesting story. lol. The statement of events are available for the citizens to read. Just use your fine detective skills you learned when you were in law enforcement and LOOK IT UP. i was there - your "story" was also interesting. There just stories. Funny unbelievable stories. I never wish harm on anybody, but you people need to be stoned in public for being retarded. Great job Trooper for keeping these idiots from hurting or killing anyone on the roadway or in this fine THANKFUL (sarcasm) town of Antlers. May one of you ungrateful, unintelligent citizens be that idiot behind the wheel next time...Now, trash talk me for a while.
I can't believe you just called someone retarded. THAT shows your bigotry, your lack of respect for mankind, AND YOUR lack of intelligence. The "retarded" word that you so carelessly fling around, is the same as using the other racial slurs that people love to fling out. Suppose you've used those too. You never wish to harm anyone....... RIGHT...... how many people do you think you just harmed with the "retarded" word?
Unknown facts

United States

#18 Jul 7, 2011
We are getting away from the actual topic. Name calling won't help us figure out what really happened. It looks to me like people started trash talking in order to change the subject.

If the shooting is on video on any of the patrol units, its should be accessible by the public as part of the open records act. The video would be part of the arrest record.

I have kids and would hate to think the police officers who are supposed to be helping protect them would gun them down when it could be avoided.

makin a change

United States

#19 Jul 7, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe you just called someone retarded. THAT shows your bigotry, your lack of respect for mankind, AND YOUR lack of intelligence. The "retarded" word that you so carelessly fling around, is the same as using the other racial slurs that people love to fling out. Suppose you've used those too. You never wish to harm anyone....... RIGHT...... how many people do you think you just harmed with the "retarded" word?
some people don't think when they speak they don't think about the people that may have a disablity sorry mine is spelling. i wish God would have put rewind buttons on our mouths and or fingers to retract what we say out of spite to someone
lol

Durant, OK

#21 Jul 7, 2011
WOW wrote:
I figured you guys would think I was mean or whatever for what I typed. That was my whole point! "lol" and "makin a change" were very quick to judge me saying the word "retarded". Good, now go back to the statements above and see if there is anything up there that belittles the Trooper. Fact is, none of you know what happened. NONE OF YOU. Go ahead and make a plea to get the tapes released. There is nothing they have hidden. There's ONE shooting in this area where an officer is involved, and you people think all the cops are out to kill kill kill kill. Like they're vampires and now love the taste of blood or something. "makin a change" - in your other post you want prisoners treated so they won't come back to jail. Now you're joining these folks that want criminals to kill a cop so they themselves won't get shot. It's not a simple, "they ran from the cops, so the cops shot them". Get the facts before you twist your own story out of this. I support the trooper. Seems like I'm one of the only ones that do. So before you lay judgement on me for what I said, read all the post above. And I bet you do wish that God made a "rewind" button, I do to. Then I could rewind time and give your mother birth control. I hope next time, you people are the one's in trouble, and the police are more hesitant to shoot because of them reading post like this.
so typical of you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antlers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tawny (Dec '16) 20 hr Kickinbird 6
gaila pitcock (Sep '12) 20 hr Keshabutch 7
Rattan School Gym Wed Make America Gooe... 13
shannon burnett Oct 17 hyo 1
Victoria Clark (May '11) Oct 17 josephine 11
Justin Henry Oct 17 Thunder35 4
who is this alexis simpson chick? Oct 17 Deankmes 2

Antlers Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance