super woman

United States

#1 Jun 17, 2011
this person is a man eater!!!! she hates to admit it but she is a bully and a big crybaby.she takes other womens men and takes their hearts.She jumps on the mens ex's and hes just as bad cuz he allows her to lure him in and it keeps him from being able to see his kids!!! if you know her it's really true.her name is christina eden...he is just as sad because he makes endless promises to people clearly and heart felt then he walks out on them.to have a skanky woman.whoever may come into contact with her must know you or your kids are in danger.she's evil!!!
super woman

United States

#2 Jun 17, 2011
and he said she has saggy tits when shes naked.and that she aint all that with jher clothes off.lol.that is wat he said folks!!! i will refrain from using his name cuz everyone kows her.he also said she was mean to his kids.and that he didnt know why he kept going back.well.i wish he did know it sure would save alot of trouble and heartache for his family and children/
super woman

United States

#3 Jun 17, 2011
o and she and he live in Antlers!!!
Mike

Stratford, OK

#4 Jun 17, 2011
hahahaha another episode of "as the stomach turns"
super woman

United States

#5 Jun 17, 2011
hers turns really nasty....her ass is rank.thats wat ge told the whole town....
who knows

United States

#6 Jun 17, 2011
I thought you were talkin bout talisha charles at first. Guess there are a lot of women like them around
super woman

United States

#7 Jun 18, 2011
nope.wasnt talkin bout her.just one evil non baby makin hooch
tommie sue

Hugo, OK

#8 Jul 4, 2011
ICANT BELIEVE HOW HEARTLESS YOU PEOPLE ARE AND GUTLESS AT THAT YOU ARE HIDING BEHIND A COMPUTER AND STILL NOT USING YOUR NAME. I HEAR CHRISTINA IS PRETTY SCRAPPY SO YOU MIGHT WANT TO WATCH YOUR BACK IF SHE FINDS OUT WHO YOU ARE.
superwoman

Edmond, OK

#9 Jul 5, 2011
it doesnt make any difference to me.....i have heart. the ones that know me and know my beef know it also....im not here to argue bout anything. i have the right to excercise my freedom of speeches.so i choose to do that.
hey

Edmond, OK

#10 Jul 6, 2011
Tommie Sue...heres some advice for you-lay off the dope! you look like a mess!
oh yeahhhhhhhhh

United States

#11 Jul 9, 2011
hey wrote:
Tommie Sue...heres some advice for you-lay off the dope! you look like a mess!
I agree 100%! She's so trashy and strung out it makes me sick just looking at her even from a distance! Saw her today knawin on her jaw n her nasty ass bathing suit! Made me throw up n my mouth! I can't blieve she thinks she looks good! Dope head bitc*es like that have no clue! Their all pathetic! There comes a time n ur life that u have to grow up!
lmfao

United States

#12 Jul 9, 2011
who knows wrote:
I thought you were talkin bout talisha charles at first. Guess there are a lot of women like them around
Lol that's who I thought she was talkin bout too. Can't believe there are so many nasty homewreckers in antlers.
bebo

Wichita Falls, TX

#13 Jul 9, 2011
lmfao wrote:
<quoted text>Lol that's who I thought she was talkin bout too. Can't believe there are so many nasty homewreckers in antlers.
Where the he'll is antlers?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14 Jul 9, 2011
This is proof there is nothing to do here dang glad I stay home.
Ann

United States

#15 Jul 9, 2011
oh yeahhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100%! She's so trashy and strung out it makes me sick just looking at her even from a distance! Saw her today knawin on her jaw n her nasty ass bathing suit! Made me throw up n my mouth! I can't blieve she thinks she looks good! Dope head bitc*es like that have no clue! Their all pathetic! There comes a time n ur life that u have to grow up!
I agree...she is totally spun about 90% of the time and doesn't even care that shes bout to gnaw her jaw right off..cant even concentrate to talk to her from that mouth. Get some help chic before u blow ur heart to kingdom come..
Shawn Hilton

Enid, OK

#18 Jul 20, 2011
yea...and ive been accused of putting this on here.you know there are alot more people in this town besides me that doesnt like her.I have text her and argued with her over the phone so, i have to say she knows im not going to back down from her.No need to put something on the internet that she wont even read anyway. She knows wat i got for her if she ever gets on me anyway!
Shelby is my real name

Chesterfield, MO

#19 Jul 25, 2011
you people really need some help.. not all people are perfict. gosh yall need a life and stop talkin about dope heads, there ruining there own lifes and they kno that... they dont need you haters to remind them of there issues...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antlers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cody kellit 10 hr Sex with a minor 1
Hugo cop caught having sex while on duty Sun Cutie 8
Cathy Davidson Sun Peye 1
License plates Sat Paralegal 5
Fraud Forensic Team Makes Way To Hugo Sat Marsellus Wallace 1
gay people in hugo? (Oct '10) Dec 7 horny 62
Clarissa Crawford Dec 5 Curiously curious 1

Antlers Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance