ace diet pills..
Janette

Elgin, OK

#23 Apr 20, 2011
Brandy, just send me an email, lj_gh@tds.net. I can get you started on ACE today! I can deliver straight to your door. I have lost 22 pounds in 5 weeks, I have never been on diet pills but I will Never get off of ACE now. Just contact me thru e-mail. I sell in supplies of 10-$10, 20-$20, 30-$30, a sealed bottle of 60-$60, Thanks so much for your interest in ACE
Hrc

United States

#24 Apr 20, 2011
I am interested in trying ace. I'm sometimes sensitive to any kind of stimulant so I'd love to try it before I buy it. Is this possible? I live in the western Ky area.
Janette

Elgin, OK

#25 Apr 21, 2011
Aiesha wrote:
I would like a sample of ace.
<quoted text>
Aiesha email me with your address and I would love to ship a sample to you, Thanks so much, lj_gh@tds.net
Janette

Elgin, OK

#26 Apr 21, 2011
Hrc wrote:
I am interested in trying ace. I'm sometimes sensitive to any kind of stimulant so I'd love to try it before I buy it. Is this possible? I live in the western Ky area.
Hi Hrc, just send me your address and I would love to ship you a sample. ACE is all natural but I understand everyone is different, getting a sample is the best way to go just email me lj_gh@tds.net
Thanks
Janette

Elgin, OK

#27 Apr 21, 2011
I have now been on ACE for 5 weeks I am 22 pounds lighter thanks to ACE!1 I have dropped 3 sizes and am loving shopping once more, ACE is for men and women alike, I also offer 1.5 lbs. ToppFast, a meal replacement shake for $45.00 plus shipping. Contact my e-mail, Thanks lj_gh@tds.net
Rhonda Reed

Oakland, KY

#31 Apr 25, 2011
Diann wrote:
I live in battle creek Michigan , and I was wondering where I can get the ace diet pill here
Go to AceDietPill.com to order direct at wholesale price!!! email me at amplatinum@aol.com!
Rhonda Reed

Oakland, KY

#33 Apr 25, 2011
just me wrote:
do they really work
I am featured in the ACE magazine, I lost 17 pounds my first month!!! I give a money back guarantee! Go to AceDietPill.com to order wholesale!
Rhonda Reed

Oakland, KY

#34 Apr 25, 2011
Tmb1007 wrote:
I live in lewisport as well and was wantin info on this product please
Hi did you get the info you needed, email me at amplatinum@aol.com I will send you info and free samples.
chanda

Seattle, WA

#35 Apr 25, 2011
hey i have been trying to figure out how to sell ACE and cant get an answer from ne one. if anyone has an idea could u pass it to me please =) bebagurl23@yahoo.com
jackie

United States

#36 Apr 27, 2011
Is anybody selling close to whitesville?
chanda

Seattle, WA

#37 Apr 27, 2011
jackie wrote:
i know someone in owensboro that can sell it to u =) her name is Krystal Lester. if u want to email me i can send u her info if u want. bebagurl23@yahoo.com

Since: Apr 11

Elgin, OK

#38 Apr 27, 2011
jackie wrote:
Jackie, I make deliveries to Whitesville twice a week its my Hometown, contact me by email and I will give you my number.
lj_gh@tds.net

Elgin, OK

#39 Apr 27, 2011
Looking for Associates for A.C.E. Monthly and weekly commissions, discounts on great health and beauty products. Pin level promotions, meet new people from all over the United States, make a huge impact on someone's life. Become a team member, work part time for full time money. A.C.E. is sweeping across the country jump on the band wagon while its HOT!! Contact me for details lj_gh@tds.net
Kelsey

Elgin, TX

#40 Apr 29, 2011
[I am actually interested in getting samples to try product if it works I would like info to sell can you help me?

Elgin, OK

#41 Apr 29, 2011
Kelsey wrote:
[I am actually interested in getting samples to try product if it works I would like info to sell can you help me?
Kelsey, email me we can talk Thanks!! lj_gh@tds.net
Kylivin

Murray, KY

#42 May 5, 2011
I love the pill they work great lost 10 lb in 1 week only thing is the crash in the afternoon what can help with that
chanda

Seattle, WA

#43 May 5, 2011
Kylivin wrote:
I love the pill they work great lost 10 lb in 1 week only thing is the crash in the afternoon what can help with that
how many pills r u taking a day?
chanda

Seattle, WA

#44 May 5, 2011
Kylivin wrote:
you should take one mid morning and one mid afternoon. hope it helps =)
Sentemail

Paintsville, KY

#45 May 9, 2011
Hi...I sent you an email asking for a sample..I can't wait to try tthis product...I hope it works for me...I sent the email to lj_gh@tds.net

thanks
Rhonda Reed

Oakland, KY

#52 May 10, 2011
NATURAL WEIGHT LOSS wrote:
I AM A DISTRUBTOR OF ACE IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED. just email me tadler@precc.com
Go to www.AceDietPill.com for the LOWEST PRICE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antioch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany freels 51 min ayy 9
thornhill lane (Mar '13) 7 hr stacy 19
sonic (Jul '13) 10 hr Zach 31
knock rich 13 hr russellhimself 6
pin oak elem 15 hr random person 2
Kroger 16 hr Curious 1
Walmart workers (Mar '13) 21 hr MissIndependent 25
More from around the web

Antioch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE