ace diet pills..
Tammy H

Spring Valley, IL

#193 Oct 26, 2011
Does this work like phentermine diet pills? My Dr perscribed these for me. weight loss was great until my body got used to them. I still take them for the energy but the weight loss has stopped.
I just started weight watchers and was wondering if trying something different would be the answer to get the weight loss moving a little faster. Also I already take multi vitamins will taking ACE replace, or work with the vitamins?
I am in Spring Valley,Il... Anyone close by to get samples?
Heather

Lexington, KY

#195 Oct 26, 2011
I was wondering how I could get some samples. Anyone know?
Faye Kaufman

Newburgh, IN

#196 Oct 29, 2011
TRACY wrote:
WHERE CAN YOU BUY ACE DIET PILLS IN NASHVILLE, TN?
Hi Tracy, Are you still looking for ACE. My son in law lives in that area & would be glad to assist you.
Thank You
Faye Kaufman
Faye Kaufman

Newburgh, IN

#198 Oct 29, 2011
Heather wrote:
I was wondering how I could get some samples. Anyone know?
Hi Heather,

I am an Independent ACE Distributor & I can assist you with that. Look me up on facebook under FayesACE

Thank You
Faye Kaufman
Janette Hays

Waynesboro, TN

#199 Oct 29, 2011
I am no longer an ACE distributor, unfortunately there is no way to delete posts from Topix forums, please do not email me for free samples, there are plenty of other associates on this forum to help you with that. Thank you and I apologize for any inconvienance to any of past customers.
Thank you
Faye Kaufman

Newburgh, IN

#200 Oct 29, 2011
just me wrote:
do they really work
Check out a video about a few of the success stories of some people that I know that ACE has worked for. If you need any more questions please get in touch with me & I will get an answer for you.

Find me on facebook at FayesACE
ajay

Lewisburg, WV

#201 Nov 4, 2011
can I get some samples please?
Faye Kaufman

Evansville, IN

#203 Nov 5, 2011
TRACY wrote:
WHERE CAN YOU BUY ACE DIET PILLS IN NASHVILLE, TN?
Tracy If you have not found anyone in Nashville yet I would be glad to send you a free sample & information. I mail to anywhere in the US & Canada. I will not charge for shipping. My daughter works in a medical office in Nashville & you can also pick them up there. You can find me on facebook as fayekaufman1. You can also message me in fb if you want more info. Have a blessed weekend.
Faye Kaufman

Evansville, IN

#204 Nov 5, 2011
ajay wrote:
can I get some samples please?
Hi Ajay. I can send you a free sample if you haven't gotten one yet. Just look me up on fb. My personal acct. is fayekaufman1 & my ACE page is FayesACE. I will be glad to help you out. Thanks & have a Blessed Weeekend.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#205 Nov 6, 2011
LOU wrote:
<quoted text>
Rachel, did anyone get back to you that lives close to you as I am in Champaign and wondering if there is anyone close?
Dear Lou & Rachel. I live in Southern In. & I can send you a sample & information if you send me your address to [email protected] or find me on fb. My personal page is fayekaufman1 & my ACE page is FayesACE
Thank You.
Mark

Grabill, IN

#206 Nov 10, 2011
Is it possible to try a sample for a few days before I purchase ACES? Please email me at [email protected] a distributor please...THANKS SO MUCH
Faye Kaufman

Evansville, IN

#207 Nov 10, 2011
Mark wrote:
Is it possible to try a sample for a few days before I purchase ACES? Please email me at [email protected] a distributor please...THANKS SO MUCH
Mark I just emailed you with info. Yes I can mail you a sample.
Melanie

United States

#210 Nov 15, 2011
JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in Smyrna and I have samples if you would like to try them. [email protected]
do you still have?
Sunny

Marinette, WI

#211 Nov 16, 2011
Wondering where I can by this stuff? Does it need to be pruchased by someoneone who sells it privately?
andi

Leesburg, GA

#212 Nov 17, 2011
Could someone send me Some samples? email me [email protected]
Faye Kaufman

Evansville, IN

#213 Nov 17, 2011
andi wrote:
Could someone send me Some samples? email me [email protected]
Andi I will be glad to send you samples. I will email you & you can send me your address. Thank You
curious

AOL

#217 Nov 21, 2011
I have been on ACE for 8 weeks and havent lost but 5lbs. Am i doing something wrong? here is my routine so u tell me how i should take..
wake up 730am
take 1 ace 8am
go to workout/zumba 930am 4 days a week
whatever the days has for me is what i do the rest of the day :)
skip pill on sunday
was told take 1 a day 6 days skip a day 2 a day for a week skip a day etc..
tired of spendin all this money if it just isnt gonna work for me.
Thanks

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#218 Nov 22, 2011
curious wrote:
I have been on ACE for 8 weeks and havent lost but 5lbs. Am i doing something wrong? here is my routine so u tell me how i should take..
wake up 730am
take 1 ace 8am
go to workout/zumba 930am 4 days a week
whatever the days has for me is what i do the rest of the day :)
skip pill on sunday
was told take 1 a day 6 days skip a day 2 a day for a week skip a day etc..
tired of spendin all this money if it just isnt gonna work for me.
Thank s
v
If you are working out some times you lose inches instead of wei ght & muscle weighs more than fat so that could be why you are not losing weight. Are your clothes fitting any looser. Did you just buy a bottle are are you signed up with an autoship or just buying outright from someone? I have a fb page that has alot of info on it if you want to check it out. FayesACE. How well is ACE controlling your appetite? It is hard to answer your question without following somewhat following your daily food consumption. If I can communicate with you on fbb it would be easier to answer your questions. My personal page is www.facebook.com/fayekaufman1
My fb ace page is www.facebook.com/FayesACE I now have a fitness expert on my team that is veiwed by america as "The Most Trusted Fitness Professional" so I am sure that we can figure your problem out. Thanks & Have a Great Day.
Dee

Georgetown, KY

#219 Nov 23, 2011
JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in Smyrna and I have samples if you would like to try them. [email protected]
Can you mail me samples? If so, my email addres is [email protected] Let me know there.
Annette

Stratford, Canada

#220 Nov 30, 2011
Can you get ACE in Ontario Canada?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antioch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
don't tell me how to live my life. 4 min kiwismash 4
pete & shayna 8 min kmh 11
Tessa Marie woods nose 41 min you know 5
Hot single guys in sharon?? 8 hr gorgeous 12
Leanna 12 hr rolo 1
Debbie Strickland 13 hr friend 8
Anthony Woods 15 hr blackwidow 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Antioch Mortgages