Love my ACE

Owensboro, KY

#254 Jan 21, 2012
Interested wrote:
Is anyone from around Owensboro that is SELLING ace? I'd like a sample, or maybe a ten for $10 deal?
cantact me by e-mail at cathy@weighless.net
Love my ACE

Owensboro, KY

#255 Jan 21, 2012
Meghan wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you help me with a little more info on how to make this product effective.....what is wholesale price per quantity and how long will that supply last?
for mor information go to http://sabaace.info
Ellimac

Odenville, AL

#256 Jan 22, 2012
I bought ace not from u but I am just not getting any results.. CAn u help me?
ACE Diet Pill

Mount Juliet, TN

#258 Jan 22, 2012
Ellimac wrote:
Why are you not going to the person who sold to you for help?
Love my ACE

Owensboro, KY

#262 Jan 23, 2012
Ellimac wrote:
you should talk to the one who you bought them from for other ideas but if you wish you can email me you phone # and I will talk with you. http://sabaace.info thank you

email cathy@weighless.net thank you
faye1001

Evansville, IN

#263 Jan 23, 2012
ACE Diet Pill wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you not going to the person who sold to you for help?
You can go to my page at www.facebook.com/FayesACE and see if this may help you. If not send me a friend's request on fb as I can help you better on there. www.facebook.com/FayeKaufman1
AJO

Elizabethtown, KY

#264 Jan 24, 2012
Can someone please email me some info on how to get the A.C.E. Pills I live in Elizabethtown but anyone who can distribute them would be great thanks:) aleciajoold@yahoo.com
Love my ACE

Owensboro, KY

#265 Jan 24, 2012
AJO wrote:
Can someone please email me some info on how to get the A.C.E. Pills I live in Elizabethtown but anyone who can distribute them would be great thanks:) aleciajoold@yahoo.com
just sent you an email where to order

http://weighless.net you can order for this site thank you for your interest.
LearJet

Gradyville, KY

#266 Jan 25, 2012
I have heard a little bit about this pill. Could someone please tell me how to try just a sample, because I do have a little sensitivity to caffeine so I'm not sure I could take it and I don't want to buy a whole bottle if I can't handle it!
Love my ACE

Owensboro, KY

#267 Jan 26, 2012
LearJet wrote:
I have heard a little bit about this pill. Could someone please tell me how to try just a sample, because I do have a little sensitivity to caffeine so I'm not sure I could take it and I don't want to buy a whole bottle if I can't handle it!
email me your address and I will send you some samples for you to try at no charge. cathy@weighless.net
Melinda

Horrweiler, Germany

#268 Jan 29, 2012
Can tou ship to Germany?!
faye1001

United States

#269 Jan 29, 2012
Melinda wrote:
Can tou ship to Germany?!
Melinda please look me up on fb at www.facebook.com/FayeKaufman1
My email is fayesroad2success@gmail.com If you will send me your address or accept me as a friend on fb I will send you more info. I believe I will have no problem sending them to you. Thank you so much & have a blessed day.
Angela

Bardstown, KY

#270 Feb 2, 2012
Hi,

I have been looking into trying the ace diet pill but my own fear is spending money on them and them not working. Do they offer a money back guarantee?? I would love to try them i use to take phentermine and they worked great but it got a little costly to go to the doctor and get them and then have to pay for the pills. So please if anyone can help me please e-mail me at Kysxyblueeyes79@yahoo.com please in the subject put Ace diet pills so I don't delete the e-mail.
Thnk you
faye1001

United States

#271 Feb 2, 2012
Angela wrote:
Hi,
I have been looking into trying the ace diet pill but my own fear is spending money on them and them not working. Do they offer a money back guarantee?? I would love to try them i use to take phentermine and they worked great but it got a little costly to go to the doctor and get them and then have to pay for the pills. So please if anyone can help me please e-mail me at Kysxyblueeyes79@yahoo.com please in the subject put Ace diet pills so I don't delete the e-mail.
Thnk you
Angela can you accept me as a friend on facebook? www.facebook.com/FayesACE Message me with your address & I will send you a sample. I will also send you an email.
Thank You
faye1001

United States

#272 Feb 2, 2012
Angela actually that is my faceboob page on ACE. My fb is www.facebook.com/fayekaufman1
Stephanie

Kitchener, Canada

#274 Feb 18, 2012
Annette wrote:
Can you get ACE in Ontario Canada?
Hi Annette, Have you found anyway to get them yet, i have been in contact with suppliers in the states and i can get them from there but i would rather try and find a way to get some here, i am in Stratford ontatio as well.

Stephanie
faye1001

Evansville, IN

#275 Feb 18, 2012
Stephanie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Annette, Have you found anyway to get them yet, i have been in contact with suppliers in the states and i can get them from there but i would rather try and find a way to get some here, i am in Stratford ontatio as well.
Stephanie
Stephanie you can sign up under someone & have them sent directly to you from the company on autoship.
nope

Paducah, KY

#276 Feb 24, 2012
Stephanie wrote:
<quoted text>
Stephanie
ACE weight loss products contain 1,3-dimetheylpentylamine, also known as DMAA. DMAA is banned by the NCAA, Major League Baseball, the World Anti-Doping Agency, the Armed Forces, and is illegal in Canada and New Zealand. Two soldiers DIED recently after using DMAA.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/03/business/ar...
Nope

Paducah, KY

#278 Feb 25, 2012
ACE For sale in Antioch wrote:
<quoted text>
The Dope from Poduck, KY is a jealous, miserable person, He can't stand that ACE really works and has changed peoples live for the better! Why are you on a Nashville, site anyway. No one needs your negative miserable comments, that mean nothing to anyone but you1 Your a total Liar about the Product, we have hundreds of milatary and Armed Forces selling and taking ACE!! I just did a training for them! So go crawl back under you rock, that is if you can fit!
ACE weight loss products contain 1,3-dimetheylpentylamine (active from geranium), also known as DMAA. It's right there on the label.

This ingredient is dangerous and this distributor is lying about it. Do a Google search for "DMAA lawsuits." There are numerous class action suits and more added every day. I haven't seen ACE specifically sued YET, but Zija is being sued, and it has the exact same active ingredients as ACE.

"DMAA is a controversial ingredient in several dietary supplements that touts the miraculous ability to increase workout energy and efficiency. However, the use of products containing DMAA has recently become synonymous with catastrophic side effects.

Individuals who implement a DMAA regimen may significantly increase their risk of developing severe, life-threatening complications including seizures, heart injury, kidney and liver failure, and death.

Due to the severe nature of these complications, patients may be entitled to file their own DMAA lawsuit."

http://www.thesenatorsfirm.com/dmaa

BTW Rhonda, your lying and name-calling is not very Christian. And you've managed to insult an entire city with your slur calling Paducah, "Poduck."
Nope

Paducah, KY

#279 Feb 25, 2012
Note the Zija ingredient label here. It has the EXACT same wording as the ACE label:
"1,3-dimetheylpentylamine (active from geranium)"

"Health experts and anti-drug enforcers are scrambling to warn athletes and the general public about a potentially dangerous supplement ingredient with a harmless name:
Geranium.

The most recent and highest-profile story involving a geranium ingredient involves American tennis player Robert Kendrick, who, according to his agent Brent Nowicki, recently took an energy capsule to combat jet lag before the French Open. The product Kendrick took was labeled "1, 3-dimetheylpentylamine (active from geranium)." Kendrick tested positive for Methylhexaneamine -- a banned stimulant also known as DMAA -- and he was banned for a year by the International Tennis Federation. Kendrick is appealing the punishment.

Two calls to Zija, the maker of the energy product Kendrick's agent says his client took, were not returned. But Zija is only one of many manufacturers of supplements with geranium or geranium products listed as an ingredient."

"Health experts say DMAA is stronger than ephedrine, a stimulant blamed in part for the heatstroke death of Baltimore Orioles pitcher Steve Bechler in 2003."

http://www.thepostgame.com/features/201108/ge...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antioch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
to the deadbeats parents 38 min just sayin 1
Erica Denise Johnson? 3 hr Kay J 1
Michael mchorris (Aug '12) 4 hr feeling sorry for... 36
Shawnee Bledsoe (Oct '12) 14 hr scotts hill boy 12
wal mart salon 16 hr admirer 5
Guy in red jeep? Wed Curious 3
Steven Todd (Sep '13) Wed wildersville 3
Antioch Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web