What about Holly Cooper (teacher at LHS)?

Posted in the Antioch Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pissed off parent

Lexington, TN

#1 Apr 11, 2013
Heard she's "losing" parts of homework assignments as a way of giving students bad grades for calling her out on lying about assignment instructions. Giving specific instructions and counting off 50% for students not doing things which weren't in the instructions.
calm down

Manchester, TN

#2 Apr 18, 2013
you've probably heard that from a student who didn't do their work. She is a great teacher.
Lucifer

United States

#3 Apr 18, 2013
calm down wrote:
you've probably heard that from a student who didn't do their work. She is a great teacher.
Does she like to screw?? I am horny.
pissed off parent

Lexington, TN

#4 Apr 20, 2013
calm down wrote:
No, she gave a large group of otherwise excellent students for following her directions. Multiple students. That useless butt of a principal got on to the students for sending parents to complain about unethical practices.
pissed off parent

Lexington, TN

#5 Apr 20, 2013
[edit]
...she gave a large group of otherwise excellent students _a bad grade_ for following her directions....
done

Lexington, TN

#6 Apr 20, 2013
We have graduated 2 kids from LHS Glad it's over with.
Watership Down

Shelbyville, TN

#7 Apr 20, 2013
@Pissed off parent
...sounds like someone is having an existentialist crisis, either that, or just like talking about asinine crap on the internet.
done

Lexington, TN

#8 Apr 21, 2013
I don't doubt anything that happens at LHS.
calm down

Manchester, TN

#9 Apr 21, 2013
that's ironic.. someone complaining about an English teacher and they don't even have proper grammar.:D And by the way I was one of her students, not a smart student mind you, and it was because of her that I was able to pass her class.
studied the game

Lexington, TN

#10 Apr 21, 2013
Ms. Zuby for President
past student

United States

#11 Apr 22, 2013
She is great teacher. I bet your kid just didn't do their home work. She was always very thorough on instructions and you knew about them in advance. I tried my hardest and got what I deserved, an A. Maybe you should talk to her, instead of talking smack about her online to all of Lexington. She always made time to help out her students, I'm sure she would be the same way for parents. My final comment is that I have never heard of her losing anything, she is a very organized nice lady.
True

Perryville, MO

#12 Apr 22, 2013
She's a great lady. The real problem at LHS is that prick Steve Lindsey!
smh

Baltimore, MD

#13 Apr 22, 2013
True wrote:
She's a great lady. The real problem at LHS is that prick Steve Lindsey!
Ain't that the truth
Notfromhere

United States

#14 Apr 23, 2013
Surely no student is responsible for doing anyone's homework other than his/her own.
past student wrote:
She is great teacher. I bet your kid just didn't do their home work. She was always very thorough on instructions and you knew about them in advance. I tried my hardest and got what I deserved, an A. Maybe you should talk to her, instead of talking smack about her online to all of Lexington. She always made time to help out her students, I'm sure she would be the same way for parents. My final comment is that I have never heard of her losing anything, she is a very organized nice lady.
Former Student

Mcminnville, TN

#15 May 4, 2013
She is a yankee bitch when she is your Eng. teacher! but deep down she is probably a good person with a good heart.
super geek

Grand Prairie, TX

#16 May 6, 2013
studied the game wrote:
Ms. Zuby for President
I love you! Bahahaha
LHS Graduate

Clarksville, TN

#17 May 9, 2013
Ms. Cooper is a very awesome teacher. I would go as far to say that she is in the top 5 of all teachers at LHS. She is genuine and cares about teaching students what they need to know to prepare them for life after high school...technical school, work force, or college. English is needed in every day life. You must work to get an A in her class, but that's what is needed at LHS, more rigor! I hope Ms. Cooper keeps doing her thing at the school.
band-kid

Savannah, TN

#18 May 22, 2013
I was in her Learning Enrichment class and her third block this past semester and she is a wonderful teacher. She pushes students to be good. And of course she won't give good grades to slackers and to people who don't follow directions. Why should she? That wouldn't be very good, now would it? Of course not.
THANKFUL

Jackson, TN

#19 May 27, 2013
Ms. Cooper is a great lady and has a good name and loves her students. I say that because I have known her since 1997 she was my teacher and did an amazing job.
Graduated Student

Lexington, TN

#20 Jun 5, 2013
I only had her once. Didn't really get to know her that well. But from what I got it, she was a good teacher. Very entertaining. She doesn't make class boring. My favorite teachers are Coach Mac, Mrs.Young,Mrs.Savage, and Coach Clement

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antioch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sharon Mayor (Feb '10) 33 min Oustmonroe 17
Savannah Vargo?? 1 hr unknown 2
Lewis D Timberlake/Ashtin Wood 3 hr Unknown 5
tenesha brown 3 hr SomePeople 2
gooches (Feb '14) 3 hr Michael38351 3
adam young (Jan '13) 4 hr Michael38351 8
april brunt pearson (May '14) 4 hr lol 17
Antioch Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web