First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LilMama

Union City, TN

#1 Jul 30, 2010
Does anyone know where they plan to build the new Dollar General in Sharon? I know the newspaper said on 45 East, but where?
Curious Citizen

Union City, TN

#2 Jul 30, 2010
The land is on the north end of Sharon, just outside the city limits. As you come south from Martin and turn left onto Old 45 to head into Sharon from the bypass, the new DG location will be on your left, currently occupied by a triangular bean field. The article said the store will face the bypass but the entrance/exit will be from Old 45, where it curves around to meet the bypass.
lady vol

Tipton, TN

#4 Mar 25, 2011
when will the new Dollar General open? I saw a sign that said--coming soon but no date was given. does anyone know --thanks
Curious Citizen

Monterey, TN

#5 Mar 26, 2011
lady vol wrote:
when will the new Dollar General open? I saw a sign that said--coming soon but no date was given. does anyone know --thanks
I've heard either tomorrow (Sunday) or Monday. I heard it was supposed to open today but not all of their stock arrived in time.
Dolla Billz

Jackson, TN

#6 Mar 26, 2011
They don't open til winter of 2013. Because the fire chief said thats when he would inspect the wiring.
Ol my

Monterey, TN

#7 Mar 26, 2011
Dolla BillY you must not know nothing it opens Monday !!!!
Taylor

Greenfield, TN

#8 Mar 27, 2011
I'm glad to see this store finally opening, it will be nice to have a place to buy groceries and pet food without having to drive to Dresden or Martin. Hopefully this business will breathe some life back into our dusty old town. (:
Curious Citizen

Monterey, TN

#9 Mar 27, 2011
Dollar General of Sharon is now open for business! Their hours are 8am to 9pm - 7 days a week.
They opened a little late today so they weren't open at 8 this morning but they will be from now on.
countrygirl

Monterey, TN

#10 Mar 27, 2011
So glad we have Dollar General here in Sharon. This will be so nice for our residents.
Dragonfly1

Monterey, TN

#11 Apr 13, 2011
WOW...DGS found Sharon.No doubt Hop In will soon draw up papers for one also.DGS stocks ARE booming and are cheap...Good Luck..
mom

Watertown, TN

#12 Apr 15, 2011
I am proud that we have the Dollar Store in Sharon. What a blessing for our residents.
Justasking

Cookeville, TN

#13 Aug 16, 2011
Does anyone know the name of the guy who works at the dollar store?
hahaha

United States

#14 Aug 17, 2011
I wonder if he is Cherie roneys baby daddy
Justasking

Cookeville, TN

#15 Aug 17, 2011
hahahaha might be!!
ha ha

Cookeville, TN

#16 Aug 17, 2011
his name is rodger don't know the last name used to work at walmart, very nice guy!
hahaha

United States

#17 Aug 18, 2011
Go get him, killer!!!
Justasking

Cookeville, TN

#18 Aug 18, 2011
yes, he is very nice! I go in a lot and see him from time to time and thought he looked like someone I've see. Thanks!
wondering

Irving, TX

#19 Oct 3, 2012
What about the workers? Are they nice?
wondering

United States

#20 Oct 4, 2012
anyone know about the guy rodger that worked here? Total sweet guy, would like to get ahold of him!
hmm

Alvarado, TX

#21 Nov 13, 2012
he got fired for stealing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antioch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Casey H. 9 min Cherry 3
Who's the Justin Williams that passed away 1 hr Tyrone Biggums 3
Lesbian girl what's her name 6 hr Tom 6
Aaron Hickerson 12 hr Kyles true friends 9
What is going on 15 hr 2nosey 3
Chris Coleman (repost) 23 hr curious 1
ethan Hayes Sat tucket 5
More from around the web

Antioch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE