Jackson, TN

#1 Dec 30, 2013
Who knows this man?
Copernicus

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Dec 31, 2013
ms priss wrote:
Who knows this man?
As with most men in Henderson county ( and surprisingly a good bit of women)- if you want to know anything about them--- go to the sexual predator database. It's FULL of Henderson county citizens. There are so many incestual red necks, it looks more like an advanced phone book or twitter page. It's a who's who in Henderson county. Gives their home address, picture, fetishes - heck- anything you want to know about them!

Hmmm- why does Henderson county have so many on the database??? Drive around for an hour or two... You'll see... Oh--- and play the song " dueling banjos" from the movie deliverance while you are at it...
Crush

United States

#3 Jan 12, 2014
Just know he is a cutie, he's married, but that sexy smile turns me on!!! Copernicus u sure had a lot to say, just not about the rite person lol.
Copernicus

Gaffney, SC

#4 Jan 13, 2014
Ted Bundy had a nice smile too. He was a sexual predator. One of the most infamous...
Sucinrepoc

United States

#6 Jan 16, 2014
So did Charles Manson. Very charismatic!
a friend

Lexington, TN

#7 Mar 20, 2014
Sucinrepoc wrote:
So did Charles Manson. Very charismatic!
well you both had alot to say but definitaly about the wrong man cause scott is no predator of anykind at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antioch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh crystal a 9 min sorry excuse 4a mama 3
Good looking night manager at Walmart 1 hr hum 3
pray 7 hr grateful 4
Lesbian girl what's her name 7 hr Just wondering 1
ethan Hayes 7 hr well 2
lacey baldwin 14 hr battboy76 10
drugs 16 hr Inquiring minds 7
More from around the web

Antioch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE