Antioch: Woman killed while working on car identified

Dec 31, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Contra Costa Times

A woman who was killed in Antioch on Friday when a vehicle she was working on slipped into gear and ran her over has been identified by the Contra Costa County coroner's office as 60-year-old Vickie Bledsoe.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Tammy Whited

Riverbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

So sad to hear about Aunt Vickie!! She was and always will be a great last
SHONNA DOTY

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

AUNT VICKIE,We all want to know what you were doin under your truck beings you never was a auto machanic,nore have ever been,
I will always wonder why god took such a precious soul,We all are still in huge shock.. So i pray they catch the hertless soul who took you away,I will never forget you i wont even say goodbye IM JUST GOING TO SAY SEE U LATER ALIGATOR,ILL SEE YOU IN MY DREAMS MY ANGE, I WIL ALWAYS HOLD YOU IN MY HEART REST IN PEICE MY AUNT VICKIE
John Tanner EMS

Pittsburg, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Unfortunately our unit was assigned to this call, we tried everything we could. I cannot go into further details (I could lose my job) but the EMS/Fire personal were giving all we had. I'm so sorry.............
sheree ogden

Discovery Bay, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

I will never believe that truck "just slipped" out of gear. I myself just found out about your death a few days ago. I am so upset about this whole thing. I love you vicky lynn you were one hell of a woman and an awesome friend and now . always you will be my mother n law. I just can't say goodbye so until I see you again. to david rae i here for you if you need me sheree

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Antioch Forum right now

Search the Antioch Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 43 min squeezers 2,222
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr Brian_G 4,849
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 hr Bruno 200,213
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 9 hr Peter 7,812
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 13 hr This topics peaked 15,911
How do i delete a topic? 13 hr RagingReptar 1
Pittsburg man ID'd as victim in fatal Antioch s... 20 hr Mike M of Long Beach 1
•••
•••

Antioch News Video

•••
•••

Antioch Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••