getting banned from yardsale site

getting banned from yardsale site

Posted in the Antlers Forum

really me

Norman, OK

#1 Oct 2, 2012
it so crazy sa litle is banned people off a yard sale site on facebook cause they belive in god
how

United States

#2 Oct 3, 2012
really me wrote:
it so crazy sa litle is banned people off a yard sale site on facebook cause they belive in god
your post isn't clear. please tell me how to reach that sight. thanks
hoe

United States

#3 Oct 3, 2012
really me wrote:
your message isn't clear. tell me how to reach that sight. i'd like to check it out.

thanks!
uh huh

United States

#4 Oct 3, 2012
Threw fb its an open group
Cathy

United States

#5 Oct 3, 2012
It's Push Co. Yardsale and Bulletin Board site. And yes, he's banned several. He acts like a power hungry kook. He said he was going to start charging businesses(or people he felt were businesses, despite what they said), a 10 percent sales fee for what they sold. He's been turned into Facebook and I hope they shut him down.
wow

Lawton, OK

#6 Oct 3, 2012
He shouldn't be trying to charge I do agree people should keep there religious beliefs off a yard sale page. If I want to hear religion ill go to church it does create problems.
youneedtoknow

Norman, OK

#7 Oct 3, 2012
wow wrote:
He shouldn't be trying to charge I do agree people should keep there religious beliefs off a yard sale page. If I want to hear religion ill go to church it does create problems.
you mean to tell me if i say i love jesus i should be kicked off i'm not trying to sell my religion to anybody just stating a fact
probably so

Durant, OK

#8 Oct 3, 2012
youneedtoknow wrote:
<quoted text>you mean to tell me if i say i love jesus i should be kicked off i'm not trying to sell my religion to anybody just stating a fact
because its a sales site. Not a fact stating site.
Cathy

United States

#10 Oct 3, 2012
No, it's an "it depends on what side of the bed he wakes up on and wants to be a control freak" sort of site. The man is disturbed and I personally can't wait to hear about when he tries to "collect" his 10 percent fee!
Yep

United States

#11 Oct 3, 2012
wow wrote:
I was blocked for posting things my church was doing for the community though. I wasnt preaching. Joust telling people about free events like our food pantry give away.
wow

Lawton, OK

#12 Oct 4, 2012
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>I was blocked for posting things my church was doing for the community though. I wasnt preaching. Joust telling people about free events like our food pantry give away.
And stuff like that should be fine telling people about events is what the site is made for I'm talking about posting religious comments that not everyone wants to hear about because everyone has their own religious beliefs it tends to make people argue and fight
I guess youre perfect

Newalla, OK

#13 Oct 4, 2012
Its his site he made it, does he come in your home and want you to do things his way. Get real people with all the bull going on in this world you are going to raise heck about this.
Disgusted

United States

#14 Oct 4, 2012
He banned businesses because they were posting and reposting every 2 seconds and it overloaded the site...it was meant for non businesses to sell an item or two not major advertisement for businesses. Please people don't spread rumors that he is picking on religious people or that this is about religion b/c it's not!
Cathy

United States

#15 Oct 4, 2012
He didn't ban people based on whether or not they were a business. He banned anybody who had the audacity to stand up for themselves. Would you like to be harassed and accused when you were not guilty? Well nobody else liked it either. He's a bully. And you're correct. It IS his site. And because of that he does indeed have the right to change the rules according to whatever suits him at the time. But don't come on here trying to make him the victim. And honestly? This issue is about beat to death and I don't think it's important enough to even continue. Just my take on things.
cathye

United States

#16 Oct 22, 2012
I think his sight might be gone from facebook. Enough people reported him.
cop

United States

#17 Oct 22, 2012
I think he is a bit c h as s f a g
I dont wana b one

United States

#18 Oct 22, 2012
cop wrote:
I think he is a bit c h as s f a g
Please describe what a bit c h as s f a g is. Thanks!
Cathy

Edmond, OK

#19 Oct 22, 2012
cathye, I had someone check. His site is still up and running. If you can't view it, that means he probably banned you. Personally, I'm glad to not have to deal with the old nut.
whocares

United States

#20 Oct 23, 2012
I got banned for commenting on someone's post about church I was just standing up for what I believe in
Shoot

United States

#21 Oct 23, 2012
Shoot I got banned just for saying something was funny. That guy has control problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antlers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
teal jones 2 hr Same Old Lame Old 16
Samantha Ragan 7 hr Samantha 7
Antlers Counselor a joke Sun Curious 33
Antlers Fire Dept Aug 27 Appreciative Resi... 18
bj hedgecock Aug 24 cbw 13
Dalana B (Nov '12) Aug 24 Who Dat 8
does anyone know where i can find jennifer bond (Jan '13) Aug 23 the right one 7

Antlers Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Antlers Mortgages