Prostitution on 18th Street Antioch m...

Prostitution on 18th Street Antioch motels

Posted in the Antioch Forum

Marshcreek Road

Antioch, CA

#1 Jun 26, 2012
Today my parents and I stop by Diary Queen,to get a sundae.I look over across the street seen some young Black girls dress like hookers standing in front of those nasty motels,talking to older men.I told my dad let's get out of here.That is so sad,that whole area has gotten so bad.I grew up in this town.I don't feel safe at all and I tell my parents don't go in this area,we will fine another place if you want a sundae.The city needs to close down those Motels.Get rid of all those trouble makers.
Nicole

Antioch, CA

#2 Jun 26, 2012
that is so crazy. I have never seen a hooker in antioch only in pittsburg by their motels. They need to close all of those nasty motels!!!
Marshcreek Road

Antioch, CA

#3 Jun 26, 2012
508 Executive Inn and 522 Econonmy Inn East 18th Street Antioch. Both places need to be torn down. Drugs and Hookers.Antioch needs to clean up.Other areas too.
Nicole

Antioch, CA

#5 Jun 26, 2012
That area needs to be bulldozed!!!
howdy

Brentwood, CA

#6 Jun 26, 2012
Marshcreek Road wrote:
Today my parents and I stop by Diary Queen,to get a sundae.I look over across the street seen some young Black girls dress like hookers standing in front of those nasty motels,talking to older men.I told my dad let's get out of here.That is so sad,that whole area has gotten so bad.I grew up in this town.I don't feel safe at all and I tell my parents don't go in this area,we will fine another place if you want a sundae.The city needs to close down those Motels.Get rid of all those trouble makers.
I drive down that street every morning . There always a lot of weirdos out there
Jim

United States

#7 Jun 26, 2012
I didn't know Nancy Parent was still working Antioch, thought she only shows up form City Councel meetings in Pittsburg as the mayor of Siino token.
Josh

Brentwood, CA

#8 Sep 20, 2013
I live in the better area of Antioch but I hate going to that side of town it's full of ppl like that its quiet sad
gringos these days

Fairfield, CA

#10 Sep 21, 2013
wat about all dem white americanos bums all they do is hold a sign up askn for money dumb whiittee trashh
gringos these days

Fairfield, CA

#12 Sep 21, 2013
fk dem white gringos yall needa all get radicated blak n brown por vida
purewhite

Dallas, TX

#16 Nov 13, 2013
and i love prostitutes haha
Over 50 n horny

Antioch, CA

#18 Apr 10, 2017
Perhaps scouring that area may be needed. They should allow prostitution in certain areas. Like red light districts in Europe. Cuz those girls wouldn't be out there if our wives hadn't decided to stop having sex.
Omar

Pittsburg, CA

#19 May 23, 2017
Some of yall kids is future prostitutes... some yall moms was prostitutes.... just cause your not stand on 18th waiting dosent mean your not one
Mighty whitey1160

Hayward, CA

#20 Oct 1, 2017
What a dumbass latino.cantany of you lowlifes spell or even speak properly.You will never eradicate the mighty white boy.Com e get some you illiterate dipshit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antioch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Base Color Bar - root touch up hair salon Jul 11 Niko0209 1
News One woman dead, another wounded after shooting ... Jul 6 James 1
Drugs/Meth/H/oxy30etc Jun '18 Tina 1
black men dating asian women (Oct '10) Jun '18 zan 8
News The Claycord Online Museum - Winchell's Donut H... (Sep '17) May '18 A Thought 2
News Antioch: Armed carjacking suspect arrested Frid... May '18 Sky zeng 1
How to Report Section 8 Fraud (Mar '11) May '18 Joanne 134

Antioch Jobs

Personal Finance

Antioch Mortgages