cool peps

United States

#1 Mar 29, 2013
I met a few of these guys don't know much bout them ne one else knw if they ok people
family

Versailles, IN

#2 Mar 31, 2013
Yeah, they're great people. No need for you to put them on here.
from way back

United States

#3 Mar 31, 2013
They r trouble for real
tappin that

United States

#4 Apr 1, 2013
They cool if u like hillbillies, but if u just want a booty call right place to go when the boys get drunk the girls get to going,if u know what I mean, good Quickie though
Sydney.

Paris, TN

#5 Apr 1, 2013
This is stupid, why people worried about em anyways?
oh yeah

United States

#6 Apr 6, 2013
Crystal please call me let me get that again
seriusly.

Versailles, IN

#7 Apr 10, 2013
oh yeah wrote:
Crystal please call me let me get that again
Crystal is with someone. She has a son by him and she's been with him since she was 14. She has no interest in you dumbasssss.
lol

United States

#8 Apr 10, 2013
Everytime he beats her a*s she comes to me I kiss it and make it better so you don't know anything, how do you know if Jordan is his or mine?
ROBIN THORNHILL

United States

#9 Apr 13, 2013
lol wrote:
Everytime he beats her a*s she comes to me I kiss it and make it better so you don't know anything, how do you know if Jordan is his or mine?
Obviously u haven't took a good look at Jordan to know he looks just like his daddy an if u was so concerned u would put ur name out there. If u don't then stop tasking shit bitch boy..........
seriously.

Tucker, GA

#10 Apr 14, 2013
exactly, so please take a seat & mind your own business.
roundandbout

Paris, TN

#11 Apr 16, 2013
sounds like you got told put your name on here we would like to know if your brave enough. come on now do it.
Sydney.

Versailles, IN

#12 Apr 16, 2013
yeah, idiots hiding behind a screen name.
lol

Gladewater, TX

#13 Apr 21, 2013
Hiding behind screen name to keep my baby crystal safe, I love u crystal. Bart t don't deserve her but til she leaves him in goin to keep hitting that
Sydney.

United States

#14 May 1, 2013
lol wrote:
Hiding behind screen name to keep my baby crystal safe, I love u crystal. Bart t don't deserve her but til she leaves him in goin to keep hitting that
you're an idiot. & you're childish, & you need to realize that nothing you say will effect anyone over there. you're making yourself look stupid.
jimsonweed

Lexington, TN

#15 Jun 24, 2014
Muddin, drinkin, southern women, if yu run your head you get beat up, Muddin wrestlin they are real good ppl
bullcrap

Paris, TN

#17 Jun 25, 2014
Sydney u turn your back theyll get with ur man too, so u look real stupid
old school

Paris, TN

#18 Jun 25, 2014
they aren't REDNECKS they always gt blacks over there I used to party with them til a few started coming like poo to name one dont know other dudes Everybody getting that booty meat. THORNHILL LANE-COLD BEER FREE AND LEFTOVER GIRLS FREE. LOVE YALL PEPS
happy happy happy

Paris, TN

#19 Jun 25, 2014
Yall sum childish people, grow up
stacy

United States

#20 Jun 30, 2015
They are all hung like mules if u want stuck deep just grab any one of them and hold on cause its gonna hurt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antioch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dean Horn 26 min Curious 1
Adam Yates 2 hr Nail tech 13
shooter is busted 3 hr Johnny Nemonic 2
Who manages to get fired from mcdonalds 5 hr Smh 1
News John McAfee, from tech pioneer to 'person of in... 17 hr David 1
Is City School closing? 20 hr MAN-UP 21
Chase cursey 21 hr Johnny Nemonic 2

Antioch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance