Since: Jul 11

Columbia, TN

#142 Aug 31, 2011
Dear interested:
I'm not in Owensboro, Ky. But I would be glad to mail you a $10-pack of A.C.E. Just email me your shipping address at carlahailey@gmail.com. I'm in Columbia, Tenn. I will respond with where to make your payment. thanks.
wvfoster110

Elkins, WV

#143 Sep 2, 2011
hji want to b a distributor how do i get involved
ACE Diet Pills

Gallatin, TN

#145 Sep 3, 2011
Lost 30 pounds in 10 weeks and never felt better. All natural, no jitters and fast weight loss. 30-day guarantee! Order today http//aceweightloss.lovemyace. com
ACE Diet Pills

Gallatin, TN

#146 Sep 3, 2011
wvfoster110 wrote:
hji want to b a distributor how do i get involved
You can sign up at

http://recession-proof.sababuilder.com

June 6 2011 I started on ACE-July 21st became a distributor. I had lost so much weight and it was easy had so many friends and family that wanted to buy. Hence my business started. I'm now getting weekly commissions for extra income. My contact info is listed at the URL above
Rhonda Reed

Mount Juliet, TN

#147 Sep 11, 2011
Rhonda wrote:
<quoted text>
Julie, I wouldbe happy to send you samples! contact me
rhonda.hunter@msn.com
Hey Rhonda Hunter, so glad your on here helping people out!! Tell them how great you have done on the ACE. Post your story!!
Tammy Wilky

Philpot, KY

#148 Sep 16, 2011
I live in whitesville Ky and I'am interested in some samples, don't want to spend the money if they r not worth it! My Email address is tammy.wilky1@gmail.com
Janette Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been taking ACE for 2 weeks and have lost 10 pounds, my recruiter has been on ACE for 5 weeks and have lost 24 lbs.
My clients are losing anywhere from 3-7 pounds a week. Contact me will you will love them!! lj_gh@tds.net
Anonymous

United States

#159 Sep 19, 2011
JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in Smyrna and I have samples if you would like to try them. jodybethhaight@gmail.com

I would like to have samples of this.. I have heard good things about this product. My email address is
cassyjode@yahoo.com plz let me know Thx Lisa
Anonymous

United States

#160 Sep 19, 2011
I have heard good things about this ACE product, plz let me know how to get samples. I know several family members who are wanting to try this product. Thx. Lisa
cassyjode@yahoo.com
Jessica

Lubbock, TX

#164 Sep 23, 2011
I have ACE and will ship anywhere.... if you have questions message me at lovemyace1@yahoo.com
Ace Diet Pill

Mount Juliet, TN

#165 Sep 24, 2011
Julie322 wrote:
I am wanting some samples but can't seem to get anyone to email me back...
Hi I am in Nashville, email me at amplatinum@aol.com to get samples of ACE!
Rachel Phillips

Newton, IL

#167 Sep 30, 2011
I am in Newton Illinois...is there anyone in the area that I can get these from or can I order from anyone and have it shipped directly to me?
Anna Crowder

United States

#175 Oct 12, 2011
I'm an ACE distributor. If interested contact me by email at Annacrowder1983@gmail.com and my Facebook page at A.C.E. Diet pill. Accepting paypal under Anna Crowder 60ct bottles for $60 plus $5.00 fee if using paypal and $60 with free shipping if cash or check by mail!
Anna Crowder

United States

#176 Oct 12, 2011
Rachel Phillips wrote:
I am in Newton Illinois...is there anyone in the area that I can get these from or can I order from anyone and have it shipped directly to me?
I can ship to you free shipping upon payment 60ct bottle for $60 check or cash by mail or paypal with $5.00 addition. My FB page is A.C.E. Diet pills and my email is Annacrowder1983@gmail.com
kathleen morgan

Campbellsville, KY

#177 Oct 19, 2011
I would like a free sample of the ace diet pill

Columbia, TN

#183 Oct 19, 2011
Kathleen Morgan of Elizabethtown, Ky.... if no one has responded to you yet, please send me your shipping address to carlahailey@gmail.com and I will be glad to put one in the mail to you.

Columbia, TN

#184 Oct 19, 2011
kathleen morgan wrote:
I would like a free sample of the ace diet pill
Kathleen Morgan of Elizabethtown, Ky.... if no one has responded to you yet, please send me your shipping address to carlahailey@gmail.com and I will be glad to put one in the mail to you.
Hello

Owensboro, KY

#185 Oct 23, 2011
I tried ACE for a few days and it gave me tons of energy but the crash was awful.. Made me very tired and a terrible headache! Anyone else experience a headache while taking ACE? Also, can I take anything for my headache after I've taken ACE?
LOU

Champaign, IL

#186 Oct 25, 2011
Rachel Phillips wrote:
Rachel, did anyone get back to you that lives close to you as I am in Champaign and wondering if there is anyone close?
ACE Diet Pill

Mount Juliet, TN

#189 Oct 26, 2011
Hello wrote:
I tried ACE for a few days and it gave me tons of energy but the crash was awful.. Made me very tired and a terrible headache! Anyone else experience a headache while taking ACE? Also, can I take anything for my headache after I've taken ACE?
First off you need to take with food, and you could have a headache from a number of reasons that don't involve ACE, such as Sinus etc. Then you say you have tons of energy, well ACE only stays in your body 4 to 6 hours, so what you call crash is you going back to the way you were before ACE. If you want the energy to last all day, take one in the morning and one after lunch, two a day as stated on the bottle. You can take whatever you want for a headache, ACE is Vitimins and Minerals all natural, won't interfer with anything.
ACE Diet Pill

Mount Juliet, TN

#191 Oct 26, 2011
sandy wrote:
Can anyone tell me if they are having side effects from Ace??
***NO Side Effects, This is an all natural product!! It is good for you, this is not a medication like Phentramene,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antioch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Home wreckers 1 hr guest 4
jess wilson 9 hr you know who it is 1
who's the girl that drives an orange charger? 19 hr BENZ 2
Selling a house 21 hr homeowner 5
haley rhodes (Sep '12) 22 hr foolin-noone 41
Ms. Hall 1st grade teacher in 1956 at Lexington... (Aug '13) 23 hr str8t 7
them teeth tho Thu Cadillac 14
Antioch Dating
Find my Match

Antioch Jobs