Need a change

Bowling Green, KY

#87 Jun 9, 2011
Can you take 1 pill a day or do you HAVE to take 2 to make it work?
chanda

United States

#88 Jun 9, 2011
Need a change wrote:
Can you take 1 pill a day or do you HAVE to take 2 to make it work?
you can take whatever you think works for you!=)
Tips for you while you r on your ACE journey =)
always try and take it the same time every day.
start out with one a day, if after a period, you begin to feel hungry around noon, then take another one.(you shouldnt have to do this long)
after using for 7 days, pick a day of the week, and skip it.. This will be your skip day.. You will skip this day, every week after week one. I choose Sunday as my skip day..

If you have been taking one for a period of time, and dont feel that your losing like you want, increase your intake to two pills, a couple times a week. this will kick start your metabolism..:):) also you can take two pills a day for one week, one first thing in the morning and then another one around noon, and then your skip day and then go back down to one a day for a week. Alternating that will trick your metabolism and make it work for you..

the reason for the skip day, is to slow the metabolism down on the day when your not taking it and it will increase it again when you take it the next day..

You know how you hear people say, ive been working out, dieting, ive lost 20 lbs and cant lose anymore.. Its because their metabolism has hit its capability.. Thats why you may need to play with you daily dosage.. I started out on one, have remained on one except for maybe a day a week for the past couple of weeks..:):) Everyone is different though.
chanda

United States

#89 Jun 9, 2011
Contact me if you are ready to get your skinny on and feel amazing!=) Or if you would like to get your skinny on, make money and change others lives for the better! email bebagurl23@yahoo.com
ShellyK

Fort Pierce, FL

#90 Jun 12, 2011
I live in Fla near Vero just heard about the product and read reviews. I would like to try it first...anyone have free samples or where I can get them? Thanks!!!! ;D
Janette

Elgin, OK

#91 Jun 14, 2011
Shelly, email me at lj_gh@tds.net I ship FREE samples anywhere, I have several clients from Florida ACE is easy and great for losing weight Thanks, Janette
Shelly K

Fort Pierce, FL

#92 Jun 15, 2011
Ok thank you I will be sending you a personal e-mail with my info. I would like to try ASAP. Thanks
Janette wrote:
Shelly, email me at lj_gh@tds.net I ship FREE samples anywhere, I have several clients from Florida ACE is easy and great for losing weight Thanks, Janette
star03

Owensboro, KY

#93 Jun 17, 2011
Julie322 wrote:
I am wanting some samples but can't seem to get anyone to email me back...
did anyone ever contact u bout ACE diet pills plz let me no i can send u a sample thanks
ACE Diet Pill

Mount Juliet, TN

#94 Jun 18, 2011
Aiesha wrote:
How many days of the sample will be sent, I live in Madison Ms.
You can buy a weeks supply, only two days is sent free, enough to tell how good it is.
ACE Diet Pill

Mount Juliet, TN

#95 Jun 18, 2011
Only two days sent, but you can buy extra. a Week for 20.00
ACE Diet Pill

Mount Juliet, TN

#96 Jun 18, 2011
Send your mailing address to amplatinum@aol.com for free ACE samples, Thanks Roxy
star03

Owensboro, KY

#98 Jun 18, 2011
Diann wrote:
I live in battle creek Michigan , and I was wondering where Ican get the ace diet pill here
hello i sell ace diet pills all over the place send me a message with your address thanks
ACE Diet Pill

Mount Juliet, TN

#99 Jun 20, 2011
JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in Smyrna and I have samples if you would like to try them. jodybethhaight@gmail.com
You need to go to an authorized dealer, The Beauty Bar Hair Salon on Sam Ridley Pk has them.
ACE Seller

Brooks, KY

#105 Jun 26, 2011
I will send out a free sample if you email me your address to dmoney24@gmail.com.

I can sell by the week or a month supply. I will ship all over the country. This is an excellent product and works great.
Janette

Elgin, OK

#106 Jun 26, 2011
Anyone wanted to try ACE for free please email me at lj_gh@tds.net I am a director for Saba/Ace and have been a top recruiter from day one of selling. Ace is the simpliest way to shed the unwanted pounds and inches, Thanks so much and everyone have a great day, Janette Hays
acedietpill

Mount Juliet, TN

#108 Jun 28, 2011
ShellyK wrote:
I live in Fla near Vero just heard about the product and read reviews. I would like to try it first...anyone have free samples or where I can get them? Thanks!!!! ;D
I have free samples and a distributor in your area-email me at amplatinum@aol.com
misty

United States

#111 Jul 16, 2011
I was wanting to get samples - I live in knoxville, tn. I was also wanting to get a price. Thanks.

Email: mistycoles@gmail.com
need info

AOL

#113 Aug 3, 2011
I just started ace and was needing some info here is my questions: when is the best time and way to take it?
I get up at 7am everyday, sometimes i eat then sometimes i dont so is it best to take as soon as i wake on a empty stomach and eat later if i am hungry.. or to eat breakfast and take it later on?
suggestions of any kind will be greatly appreciated
Janette

Elgin, OK

#114 Aug 3, 2011
Need info, I am an associate of ACE, my suggestion is to take it mid morning around 9, then again around 12-1, taking at 7am I feel would leave you hungry as early as 9:00 or 10:00, I suggest you start out taking one around 9 or 10 for a week or two, for your body to adjust to something new, then for the best results jump to 2 a day. I hope this helps, and other associates may write with more suggestion to help you even further. Thanks, Janette
Chanda Storm

Kent, WA

#115 Aug 3, 2011
need info wrote:
I just started ace and was needing some info here is my questions: when is the best time and way to take it?
I get up at 7am everyday, sometimes i eat then sometimes i dont so is it best to take as soon as i wake on a empty stomach and eat later if i am hungry.. or to eat breakfast and take it later on?
suggestions of any kind will be greatly appreciated
Hi! everyone says its healthier to eat breakfast. so its your choice. i dont. never really have. i would take it as soon as u wake up and eat a little bit of something that way u have something on your stomach. remember to think healthy. if u have any other questions u can email me at bebagurl23@yahoo.com hope it helps!
need info

AOL

#116 Aug 3, 2011
thank you everyone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antioch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
candi 39 min Lady GT 5
drugslosers 1 hr aintusedintenyear... 3
Guy push mowing out towards Darden, who is he??? 3 hr Alicia 11
rip dj reeves 4 hr Sherri 15
Scott Kinsey 10 hr Friends 2
single? 13 hr yarnell 3
Lamarcus 14 hr His Girlfriend 3
More from around the web

Antioch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE