Scotts Hill High School Guy HepatitisC carrier.

Posted in the Antioch Forum

Since: Feb 13

Linden, TN

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Senior at SHHS IS exposed to Hepatitis C. His Dad has it & very bad treatment went thru. His mom has been with other guys while this kid being growing up. I think the girls this boy is dating or dated needs to be checked & if continue 2 be with him BE SAFE. HEis a Powers, is from Lexington & dad has 1 leg.
OMG

United States

#2 Feb 27, 2013
You need to be very careful saying things like this. Giving enough info that the person can be identified can get you into big trouble.

Linden, TN

#3 Feb 27, 2013
You know OMG if i didnt know for sure what i was typing i wouldnt. This is true the Father has Hep.C & has been thru major life altering things. His entire family is exposed, wife /child. Just because may not be positive or symtons right now it make take yrs. Ask yur health dept or call National disesae control in atlanta. I just hope my fellow friend church member will pass it on & talk to her cousins daughter that has been with him. No this isnt slander this is to help someone else, wouldnt u stop someone from getting in a car if u knew 1 in parking lot was fixin to blow tire soon as got on interstate going 75-80? Warn them?'
OMG

United States

#4 Feb 27, 2013
I'm a nurse, so I'm aware of the dangers of Hep C. But warning someone, and slandering someone is on a public forum is totally different. Maybe talk to them in person? Get a health care professional to talk to them? School counselor? This young man already has enough on his plate, if this is true. Blasting his information like this isn't going to help anything. For anyone.
Whatever Hmm

Linden, TN

#5 Feb 27, 2013
This isn't slander. What would YOU do if your daughter came home after 3 years & was positive with this because she was exposed to Hep C BECAUSE No ONE told her mom, dad...Would be a horse of a different color, wouldn't it!....Let me tell you,,,being tested for this every yr or other yr & your spouse & your kids because of a DUMB mistake....Just trying to stop it.....Hey you know,,you are Not the ONLY Health Care person here!!!.....I am not being rude or trying to slander anyone, just trying to help maintain a life or lives with Bright futures...THEY should have told it,,,they should have told the girls,,,but you know they are the ones to blame. Just hope God stays on the innocent side. Keeps an angel on their shoulder.
OMG

United States

#6 Feb 27, 2013
Yes, the guy should have disclosed it. But, in at the same time, they shouldn't have been having sex to start with. This is by kids shouldn't be acting like adults. You may not be trying to slander anyone, but you are coming across very close to it. I'm not trying to be rude either. Just saying please be careful.
AverageWhiteMan

Savannah, GA

#7 Feb 27, 2013
That's true. You aren't slandering but you are coming close to it. I wanna believe that "OMG" probably does know the family because if you were a stranger just blasting peoples business it'll be a dog on shame.

Linden, TN

#8 Feb 27, 2013
I do have to clarify something. Was typed wrong. SCOTTS HILL H. S. GUY HEPATITIS C CARRIER! Thats wrong. Should say SCOTTS HILL HIGH SCHOOL student potential exposed due to Positive for Dad Hep C........Wanted to clarify that. Father is Hepatitis C with lots medical tx. This is contagious..
django

Bellevue, WA

#9 Feb 27, 2013
im surprised the scotts hill gang hasnt taken care of this..

Linden, TN

#10 Feb 27, 2013
We have Nothing againist tbe cbild. Trying to help future adults. They should make him aware & then he could be extra responsible. I dont want anyone to contract Hep C. This is not a bashing i wish Bro Parish would talk to them. God Speed.
OMG

Savannah, TN

#11 Feb 27, 2013
I know all about it because i have hep C...
and i got it from taking dirty needles and storing them in my wallered out vag
OMG

United States

#12 Feb 27, 2013
OMG wrote:
I know all about it because i have hep C...
and i got it from taking dirty needles and storing them in my wallered out vag
I did NOT type that and I'm not kin nor do I know the family. It's sad that grown adults act like this. Grow up people! We wonder why our youth commit suicide?!?!?!
ABC

Henderson, TN

#13 Feb 27, 2013
This is to you Whatever Hmm, there has been an open investigation on you and your residence, we know who you are and what you have tried to do to this family in the past. Due to the family's life being in danger from Whatever Hmm in the past this will be opened further through the TBI and each person will be investigated further. The family is healthy and this comes only from jealousy. Whatever Hmm if you continue this your name will be posted after Indictments are presented to the Grand Jury and yes i do have this authority. Topix has caused many open investigations and you have just reopened yours and you know exactly what i mean

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antioch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Johnny Marchbanks 41 min Hope 11
what to do??? 2 hr RNjmcgh 4
Whites with blacks 7 hr kkk 5
hookers in lexington (Apr '11) 16 hr nasty 5
moms that lose there kids 16 hr ull get ur day 4
the aston brothers. (Aug '14) 18 hr really 22
Lexington Cops 22 hr tarbear97 25

Freeze Warning for Henderson County was issued at March 28 at 8:04PM CDT

Antioch Dating
Find my Match