Accident on Main Street

Posted in the Antioch Forum

fka Antioch Resident

Chicago, IL

#1 May 1, 2008
Does anyone know more about the accident Tuesday on Main Street across from AES? I haven't seen anything pop in the papers. Wondering if the driver had a heart attack or something...
Concerned Citizen

Lake Villa, IL

#2 May 1, 2008
I only saw it afterward as I was trying to get to Lyons and Ryan and had to backtrack since traffic was not allowed south of the library on 83. There was a maroon-colored pickup truck that apparently ran into the electrical pole by the Heritage building knocking it down across both the pickup and the street. I also am curious to find out what happened.

Along those lines, yesterday (Wednesday, April 30) at 3:35 p.m. there was another accident involving a black pickup and a white car at the interesection of Hillside and Lake Street right by Elements. I turned right from Hillside onto Lake and then heard the screech of brakes and the sound of the impact of these vehicles.

Anyone know what happened there? I called 911, but didn't go back to find out what happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antioch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ambulance vote a mess 9 hr Resident 14
Stolen Drum Set 14 hr VeeDub 1
Red Light Cameras (Mar '12) Apr 22 dale 90
Culvert on Paradise lane between Lake Miltmore ... Apr 22 someguy 1
Review: Lakemoor Transmission Inc (Jul '08) Apr 22 GeorgeD 2
IH Rent -- Invitation Homes Rentals (Feb '14) Apr 22 Former Foreclosur... 51
IH Rent - Invitation Homes Complaints (Feb '14) Apr 22 MDuh 103
More from around the web

Antioch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE