info

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

If a woman has been married to a man for 2 years but hasn't taken his last name legally, is that a bad sign?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Not at all. There are many women these days that keep their last name or even use a hyphenated last name. That doesn't mean anything. I think ur just comparing the actions of women in the past to the women now. Women now are much more vocal and independent. Taking their husbands last name is really just old fashioned views. I think the woman should be able to choose how she wants her last name to be. With no doubts from anyone.
well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

when did you get married congratulations
info

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

We got married in jan. it'll be 3 years next jan. She refuses to take my name. Well she puts off constantly. I'm a very old fashioned southern man. I believe when a woman is wed, she is to take his last name. It's not a pig headed thing. Just my beliefs. She has it on face book as my last name. Thanks for the congrats.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

info wrote:
We got married in jan. it'll be 3 years next jan. She refuses to take my name. Well she puts off constantly. I'm a very old fashioned southern man. I believe when a woman is wed, she is to take his last name. It's not a pig headed thing. Just my beliefs. She has it on face book as my last name. Thanks for the congrats.
I personally don't think u have anything to worry about. Just be happy together......I'm sure she married you because she loves you so don't sweat the small stuff. Congrats!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Antioch Discussions

Search the Antioch Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 min WTSenior 138,859
alisa dyer 4 hr dumb 5
beech lake swimming (Aug '11) 9 hr SSB 5
Brad Reeves (Jan '11) 21 hr friend 28
Alesha brasher 22 hr Way more to it1 21
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 23 hr WTH 8,871
Hit and run (female laying in road) Fri Praying 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Antioch Jobs

•••