Review: Axis Chiropractic - Jenny Kim DC

Review: Axis Chiropractic - Jenny Kim DC

Posted in the Antioch Forum

Do not go here -

United States

#1 Dec 16, 2008
I went in pain and have had 10 treatments and still not happy with the results. I would leave in more pain then when I went. Went to another chiroprator and requested my x-ray's and was told that I could not have my x-ray that United Healthcare only paid him to read the x-ray and that he would only send him a report. Called United Healthcare and was told that it was part of my records and should be released so they are looking into it. Not customer friendly!!!
Melissa

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Feb 9, 2009
I have battled with back, shoulder and neck pain for years. I have seen many different chiropractors on and off for years but never had a good result that I was satisfied with. Since seeing Dr. Jenny and Dr. Steve, I have been pain free and am back to exercising again. I am so grateful to the both of them. I am able to do things now that I never dreamed I would do again. Thank you both for giving my life back!
Tanya

United States

#3 Feb 19, 2009
I had never been to a chiropractor until about a month ago when I popped 2 ribs out.. I didnt know thats what I had done at the time, I just knew I was in massive pain. I called Axis and they were able to get me right in, did xray's, did my adjustments and I left there pain free. I have since seen both Dr. Jenny and Dr. Steve and have the utmost respect for them, they are awesome doctors. Not only is their professionalism top notch, they are so friendly, personable, and more than willing to work with my ever changing schedule!!! I have had nothing but great care from Axis Chiropractic and would recommend them to any of my friends and family.
Karen Hollywood

Nashville, TN

#4 Apr 29, 2010
Believe it...Doctors Steve and Jenny are THE BEST !!! They do EVERYTHING to make sure you are getting the optimum results possible. I always look forward to visiting them, knowing I am going to feel GREAT when I leave, mentally AND physically. They have a unique gift of being able to blend a high quality of knowledge and professionalism with the friendly feeling of making you feel like a family member at the same time.

I first started going about ten years ago when Jenny's father, Dr. Will was still in practice. He cured my HORRIBLE pain, and was such a dear man on a personal level. Doctors Steve and Jenny I am certain have made made him proud in carrying on his mission of wellness.

Have no fears about trying AXIS~ you will be very happy you did!
rockitrollit

Mckinney, TX

#6 Sep 3, 2013
Do not go here - wrote:
I went in pain and have had 10 treatments and still not happy with the results. I would leave in more pain then when I went. Went to another chiroprator and requested my x-ray's and was told that I could not have my x-ray that United Healthcare only paid him to read the x-ray and that he would only send him a report. Called United Healthcare and was told that it was part of my records and should be released so they are looking into it. Not customer friendly!!!
That is just terrible. I feel like my chiropractor has become family because of his customer care. It doesn't hurt that we get a free day in the spa/gym every visit to his office too since he is located inside the Equinox. I was instantly happy with my results, though. It sounds like it's time for you to switch doctors, because chiro care is a real thing and it works. If you are ever in West Hollywood and need a chiropractor, go see doctor Hogan at http://wwww.activebodychirocare.com and tell him Rick sent you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antioch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's only good for my husband 47 min steve 6
Alex edawrds 1 hr Uho 1
Wes Autry 1 hr Wes Autry 14
narcissist 5 hr wow 2
Anthony McNeal (Jul '12) 5 hr STUMPY 23
I think I hate my husband. 15 hr Truth 3
brandy keen? (Feb '13) Mon Hey 4

Antioch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance