BP GAS STATION ON 22A in Lexington TN

Posted in the Antioch Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
69babdit

Olive Branch, MS

#1 Oct 11, 2012
They should change the name of that store.To little Wal Mart.They are Fcking everything that comes in there.All of them is hoes.Just like wal mart full of hoes men and women screwing.Black women have no respect for them self.The white women are just as bad.6
LOL

United States

#2 Oct 11, 2012
How would you know? Give some names if think you know it all. So who is doing who?
69babdit

Olive Branch, MS

#3 Oct 13, 2012
LOL wrote:
How would you know? Give some names if think you know it all. So who is doing who?
Startin wit yur nasty azz
agree

Quincy, FL

#4 Oct 14, 2012
I would have to agree to that... every time I go in there they always hittin on me if I was desprite might let em hav my number but I aint that desprite. you chicks need to learn a little suttin called self respect. jus sayin
jojo

Jackson, TN

#5 Oct 14, 2012
agree wrote:
I would have to agree to that... every time I go in there they always hittin on me if I was desprite might let em hav my number but I aint that desprite. you chicks need to learn a little suttin called self respect. jus sayin
I don't believe no one is hitting on you,hell you can't even spell
grow up

United States

#6 Oct 15, 2012
All the ladies that I see in there ( everyday). Try to smile; be nice and respectful. It's a matter of being " grown up" to appreciate it in the world these days
Lol

United States

#7 Oct 15, 2012
agree wrote:
You need to learn a little something called SPELLING! I seriously doubt anyone in that store is after you.
Major Mark It

Tullahoma, TN

#8 Oct 15, 2012
This store is awesome! The hamburgers are to die for and the beer is cold. The girls that work there are nice, they don't smell like curry, they speak english, know where everything is in the store, and a few of them are actually attractive. I don't know what the owner does to them, but every time I pull up they are all working like mad scrubbing and cleaning the store, changing garbage, or scratching up some dinner for a starving feller. Mike Jones knows how to run a business, and it shows.
day shift worker

United States

#9 Oct 15, 2012
I actually work at the major market on days and to be honest I don't understand how we are all hoes and we hit on, or sleep with everyone who comes in. That's just not the case on day shift. I, personally, am a happily married woman that wouldn't dare stoop that low, and I'm sure my fellow day shift workers would agree. We work our butts off with no complaint from our customers. That being said, is it the fact that we are "hoes" or just hoes that won't sleep with u that upsets u so much? Not all the girls at the store jump on every crotch that walks thru the door.....

Humboldt, TN

#10 Oct 15, 2012
They sure get Pizzed off though if you get the non winning scratch off tickets that other people have thrown away.According to some they belong to them and no one else is suppost to get them.They sure don't hesitate getting them out of the garbage can then going right back to work,that's gross.At least wash your hands first.

Humboldt, TN

#11 Oct 15, 2012
Major Mark It wrote:
This store is awesome! The hamburgers are to die for and the beer is cold. The girls that work there are nice, they don't smell like curry, they speak english, know where everything is in the store, and a few of them are actually attractive. I don't know what the owner does to them, but every time I pull up they are all working like mad scrubbing and cleaning the store, changing garbage, or scratching up some dinner for a starving feller. Mike Jones knows how to run a business, and it shows.
Digging in the garbage cans for scratch off tickets then serving a customer.Just saying!
CURIOUS

United States

#12 Oct 15, 2012
69babdit wrote:
They should change the name of that store.To little Wal Mart.They are Fcking everything that comes in there.All of them is hoes.Just like wal mart full of hoes men and women screwing.Black women have no respect for them self.The white women are just as bad.6
Are you saying all of them or just a certain shift?
day shift worker

United States

#13 Oct 15, 2012
I agree completely. It is very gross to dig in garbage cans and then serve customers. Thrown away lotto tickets are free game. They don't belong to any one person, worker or customer. The owner himself will tell you that.

Which employee snaps when customers get the tickets instead of them?
agree

Quincy, FL

#14 Oct 17, 2012
ok u just clearly stated not all them are like that well my bad let me rephrase that some of the girls out there are like that... is that better? if some of them married like you say that dont stop u from hittin on somone?
day shift worker wrote:
I actually work at the major market on days and to be honest I don't understand how we are all hoes and we hit on, or sleep with everyone who comes in. That's just not the case on day shift. I, personally, am a happily married woman that wouldn't dare stoop that low, and I'm sure my fellow day shift workers would agree. We work our butts off with no complaint from our customers. That being said, is it the fact that we are "hoes" or just hoes that won't sleep with u that upsets u so much? Not all the girls at the store jump on every crotch that walks thru the door.....
grow up

United States

#15 Oct 18, 2012
Maybe what you consider " hitting" on you is not as much that but in reality is them .....hold on......! Being nice like their job required them to be!!!! So as my name states" GROW UP" sincerely grow up
grow up

United States

#16 Oct 18, 2012
GROW UP!! QUOTE who="agree"]ok u just clearly stated not all them are like that well my bad let me rephrase that some of the girls out there are like that... is that better? if some of them married like you say that dont stop u from hittin on somone?
<quoted text>[/QUO
smh

Tullahoma, TN

#17 Oct 19, 2012
Why is everybody so angry? Just go in the place and enjoy seeing a pretty girl that is nice to you and go on about your day. They all have lives and believe me, customer with too much Stetson cologne, they aren't dreaming of you. And women don't worry either, they ain't trying to steal your baggy pants wearing boyfriend from your muffin top, socially challenged, bless your heart, hot mess self either. Just be happy, "Mikes Angels" always are no matter how bad their day is and believe me, they've had some doozies lately.
gosh

Quincy, FL

#18 Oct 20, 2012
a little hate full... i seen a few guys up there that aint baggy pants and they women are fine! Not muffin tops just sayin
smh

United States

#19 Oct 20, 2012
The comment was a bit sarcastic. I wasn't referring to the employees as muffin tops. I agree that all customers don't have baggy pants. My point is simple, just good hard working folks at a clean and decent place of business.
Anonymous

Henderson, TN

#20 Oct 23, 2012
day shift worker wrote:
I agree completely. It is very gross to dig in garbage cans and then serve customers. Thrown away lotto tickets are free game. They don't belong to any one person, worker or customer. The owner himself will tell you that.
Which employee snaps when customers get the tickets instead of them?
Kinda turns you off if you just ordered something to eat.The owner should stop that jmo.It was the garbage can outside and I didn't eat my food either,just left disgusted as I had to return to work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antioch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holly Crownover 26 min nodoginthisrace 3
Lewis D Timberlake/Ashtin Wood 5 hr uhm 4
does anyone know what happened to jonathan oquin 6 hr n da no 6
april brunt pearson (May '14) 6 hr Reverend Wright 16
Summer Blackstock 14 hr not ok 8
tara hensley 15 hr wonder 2
Robert Day Sat thatsme 2
Antioch Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web