I love Wayne (:
creasey

United States

#4 May 25, 2011
Waynes a chomo
bitch

United States

#5 May 31, 2011
i think wayne is two faced an piece of shit excuse for a human being an wll never amount to ne thing
bearcat for life

Passaic, NJ

#6 Jun 1, 2011
bitch wrote:
i think wayne is two faced an piece of shit excuse for a human being an wll never amount to ne thing
if Wayne is such a price of trash he wouldn't be goin to collage smart one Wayne is a good person and was a hell of a football player back in 08 and is a cool guy and I bet u would tell him that to his face cause he would whoop ur ass
some out there

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Jun 1, 2011
first of all "bitch" your most likely the two faced person cause your the one hiding behind a name and trash talking a person on a website an not to his face. you probably just jealous cause he wouldn't be with you.
hahaha

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Jun 1, 2011
I guess that's y he always works cuz he is a piece of shit excuse for a human "bitch" must not have a job and has 2 talk shit about Wayne cuz he wont bang her
onmywayout

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Jun 1, 2011
bitch wrote:
hell he has already amounted more you have bitch
Wayne Wilson

Durant, OK

#10 Dec 23, 2011
Wow
Anonymous

Durant, OK

#11 Dec 23, 2011
bitch wrote:
. I just wanna know who this is
gots balls

United States

#12 Dec 26, 2011
bearcat for life wrote:
<quoted text>if Wayne is such a price of trash he wouldn't be goin to collage smart one Wayne is a good person and was a hell of a football player back in 08 and is a cool guy and I bet u would tell him that to his face cause he would whoop ur ass
I was a football player n antlers and graduated a few yrs before him he suck ass @ football then and he sucks ass now, that lil b***h always ran from a fight, he even likes to call the cops if you try to call him out in the street.
o ok

Fort Worth, TX

#13 Jan 9, 2012
gots balls wrote:
<quoted text>I was a football player n antlers and graduated a few yrs before him he suck ass @ football then and he sucks ass now, that lil b***h always ran from a fight, he even likes to call the cops if you try to call him out in the street.

O ok sounds like ur the bitch and me running from fights and calling cops if I would choose to run I think I would of done that for Travis smith but o wait I didn't run and as the football player remarks I'm perty sure all the years after me what won 1 game for 3 years so yeah fuck u and u know where I'm at
yeahbuddy

Arlington, TX

#14 Jan 12, 2012
Wayne Wilson once saved my life. So f$&@ anybody who has anything bad to say about him. I would let him have sex my mom that's how much I think of him. He is a true Christian and that's all I have to say about Wayne Wilson. We are talking about Wayne Wilson from Detroit right?
Illegals need to go back

Kuwait, Kuwait

#15 Jan 13, 2012
yeahbuddy wrote:
Wayne Wilson once saved my life.
How did he save your life? Did he kill a $hit eating dog?
yeahbuddy wrote:
I would let him have sex my mom that's how much I think of him.
But would you charge him fifty bucks for the privilege like everyone else, give him a shot at a discount, or for free?
wayne

Durant, OK

#16 Jan 23, 2012
gots balls wrote:
<quoted text>I was a football player n antlers and graduated a few yrs before him he suck ass @ football then and he sucks ass now, that lil b***h always ran from a fight, he even likes to call the cops if you try to call him out in the street.
gots balls has no balls or he would put his name up that shows ur usuall antlers guy that has no balls
Ya right

Hugo, OK

#17 Apr 20, 2012
I have been around wayne for years and i have no respect for him hes a player and nasty and should really try cleaning up his act and grow up!! He cant see what he had right in front of him and i hope he gets what he deserves karmas a bitch and she will come for u hopefully sooner than later!!!
hanging out inLimbo

United States

#18 Jun 11, 2012
And to say that all of you have graduated from High School? WOW....I am impressed...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antlers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Owns Cedar Shed? 1 hr countryBoy 6
florence 5 hr Grinch 7
Cash duncan 15 hr black silverado 2
Larry Hendrix...divorced? Thu grace 1
December 25, 2014 Thu Grinch 1
carpet installer Dec 23 BE NICE NOW 1
Liz settles Dec 23 truth 9
Antlers Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web