Samantha Nichole Holmes?
weknow

Chatsworth, GA

#42 Feb 10, 2013
I heard she's been running around sleeping with a group of black dudes sounds like a new whole crew in the making
Cynthia inmen

Mckinney, TX

#43 Feb 11, 2013
She a sl-tty h0e with legs as wide as the Mississippi always tryin with someone elses man dirty a$$ hooka
Adam

Tyler, TX

#44 Feb 21, 2013
#Synthia Inman-
You are one hell of a hipocrate.
Lol

United States

#45 Feb 22, 2013
I wonder if this embarrasses your mom...? Shame shame. Smh.
Cynthia Inmen

Rowlett, TX

#46 Feb 22, 2013
Adam wrote:
#Synthia Inman-
You are one hell of a hipocrate.
SHUT UP! You wouldnt know u dont know my story
Smdh

United States

#47 Feb 22, 2013
Cynthia Inmen wrote:
<quoted text> SHUT UP! You wouldnt know u dont know my story
I don't know you but I can tell you're jealous of Sam. What she do? Steal your crayons? You're all children! Go do something! Get off the Internet and get a hobby!
YouGotServed

Summerville, GA

#48 Feb 23, 2013
well samantha is a beautiful young woman. she has admitted her mistakes, so you haters need to find a better hobby than talking crap just because yall are jealous.
Tennis_Player

Summerville, GA

#49 Feb 23, 2013
Y'all are crazy, she is the nicest person you'll ever meet. She has done nothing to any of you so I don't understand why you are bashing her. Everyone has things they are ashamed of, don't act like you're perfect because you're not. I'm not. She's not. But it doesn't mean to go on the internet and talk bad about anyone, especially not Sam, she's way too nice to be getting talked this bad about.
Adam

Lexington, TN

#50 Feb 24, 2013
Cynthia- I've known you long enough to call bullsh*t.
Find Somone that disagrees.
backoff

United States

#51 Feb 24, 2013
I think shes very sweet & beautiful. Mayb the hating female who started tha thread should take some pointers from tha girl!
Jessica Marie Coffman

White Oak, TX

#52 Feb 24, 2013
I myself have a thred 2 actually and Samantha dont listen to these idiots talkin mad ishh “Therecomes a timein life, when you walkaway from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourselfwith people who make you laugh, forget thebad, and focuson the good. So, love the peoplewho treat you right. Prayfor the ones who don’t. Life istoo shortto be anything but happy. Falling down is partof LIFE…Getting backup isLIVING …..” —LoisHeady
Anonymous
#53 Feb 25, 2013
samantha nichole holmes wrote:
I don't know who you are but OBVIOUSLY you have no idea what I do. Yeah I hang out with people but I do not hook up with people or party a lot & yeah I hang with older people not just guys, girls too. So before you go trying to talk bad about my parents you should meet them and me because you have no fuxking idea what your talking bout. And I don't take kindly to people talking bad about my family so if you wanna keep talking shxt you can message me on Facebook and I will solve your problem.:)
they just haters girl u look good and have any one u want :::))))
samantha nichole holmes

Lexington, TN

#54 Feb 26, 2013
i like to get into cars with people i don't know at red lights and orally service them...ya know like your mother and take the bus to the trap house just before i get the waffles from the fish monger down by the docks...tell those hippies that my anus is no place for a pants off dance off!!! that's what my mouth is for!!!
Kissed by an Angel

Huron, TN

#55 Feb 27, 2013
I dont know who you are "Shut up" but you really need to get a freakin life and do just what your name is...Shut up! It is real lame of you to get on here just to trash a young,sweet beautiful girl. For one, I know her, her Mom and her family. They are damn good people... that is more than I can say for you! This comment is for "United States", do us all a favor and move out of the United States so we dont have to read the stupid crap that you type on here. Yall all need to leave this girl alone because if you are trashing her, you are no better than you say she and her family is! When you talk crap about her you are getting on my fighting side and that is not a place any of you want to be! Grow up already!
Kissed by an Angel

Lexington, TN

#56 Feb 27, 2013
and furthermore i think its awesome to suck on floppy sloppy donkey d*ck
samantha holmes

United States

#57 Feb 28, 2013
Some of you idiots don't know me at all. Cynthia you have been with wayyyy more people than I have, and you got kids so get off here talking all that shyt and take of them for once. Thank you to the people who actually know me and are standing up for me. And the comment talking about red lights , I didn't post that. & btw I've never been with a black guy since that seems to be what people think.. This post is so old why can't y'all get a life and stop talking down on me. I'm sure if y'all wasn't behind fake names y'all are worse than me
samantha holmes

United States

#58 Feb 28, 2013
[cynthia you don't know me nor my story so hop on off this bullshyt site and take care of your kid.
SomebodyThatSheU sedToKnow

Summerville, GA

#59 Feb 28, 2013
well all i can say is that me and her used to hang out a lot at church and after church. i always found her to be a really sweet girl. we no longer talk though it would be nice to. her business is her own. if you aren't someone that she trusts well that info buzz off. no on has any right to trash talk her when it's probably only because they are jealous of her.
samantha holmes

Tucker, GA

#60 Mar 6, 2013
Thank you! Who is this?
niceguy

United States

#61 Mar 7, 2013
Samantha you should hmu and maybe we could hang out sometime? Let me know if you are interested and I could email you for your #.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antioch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't do it. 1 min Envy 3
When your husband leaves an hour early 1 hr HHHaaa 12
Gavin Maness 2 hr Need2suck 13
Cruising sites? 2 hr Need2suck 4
What is it with single parents? 3 hr Dani 1
Lexington police and henderson county sheriff's... (Oct '15) 4 hr freddie 60
Cleanest s10 in lexington?? 7 hr Dimes 1

Antioch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance