Watshesaid

Duluth, GA

#1 Feb 28, 2013
Drives white extended cab Chevy... Who is he??

“All of my love”

Since: Jun 11

Incocknito

#2 Feb 28, 2013
Watshesaid wrote:
Chucky
just saying

Duluth, GA

#3 Feb 28, 2013
Watshesaid wrote:
obviously you know him or wouldn't know name an what he drives so if you want to know something just ask him instead of starting a post
ol girl

Jackson, TN

#4 Mar 1, 2013
yea thats him why wats up i no were hes at u need to talk to him or something ill see him later
get a life

United States

#5 Mar 6, 2013
this is lexington people you want to know something pretty sure it isnt hard to find anyone here... ask them in person instead of stating shit on this site!
topicofconversat ion

Jackson, TN

#6 Mar 18, 2013
If u want to kno who it is just ask i sure he will tell ya... I guess u could tell him how to get ahold of u to see if he would or u one of lexingtons finest who like to post things an wont tell ur real name..Ill tell u its me, so wats on ur mind??
mrs_chuckie

Ripley, TN

#7 Mar 31, 2013
would anyone like to ask me about chuckie??
topicofconversat ion

Savannah, TN

#8 Mar 31, 2013
mrs_chuckie wrote:
would anyone like to ask me about chuckie??
Yea I"d like to know what YOU know about me... Cause there is no Mrs. Do I know you.?.?
mrs_chuckie

Ripley, TN

#9 Mar 31, 2013
Chuckie Owens?
mrs_chuckie

United States

#10 Mar 31, 2013
Didn't know there was another chuckie in Lexington ....
topicofconversat ion

United States

#12 Apr 3, 2013
mrs_chuckie wrote:
Didn't know there was another chuckie in Lexington ....
Well there is. Now ya know
yeah

Jackson, TN

#13 Apr 7, 2013
Same meth head I'm going to get my hands on when I see him.and no I don't need a number I know what he looks like and I'm going to make him hit me first so I can do what I do
got to know

United States

#14 Apr 8, 2013
yeah wrote:
Same meth head I'm going to get my hands on when I see him.and no I don't need a number I know what he looks like and I'm going to make him hit me first so I can do what I do
Dam man what did he do??
calluout

Jackson, TN

#15 Apr 9, 2013
hey yeah.. sounds like u pretty close to him.what happen to you, poor baby get put on the reject list cause all they want to do is bitch an moan. throwing out aligations an name calling. hell you might as well put ur name out there to. Leave it to lexington to have the largest population of shit talkers that wont put their names at the end of their bullshit stories..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antioch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. Maness 15 min So u know 1
Tessa Marie woods nose 1 hr you know 6
don't tell me how to live my life. 1 hr kiwismash 4
pete & shayna 1 hr kmh 11
Hot single guys in sharon?? 10 hr gorgeous 12
Leanna 14 hr rolo 1
Debbie Strickland 15 hr friend 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Antioch Mortgages