United States

#1 Oct 3, 2011
Anyone know anything about him??
someone that knowd

Edmond, OK

#2 Oct 4, 2011
Just wondering wrote:
He's no good! Nothing but a low life druggy that uses people. He's a thief and the biggest liar there is! Stay away from him!!!
Just wondering

United States

#3 Oct 4, 2011
Wow! Thanks for telling me.
hmmmmmmm

Norman, OK

#4 Nov 7, 2011
Just wondering wrote:
really, a druggy? i know that he takes pills, but everyone has something they do, some take pills, some smoke weed, some drink, I think its their own buisness, not yours! if you want to know who chad is why dont you make an effort to meet him and get to know him then make your judgment for yourself. I think that your either lazy or trying to start shit if you get on Topix asking about someone!
LTR450

Norman, OK

#5 Sep 23, 2012
someone that knowd f**k u get a real clue from someones that really knows u die by ur self hope u have fun with that??
GIRL

Soper, OK

#7 Sep 24, 2012
hmmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
really, a druggy? i know that he takes pills, but everyone has something they do, some take pills, some smoke weed, some drink, I think its their own buisness, not yours! if you want to know who chad is why dont you make an effort to meet him and get to know him then make your judgment for yourself. I think that your either lazy or trying to start shit if you get on Topix asking about someone!

He is a drugy! He sells weeed, or should i say he'll rip you off for some weed! And have you not noticed how he got so skinny so fast? Exactly, he got on the shit. Hes nothing but a low life druggy/drug dealer
agree

United States

#8 Sep 25, 2012
GIRL wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a drugy! He sells weeed, or should i say he'll rip you off for some weed! And have you not noticed how he got so skinny so fast? Exactly, he got on the shit. Hes nothing but a low life druggy/drug dealer
I totally agree. I know him personally and have for a long time. And he is definitely doing drugs. He takes pills and smokes weed. He will use you to so be careful.
So and So

Clayton, OK

#9 Sep 29, 2012
That to bad I went to school with him. He was always pretty decent...But living in Antlers thats about all there is to do is Drugs....*Sighs*
Live here do not do drugs

United States

#10 Sep 30, 2012
So and So wrote:
That to bad I went to school with him. He was always pretty decent...But living in Antlers thats about all there is to do is Drugs....*Sighs*
I know many young people who live here and don't do drugs! There are other things to do, just look around, and don't try to use that lame excuse!
lol

United States

#11 Oct 4, 2012
Live here do not do drugs wrote:
<quoted text>I know many young people who live here and don't do drugs! There are other things to do, just look around, and don't try to use that lame excuse!
Like what ? Lets have some examples what is there to do ? What is entertaining for young kids and by the way kids are experts at hiding doing drugs. I lived in antlers for a long time and knew quite a lot of people in town even your high class church going Christian citizens are nothing but hypocritical drug and alcohol users. I was shocked at some of the people that did them I never would have guessed. Not everyone in antlers does drugs but there is a bunch. You think you know who is who but you don't !
mistie

Stigler, OK

#12 Oct 5, 2012
he is brandie eskue baby daddy, hope it's not born with problems
agree

United States

#13 Oct 10, 2012
If it is his baby, he won't take care of it. All he cares about are pills.
Wish people would grow up

Lawton, OK

#14 Oct 19, 2012
I am sad to say his family and my family are very close ,He has been disowned .And most of yall are right he is a theif,pill popper ,meth head!!! And he has a lil boy already that he has never takimn care of...And from the story I got the other day about Brandy breakin a needle off in her arm,more than likely there child will have problems or never make it into this world ,People like them should not be able to reproduce!!! And they are constanly sellin the drugs to,Him and His cousin Mr.Weston walker and his dope Whore Kim Parsons They are all in together so watch out for all of them ...
ha ha

United States

#15 Oct 20, 2012
Most of the people in Antlers should not reproduce EXAMPLES Stones, Dillishaws, Sutterfields, Lynn's , and many more. You know Antlers isn't that bad it's the stupid f@cking people that live there that make it suck its either druggies or two faced back stabbing wannabe Christian church goers. (Sunday Morning Saints )
lmao

United States

#16 Jan 11, 2013
Wish people would grow up wrote:
I am sad to say his family and my family are very close ,He has been disowned .And most of yall are right he is a theif,pill popper ,meth head!!! And he has a lil boy already that he has never takimn care of...And from the story I got the other day about Brandy breakin a needle off in her arm,more than likely there child will have problems or never make it into this world ,People like them should not be able to reproduce!!! And they are constanly sellin the drugs to,Him and His cousin Mr.Weston walker and his dope Whore Kim Parsons They are all in together so watch out for all of them ...
and buying weed from his exes mom
for sure

Norman, OK

#17 Jan 12, 2013
ha ha wrote:
Most of the people in Antlers should not reproduce EXAMPLES Stones, Dillishaws, Sutterfields, Lynn's , and many more. You know Antlers isn't that bad it's the stupid f@cking people that live there that make it suck its either druggies or two faced back stabbing wannabe Christian church goers.(Sunday Morning Saints )
Amen this is so true
Brandis Niece

Carrollton, TX

#18 Jan 12, 2013
Okay, first of all how about you stop talking about crap you don't know. Second, the Needle she broke off in her arm was from trying give a dog shots I was there I saw it. My aunt has wanted nothing more than a baby her entire life. And when she has this baby she will have an amazing support system and her family behind her. As for Chad, he's trying to clean up his act! You guys sit an listen to second hand lies, pathetic. I know it's pointless talking to you guys, but hey I'm sticking up for my aunt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antlers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where is everybody at? 16 hr iliveinFlorida 1
Who is Michael Costin? (Sep '14) Fri Heath 9
arms (Nov '12) Thu BrittanyA 13
eric roden (Jun '13) Apr 30 WouldntYOULikeToKNOW 6
Aryan Brotherhood in Antlers? Apr 29 No Nonsense 2
ashley taylor bruce? Apr 29 idfwu 4
Electric Apr 25 Edd 1
More from around the web

Antlers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE