Natie

Tullahoma, TN

#1 Oct 6, 2013
This guy is new in town,and he is the most wonderful man I have ever met..just want to thank so many good people for hooking us up,and they know who they r!
Ally

United States

#2 Oct 6, 2013
He sure is. He was at the park lastnite makin us a baby.
Natie

Tullahoma, TN

#4 Oct 7, 2013
Hell yea,at least I know he is being pleased every second when I am at work! Thanks so much,and anyone else need to use him just look him up...he is the best.
Tyrail baby,I am srry that your wife so to be ex was such a tramp,which I know u have said worse but listen u have me now,and I dont care to share.So u want to u can do as u want.Down here u dont have dog collars around your man!
Ally

Henderson, TN

#5 Oct 7, 2013
Wheres he at rite now, and whats he Wearig?
Natie

Tullahoma, TN

#6 Oct 7, 2013
Really...u r gonna ask me a ? like that when he as well as I know I am working...unlike his soon to be ex wife ,as he tells it.Do u really think that he wouldnt get ahold of me and tell me,u r posting shit on here and to watch it.Hell no,do u think I care,cause u came to the wrong place to think for one second I would scare off that easy. All well Tyrail ,your freedom is with me and I know she is getting on here and facebook crying she lost u,and u r leaving your son and that was so heart breaking...get a life just cause he is leaving u dont mean he is leaving his son.Maybe u need to get off your ass and get back to where u came from,and stop trying to hang with his family wont get u any closer to him! Hint,Hint!
Natie

Tullahoma, TN

#7 Oct 8, 2013
Hey everyone,my man asked me to move to Ohio ...guess wat I said YES! Hemakesme so happy.Feeling loved,thanks babe for everything u have done for me and my daughter,cant wait to meet your daughters.They r gonna have so much fun together,and if u need the money to have your name removed from your sons birth card I will give it to u.Honey I know u say u aint worried about that son your soon to be ex wife has but soon u wont have to worry.He will be a thing of your past,like u want.If she wants to sleep with a 18 yr old let her,all she cares about getting some,keeping her place to live by doing that,not anyone else.Just wait till his moma finds out shewill gooff the deep end,thats wat I would do.Thats wat u call a whore!!I love u and cant wait to get up there with u,andmeeting the rest of your family,love u babe see u soon!
Keri

Fairfield, OH

#9 Oct 8, 2013
Little girls, smh, some things are better left off the internet, but kids will be kids. You are sure are making him sound like a great man saying he wants HIS son to be part of his past. smh, yepp, hes a keeper, tryna leave his responsibility and his blood, it'll be real funny when he does the same to you.
Rife

United States

#10 Oct 8, 2013
Rite you hit that one rite on the nose. He left his family to be with her what dose she think he's going to do to her when he gets her there. How dumb can people be. And it says he has other kids up there so he must not take care of them either cause he was here an they are up there, yep like you said a real good man.. How bout a real good loser to do his responsibilitys like that.
Hey

El Monte, CA

#11 Oct 8, 2013
really a real man dont just leave his kids like tht and if hes goin to take his name off the birth certificate and knowing tht boy is his hes trash in my eyes but mommas dont need men to take care of there kids mommas always can do it alone promise tht but remember tht hes a good guy and wont do tht to u hahaha if hes goin to do it to her hes goin to do the same to u and shes not a whore so leave her alone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antioch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chastity dismuk 30 min smh 4
Saw you today 1 hr My Heart Bleeds 4
pete & shayna 1 hr tm 1
Did you see me? 1 hr My Heart Bleeds 2
How to file for Child Support 1 hr Hello 1
Leroy 2 hr Geez 35
Looking for some individuals who are wanting to... 9 hr Ingersoll 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Antioch Mortgages