First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NinjaGirl

Odessa, TX

#1 Jun 3, 2011
Ok who does this chick think she is? She is and ugly fat bitch who needs to know a thing or two on how to act!

Since: Sep 10

United States

#2 Jun 3, 2011
Really her to
NinjaGirl

Odessa, TX

#3 Jun 3, 2011
Well she is a bigger w h o r ethan mallory is honestly just look at her and you will se it
jld

Enid, OK

#4 Jun 3, 2011
cant you people find anything better to do with your time look in the mirror
Jessica Armstrong

Odessa, TX

#5 Jun 4, 2011
Wow that's really messed up okk and Brooke stop bein a hater plz no one likes it and okk people this is like really stupid if your gonna say something about some someone say it too their face you will get a lot more respect for it honestly and also Brooke I don't really care what you say about me honestly I couldnt care less but what made me mad was you don't talk crap about my friends and get away with it so go ahead and talk your head off but leave Mallory alone okk she is a sweet girl and don't deserve this!
Gidyup

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Jun 4, 2011
Mallory who?
Mallory

United States

#8 Jun 5, 2011
Hey Jessica is the prettiest, skinniest, sweetest girl in this hole world!!!! I love her lotz look at u brook n bailey yall hav no room 2 b talkin about anybody wen I went 2 the pool EVERY1 was talkin about yall not good things n 4 u 2 b talkin about my best friend that's messed up like I'd rather yall talk about me then her bc wen yal tlk about me I don't care n every1 kno me n Jessica r not bad people or anything like yall so yall have no room 2 b talking!!!!:) love Mallory 4 life hahahaha lol :)
Mallory

United States

#9 Jun 5, 2011
Oh n wait yall much b jealous of both me n Jessica lol wow yall r rlly insecure of yall selves wow :O lol :) u much b jealous of a lot other people 2 lol :) WOW n if ur gonna tlk crap dnt b a lil wimp 2 take the punches that come wit it :) lol good luck ;)
Mallory

Lodi, WI

#10 Jun 5, 2011
She is the best person in the world. If you don't think so thin you are the warst person in the world
markus

Lodi, WI

#11 Jun 5, 2011
Why in the hell do you need to get your face in peaples bisnis
markus

Lodi, WI

#12 Jun 5, 2011
Ninja girl
sarah

United States

#13 Jun 5, 2011
All of you need to just back off from every one so just stop talking about my friends you big old retard sojust please back of
just sayin

Antlers, OK

#14 Jun 6, 2011
#1 mallory you and jessica are two faced and NO ONE is jealious of you or her JUST SAYING!!!!!! and i will say it to your face next time i see you... iv told jessica that shes to faced. mallory she is using you,becuz the other day she flat out told me she didnt like you and she was being your friend cuz her mother was making her soooo...... shes eather lieing to you or lien to me. SHE better watch out if she thinks she can lie to me. I dont like liers "just saying"
really

United States

#15 Jun 7, 2011
I'm glad to see that you girls have such boring lives that gal have to get on here and talk trash about one another. Yal need a hobby or your parents need to look and see what you are doing in your spare time.
just sayin

Antlers, OK

#16 Jun 7, 2011
I do have a life i like to get on here and tell the truth and nothing but the truth sooo.......
That damn asian girl

Norman, OK

#17 Jun 15, 2011
First off what the hell are you guys arguing about, secondly, Really? An online forum? Do you, any of you have anything better to do than to recreate childish mannerisms and relive myspace and facebook bullshit on another site, none of you basically have a life, grow up. Damn
kara

Stigler, OK

#18 Nov 28, 2011
brook and bailey are street whores theives and liars that need to be put in her place because their ugly and wrapped up in drama they like to try to mess around with peoples boyfriends when if they cant take a hint THEY DONT LIKE YOUR UGLY ASSES they always mess around with the same guys if one of them dates one then the other one is bound too!
2012huh

Chesterfield, MO

#19 Nov 29, 2011
are these the girls that work at sonic?
lilly

Guthrie, OK

#21 Dec 6, 2011
i heard that you better watch your bf around jessica because she will sleep with them
a parent who knows

United States

#22 Dec 6, 2011
thses are all 8th grade kids,Jessica nor Mallory are whores.they are young ladies,Brooke and Bailey arent either,however the twins are lacking in a swift butt whippin'.thats wat is wrong with kids today,not enuff of them!!! i still spank mine,and it works wonders on the potty mouth.Brooke and Bailey need a good spanking!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antlers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tresea jacobs (Oct '12) 2 hr Cadet 12
megan spaulding spill ur guts (Mar '14) 9 hr Friendofmeg 5
Terry matlock 10 hr wide open ears 9
Two Pushmataha County officials under investiga... Thu esh53 3
Larry hendrix Thu huh 1
Mike at Walmart (May '12) Thu Chunky 47
roy dean white pedofile Oct 22 Scuba Steve 2
Antlers Dating
Find my Match

Antlers Jobs